Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Ok--Collision did the sims on all the trinkets. I took the sim data and put them in order for single target (which BiS means TG/SMF for single target.) The arms list is basically the same except skeers jumpts to top. I added a numerical value which indicates the +/- dps from H-TF Feather, which is currently the gold standard. This way, when loot council asks you how much dps is it for you, you can tell them.

So, using Collision''s Sims (assuming TG/SMF are the same), for single target at least. The numbers on the right indicate the increase/decrease in DPS from heroic feather (for progression purposes)--
    1. Evil Eye H-TF 14753
    2. Thoks Tail H-TF 14376
    3. Evil Eye H 12800
    4. Thok's Tail H 12422
    5. Evil Eye N-TF 10704
    6. Thok's Tail N-TF 10177
    7. Thok's Tail N 8930
    8. Evil Eye N 8766
    9. Skeer's H-TF 5247
    10. Skeer's H 3974
    11. Skeer's N-TF 2320
    12. Skeer's N 1602
    13. Primo Talisman H-TF 1483
    14. Fabled Feather H-TF 0
    15. Gaze of Twins H-TF -190
    16. Fusion Core H-TF -5734
    17. Fusion Core H -6502
    18. Fusion Core N-TF -7074
    19. Fusion Core N -9490

For sustained cleave, we should be arms anyways, so
    Two:
    Galakras + Thok + Bladestorm + Bloodbath

Three+ targets:
    Galakras + FusionFire + Bladestorm + Bloodbath
    No flex versions ;_;?

Deleted
    i like colusion more then collision !

Quote Originally Posted by d00f View Post
    @Colusion:

this explains why haste value doubles. But why does haste Scale better with 1 more Target then Crit or STR?

All that u wrote is for crit 2 ? And crit scales with DW and BS too ?
    And it gives u more Enrage uptime (10%damage).

same for SS. SS "doubles" the crit damage to.

i was wondering why ur weakest Stat actually scales the highes with 1 more target. that didnt make sense for me.
    Its not about that haste souldnt double. but if haste doubles my thought was crit should double 2!

Maybe i got brainlaggs on this one idk.
    Crit and strength both almost double in value too from 4>8. Not sure what you're smoking but give me some too! Aoe rotation is more rage intensive and has more benefit from slam over OP which also costs more rage if that makes any sense to you.

Deleted
    Btw DeepWounds and Reck still not fixed in Simulationcraft

U like to complain don't u?

Deleted
    Its not complain ? Its a bug report ..... U all want simcraft to be good i post a bug and u flame me ?

Infact warrior dps will be lower in simulation because Reck doesnt do anything with DW... but in simcraft it does

Deleted
    Its not complain ? Its a bug report ..... U all want simcraft to be good i post a bug and u flame me ?

Infact warrior dps will be lower in simulation because Reck doesnt do anything with DW... but in simcraft it does
    and Collision said its fixed in the next version of simc soo its still 530-7

go fix it yourself if you cant wait

https://code.google.com/p/simulation...detail?r=17441

Fixed this a week ago, it'll be shown on the next updated download.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Ok--Collision did the sims on all the trinkets. I took the sim data and put them in order for single target (which BiS means TG/SMF for single target.) The arms list is basically the same except skeers jumpts to top. I added a numerical value which indicates the +/- dps from H-TF Feather, which is currently the gold standard. This way, when loot council asks you how much dps is it for you, you can tell them.

So, using Collision''s Sims (assuming TG/SMF are the same), for single target at least. The numbers on the right indicate the increase/decrease in DPS from heroic feather (for progression purposes)--
    1. Evil Eye H-TF 14753
    2. Thoks Tail H-TF 14376
    3. Evil Eye H 12800
    4. Thok's Tail H 12422
    5. Evil Eye N-TF 10704
    6. Thok's Tail N-TF 10177
    7. Thok's Tail N 8930
    8. Evil Eye N 8766
    9. Skeer's H-TF 5247
    10. Skeer's H 3974
    11. Skeer's N-TF 2320
    12. Skeer's N 1602
    13. Primo Talisman H-TF 1483
    14. Fabled Feather H-TF 0
    15. Gaze of Twins H-TF -190
    16. Fusion Core H-TF -5734
    17. Fusion Core H -6502
    18. Fusion Core N-TF -7074
    19. Fusion Core N -9490

For sustained cleave, we should be arms anyways, so
    Two:
    Galakras + Thok + Bladestorm + Bloodbath

Three+ targets:
    Galakras + FusionFire + Bladestorm + Bloodbath
    Can anyone else confirm this? Collision? Also, how much of a dps increase would thok's be over HTF Gaze?
    Last edited by Tehillim; 2013-09-09 at 02:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehillim View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this? Collision? Also, how much of a dps increase would thok's be over HTF Gaze?
    did you even read what sjsctt wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by xeek87 View Post
    did you even read what sjsctt wrote?
    Yeah he said Collision did the sims and HE did the trinket rankings, that doesn't mean they're correct. Confirmation from another would verify it though =). I'm not saying I don't believe him, but I didn't see Collision or anyone else mention anything about it so that would be nice for piece of mind.

Deleted
    Yeah he said Collision did the sims and HE did the trinket rankings, that doesn't mean they're correct. Confirmation from another would verify it though =). I'm not saying I don't believe him, but I didn't see Collision or anyone else mention anything about it so that would be nice for piece of mind.
    check this out

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=125#2483

10+ Year Old Account

All you have to do is add the difference from feather to gaze (190)
    8930+190=9120

Sorry this may have been answered earlier but I skipped a few pages... What's the current word for TG when we have the CDR trinket, in terms of when to use Reck? Save it for Skull Banner or use the new reduced CD?

At first glance, it seems this will only really be a critical decision for your 2nd Reck usage in a fight (normally). Since usually you won't see more than 3 uses of Reck in an encounter and by the time the 3rd one comes up, it will be a matter of whether you still have time to wait for Banner or whether you need to squeeze it in ASAP. The interesting decision is whether to wait for Banner on your 2nd Reck (therefore preserving the timing for your 3rd) or to use it immediately and hope to possibly squeeze a 4th Reck usage into an encounter that used to only span 3.

Would dropping 2p 543 T15 for equipping 2 553 off pieces w/ crit/mastery be a good idea? It's a QOL improvement, and has ~600SEP, which are some things to consider when dropping it.

Off pieces:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103737 Chest
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103734 Hands

I should math it out, but before I start I'd like to see a ball park answer if anything.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Would dropping 2p 543 T15 for equipping 2 553 off pieces w/ crit/mastery be a good idea? It's a QOL improvement, and has ~600SEP, which are some things to consider when dropping it.

Off pieces:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103737 Chest
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103734 Hands

I should math it out, but before I start I'd like to see a ball park answer if anything.
    Sim it but generally yes, T15 2p isn't all that strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enpoli View Post
    Sorry this may have been answered earlier but I skipped a few pages... What's the current word for TG when we have the CDR trinket, in terms of when to use Reck? Save it for Skull Banner or use the new reduced CD?

At first glance, it seems this will only really be a critical decision for your 2nd Reck usage in a fight (normally). Since usually you won't see more than 3 uses of Reck in an encounter and by the time the 3rd one comes up, it will be a matter of whether you still have time to wait for Banner or whether you need to squeeze it in ASAP. The interesting decision is whether to wait for Banner on your 2nd Reck (therefore preserving the timing for your 3rd) or to use it immediately and hope to possibly squeeze a 4th Reck usage into an encounter that used to only span 3.
    Depending on the length of the fight (and increased damage phases, etc), use it on CD. Skull Banner should be aligned so that you get it at the start of the fight and end with full CD's.
    If the fight is long enough for you to get 3 banners, use the Banner with a reck in the middle of the fight, but that is less important than getting both CD's together with your executes at the end.
    Example 1: 0: Reck + Banner, 2min: Reck, 4min: Reck, 6min (20%): Reck + Banner
    Example 2: 0: Reck + Banner, 2min: Reck, 4min: Reck + Banner, 7min (20%): Reck + Banner

It's gonna get tricky, but ultimately the first and last set of CD's matter far more than the middle one; so if you miss a banner because you mistime the fight, not as big a deal (because you usually have Pots, etc for the first and last phase).
    I suggest you record your kill time, get a spread sheet or notepad and math it out, then have it up for quick reference before a pull. The ingame stopwatch works pretty well too, I have it macro'd to my potion, so when I hit pre-pot it starts counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I have it macro'd to my potion, so when I hit pre-pot it starts counting.
    Can i bother you for that macro?
    Appollogies for the necromancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together -"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"