Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lk 25 hc is also as affliction doable: http://i.imgur.com/RCIyWCx.jpg - and infest is really really annoying <.< (and berserk shouldn't be that tight, but I played really really defensive because p1 is the pain in the ass)
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

LOL how did I miss this:

Yea that one apparently got hotfixed super fast. If you read his chat apparently he crashed the server.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

What jordan day taught us, one thousand imps is better than one

Oh god I laughed really hard with that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    lk 25 hc is also as affliction doable: - and infest is really really annoying <.< (and berserk shouldn't be that tight, but I played really really defensive because p1 is the pain in the ass)
    I want your interface, geemee your interface O_O (your link was in there, but i can't post links yet :<)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone tried using http://www.wowdb.com/items/86587-see...ranquil-growth on Valithria Dreamwalker? Or another item which can heal NPCs? Any good results?

I haven't been able to find anything about this in when it comes to warlocks soloing her. I'd love to be able to do full clears without being reliant on anyone else.

I'm doing everything in destruction spec (not really knowledgeable on the other specs) so I'm not sure if they have something similar to the blood worms of DK's?

You could try to get Symbiosis in Valithria, but that Rejuvenation will heal her so slowly I don't think it's worth the time (I might be wrong tho).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    You could try to get Symbiosis in Valithria, but that Rejuvenation will heal her so slowly I don't think it's worth the time (I might be wrong tho).
    If I'm going to roll with Symbiosis I might as well get someone with me who can heal instead. :P The whole point of it was to solo everything.

But no one who has a clue so far? I've been trying to confirm it myself but I had no luck yet dropping the trinket.

It only heals yourself unfortunately.

RIP demonic gateway =(
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    RIP demonic gateway =(
    Ive been testing it on ptr.. unless im totaly wrong it actualy resets your threat for the whole debuff duration o:

ya its pretty nice on a couple fights to just not build threat cuz of the increased duration of the debuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    LOL how did I miss this:
    That was fun to crash the servers a few times for the next couple of days till it was fixed...summoning 9k imps on the last time i did it the server died for like 10 minutes and kicked people out of BGs...that might have been bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Ive been testing it on ptr.. unless im totaly wrong it actualy resets your threat for the whole debuff duration o:
    It's strange... Maybe this fix will be on live only? 12hrs till patch, maybe blizz just won't apply this on ptr for a couple of hours
    UPD. Checked on ptr, no more threat reset =(
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-09-10 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Has always been the case, that's how I did Lich King. Automatically runs for you and melees you after it falls off. It's just longer now.

I can't imagine they'd let us keep that in any way, shape or form; imagine on all raid fights it'd be standard to have 4 locks drop gateways and have all the dps jump through so they have 1 minute of no threat while they throw down their opening burst on the boss.

Really does suck, going to make it more complicated to solo some stuff (also tosses out the previous idea for soloing Spirit Kings). At least some of the fights will be easier with more gear now.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Has always been the case, that's how I did Lich King. Automatically runs for you and melees you after it falls off. It's just longer now.
    Looks like that will not work anymore due to the gateway threat nerf.

If you read the past couple pages you would see we were already discussing it and that it has already been hotfixed so it is not possible any more. Also I am not going to put any kills on the spreadsheet that cannot be reproduced without gimmicks such as this.

As people start to go about their normal solo stuff please let me know or update the spreadsheet if a fight that was soloable before isn't soloable now. I'm assuming everything from T7 and below will be unaffected so this mostly pertains to T8 and higher (particularly 25H in WotLK).

- - - Updated - - -

Also for H LK since the gateway tactic won't work anymore maybe it will be feasible to leave 1 raging spirit on you full time. Sure you will have to deal with the silence every now and again but it will make it so you never have to let your voidlord lose aggro on anything else and he can take it off of you as soon as the second transition starts.

Tried LK 25HC as affliction, seems ok, got him to 2 transition then died on a stupid thing (quake lol)

- - - Updated - - -

I've killed all the spirits on 1 transition and done the same thing as destro, just resummon voidlord every minute to avoid val'kyrs