Incredible bad luck

So today i decided to run Vault of Archavon hoping for a mount drop. Guess what? It dropped! I was just about to click the mount but then suddenly.....wintergrasp started. Got teleported out and i was like WTF. So i opened a ticket. do you guys think i can still get my mount or am i screwed?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to get the mount if the GM is really nice or has some sort of a way to confirm that it dropped, I usually take a SS right when I loot and I see a mount because I always get stoked when one drops, I suggest you do the same for future reference. But good luck, hope you get the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, sounds like a bitch of a thing to happen, not sure if they track what items dropped that you didn't loot, but it's worth a try to see what they say
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ouch, sounds like a bitch of a thing to happen, not sure if they track what items dropped that you didn't loot, but it's worth a try to see what they say
    Blizzard does. They know what you killed up to a certain point as it's in their system. More specifically, what dropped if you looted a mob/boss, but never picked the items up. How far back they keep track of, I do not know though. The OP should be able to get the mount mailed to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you will get the mount. They know your instance ID's and what dropped. I had Kaelthas be unlootable for whatever reason once and they mailed me what was on his corpse (no ashes, yay).
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Yeah they always do that, if what you're saying is legit they'll give the items to you

Deleted
    You'll get it. As long as you didn't submit a massive QQ ticket calling them all cunts.

What i've been told is they can only restore items that were in your bag.

Deleted
    I don't think you will get it. I experienced something similar to that back in march when soloing the Lich King. I brought him down to 1 HP during the RP "event" and then I tabbed out of the game, then when I tabbed back in, Tirion had killed him and I wasn't able to loot him. So I opened a ticket and the answer I got was that they can't restore the loot, because there would be no evidence or something like that. Well... Invincible dropped two weeks later, so doesn't matter anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc879654fe28; 2013-09-10 at 08:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You are wrong. I got items mailed from the corpse of LK (that I couldn't loot ofc because I got dc-ed at 1% and Tirion did the killing blow).

Deleted
    You can still get the items. We've tried a few times in the past having bosses despawn just as we kill them because of enrages (Garalon for example), or the whole raid dying at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep! you should get it no problem, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by mefailz View Post
    I don't think you will get it. I experienced something similar to that back in march when soloing the Lich King. I brought him down to 1 HP during the RP "event" and then I tabbed out of the game, then when I tabbed back in, Tirion had killed him and I wasn't able to loot him. So I opened a ticket and the answer I got was that they can't restore the loot, because there would be no evidence or something like that. Well... Invincible dropped two weeks later, so doesn't matter anyway.
    Had a similar thing at LK. Opened a ticket and got the loot mailed to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    cant be true i keep getting loot i left on corpses from the postmaster all the time