Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People would complain we see to much of him. ie. Thrall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Let's hope hippie will die and Ashbringer will be pass to someone who knows how to use it against forsaken and reclaim Lordaeron
    Reclaim from the original owners... yeah that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    How so?

I don't remember seeing him in the entire expansion until he appears in LK fight. And to make things worse, he totally kill-steal the kill from the raid, by breaking out of the ice like a true Mary Sue...

I see absolutely nothing HEROIC about him....

Besides, he have probably forgotten his hearthstone, so he must have starved to death in the Frozen Throne by now...

You obviously didn't do the DK starting quests, Icecrown quest chains or TotC...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxant View Post
    You obviously didn't do the DK starting quests, Icecrown quest chains or TotC...
    DK, not.. Not until MoP was released..
    Quests... Well, I did have my Loremaster and Seeker titles before a week after WotLK was released...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother with level 90 content if i was level 80 too

On a more serious note, this seems to happen to lots of addon-centered figures. In my humble opinion, using new characters is just easier for the developers, theres no past they have to consider with every new story.

Deleted
    Lordaeron is a time bomb waiting to go off, he'll almost certainly play a role there when the conflict heats up. And of course we'll probably be returning to Northrend in a few years with Bolvar and with Sylvans and/or Jaina going Lich Queen.

I feel that Tirion's story has been told, with him retiring to the Plaguelands to heal what has been done to the land and its people. I think they did him justice in that regard. I don't see him ever leading another campaign or being part of one. Although I think it would be nice if they threw him in once more in some sort of special Human event such as coronation, royal wedding etc. for nostalgia sake, before he dies of old age.

I would rather see a new set of great Human characters, throwing them together for a while to bond before their stories serve other purposes like all the guys from the Silver Hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    How so?

I don't remember seeing him in the entire expansion until he appears in LK fight. And to make things worse, he totally kill-steal the kill from the raid, by breaking out of the ice like a true Mary Sue...

Besides, he have probably forgotten his hearthstone, so he must have starved to death in the Frozen Throne by now...
    Then you weren't paying attention?

He was there at Light's Hope...where he stopped Arthas from taking the chapel. He created the Argent Crusade to finally hunt down the Lich King. Then in Northrend he makes inroads towards Icecrown setting up bases and such (honestly if you did any quests on your road to 85 you should have seen him a few times). Then he's right there storming ICC with you. I mean obviously they're not going to have him running around with the raid. It's all implied that the battle is more than just 10/25 raiders. Deathbringer Saurfang even says "our Val'kyr are raising your fallen warriors" and he ain't talking about the raid.

Anywho...honestly I thought Saurfang was retired and they're bringing him back for 5.4...so...I think Tirion will make a reappearance when the situation calls for it.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-09-09 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He's Neutral, have you seen other Neutral leaders from past expansions come up and help some new threat?

Neutral as in Factions. IE: Argent Crusade.
    well the argent dawn are the ones that defended the dark portal when it first opened :P

I hope he's staying away, man was he a thorn in the side. Yes, he was supposed to be the good guy, but holy moley did he butcher the lore of Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Then you weren't paying attention?

He was there at Light's Hope...where he stopped Arthas from taking the chapel. He created the Argent Crusade to finally hunt down the Lich King. Then in Northrend he makes inroads towards Icecrown setting up bases and such (honestly if you did any quests on your road to 85 you should have seen him a few times). Then he's right there storming ICC with you.
    He seriously sounds like one of those so-called heroes, that Alliance hear about, but goes completely unknown Horde-side...

I did every quest in Northrend, and read all of them, and TF is really not a name that stands out, until LK fight itslf... I'm NOT saying he isn't mentioned, only that it's in such a minor way, that he's fast forgotten..... Until he kill-steal LK...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

If the next expansion is legion themed then i'm sure the crusade will do something. Then again, the revamped Scarlet Monastery and Scholomance would have been perfect places to have the crusade get a little story and blizzard decided to use Lillian Voss who was introduced in SM (to the alliance at least) then gotten rid of immediately in scholo.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

15+ Year Old Account
    He seriously sounds like one of those so-called heroes, that Alliance hear about, but goes completely unknown Horde-side...

I did every quest in Northrend, and read all of them, and TF is really not a name that stands out, until LK fight itslf...
    I'm pretty sure all of his quests were cross-faction. Anyways...yea...it's not like you were running into him every 5 seconds like they did with Chen in Pandaria, but he was definitely there doing shit before ICC came along.

I did every quest in Northrend, and read all of them, and TF is really not a name that stands out, until LK fight itslf... I'm NOT saying he isn't mentioned, only that it's in such a minor way, that he's fast forgotten..... Until he kill-steal LK...
    The only small appearance Horde wouldn't see would be in Howling Fjord's first Alliance quest hub (Valgarde Keep) and the end of the DK starting zone if you never made a DK.

Both factions interact and do quests with/for him at the Argent Vanguard with it's follow up quest hub Crusader Pinnacle of which his quests end when he destroys Arthas' heart in the Cathedral of Darkness.

We then see him hosting the Argent Tournament (raid) to get the best of the best to storm Icecrown Citadel.
    We then see him nin the ICC raid entry and the final battle against the Lich King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    If the next expansion is legion themed then i'm sure the crusade will do something. Then again, the revamped Scarlet Monastery and Scholomance would have been perfect places to have the crusade get a little story and blizzard decided to use Lillian Voss who was introduced in SM (to the alliance at least) then gotten rid of immediately in scholo.
    Wasn't her fate left ambiguous? Meaning she's pretty much guaranteed to return?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Let's hope hippie will die and Ashbringer will be pass to someone who knows how to use it against forsaken and reclaim Lordaeron
    Me too, in fact I hope to see some day as Sylvanas decapitates Tirion and the Argent Crusade is disbanded... No one can face the Dark Lady and emerge victorious ...

Once Tirion Fordring is dead and the Argent Crusade is no more, in the absence of a new Ashbringer, the best champion of the Banshee Queen will emerge, the new carrier of the reforged Frostmourne, Koltira Deathweaver, and then, nothing could prevent that Sylvanas appropriates of all Lordaeron at last... Or maybe it does?
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-09-09 at 12:12 PM.

He still has a destiny to fulfill.

Or at least that's what bolvar said :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Turalyon is going to get the Ashbringer when he returns. Mark my words.
    Turalyon already have a powerful weapon: the Great Royal Sword

Maybe it's time that the bearer of the Ashbringer is a woman ...

Have no fear, the next Ashbringer will be Med'an...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft has a significant host of characters, and most of them don't see much use past their expansions. Taran Zhu and Lorewalker Cho are almost certainly not going to be around for the march of the Legion -- regardless of its expansion name. So too are Tirion and Malfurion left behind after Wrath and Cata. If they do ever revamp Northrend -- as part of the final expansion, perhaps? it could work, if the Old Gods rise up and the Nerubians are part of their army -- then maybe we'll see him come back. Otherwise expect him to enjoy retirement and/or bust ass off camera.

How so?

What Mary Sue power?
    ...he is just paladin you know.... so he used paladin skill