Page 2 of 224 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Only for normals, they have all restarts related to heroics at same time world wide
    Except no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only for normals, they have all restarts related to heroics at same time world wide
    EU maintenance and patch days are the same time, Wednesday 4am until 11am Paris time. That said, the difference isn't as simple as 1 day, due to time zone difference it works out to around 18 hours or so that US gets every patch and maintenance sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Method 25, Paragon 10 xD
    Pretty much, the competition wanes with each tier, we only really have mega guilds for each region now. There's some competition in US vs EU, but that always derails into chaos on the forums.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    And the discussions again, how to count the world first.. The EU Realms aren't even unter maintenance. And will be online wit 5.4 in around 11 Hours.
    It's part of the reason no one cares about Normal mode WF. As far as heroic the patch/maintenence/reset day difference really only affects the first several bosses (which again could be argued that no one cares about). The hardest heroic bosses will have hundreds of attempts from both US and EU guilds, weeks after patch day, and in the end, the patch day difference will play very little into the final outcome of the most improtant WF.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-09-10 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    I just want to find out who the new Warchief is....
    Same . I also wanna see the BoA weapons dropping and such .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Method 25, Paragon 10 xD
    Yup! The usual! But, since I'm European I'm cheering for them!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is opened early, I expect plenty of spammy comments until the race starts next week. Please remember MMO-Champion rules and check the edit on the first page to make this viewable experience a good experience for all, be mindful of others. Cheers and enjoy the race everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Yup! The usual! But, since I'm European I'm cheering for them!
    Not EU and cheering for any guild, EU or US thats in the race.

just to kick off a discussion. were there any major moves in any of the last tier's top #10 guilds (talking both 10man and 25man)? did any of the guilds merged/broke apart? do we have any strong contenders for the mad dash for the top #3 places or is it still method, paragon and blood legion only maybe in different order this time around?

just a tiny disclaimer: not trolling of starting a flame - really interested in your opinions

Considering that Method lost its raidleader and 3 DPSers (Lorgok, Leeds, Imsupersdw) it's much more up to grabs than ever before.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Considering that Method lost its raidleader and 3 DPSers (Lorgok, Leeds, Imsupersdw) it's much more up to grabs than ever before.
    oh really? I didn't heard about that.
    did they quit or changed guilds (for whatever reason)? who was their prev raid leader and who got the new job?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm not sure that we'll see who will be Warchief in a Cinematic, it will either be a scripted event or not in 5.4, and some time after the Siege. I'd assume that if it was in the game files MMO-Champ or Adriacraft would have posted it.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

25 race is going to be Method VS. Blood Legion. Method should be able to win, but Blood Legion might be able to pull a win. Though could see an upset by Midwinter/that Russian Guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Siege boss achievements/kill tracking hasn't made it into battle.net armoury yet, we're going to have to wait on notification from the guilds themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Sco quit? Or was he not even their raidleader. Changing one person usually doesnt affect much, but if it is your RL it might have a huge impact, one way or another.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Method, I heard Sco was busy with IRL work commitments, Kuznam was also doing RL stuff, and Fragnance may be tanking some of the normal mode stuff I think he said, and Sco said a few days ago their roster is pretty small at the momtent. I think Rogerbrown is Raid Leader with Noxe assisting.

Will be interesting to see how Method perform, especially when it seems a few of their core players are unable to play or just aren't able to raid.

In terms of Blood Legion, I haven't seen much of Riggnaros lately, given he's been playing FF Online a lot. Whilst from EU, I kinda want to see him get one, as long as he doesn't act super smug about it. Affinity comes off as annoying enough as it is to me.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    No, EU maintenance is a day later just like the patch deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    25 race is going to be Method VS. Blood Legion. Method should be able to win, but Blood Legion might be able to pull a win. Though could see an upset by Midwinter/that Russian Guild.
    So it's a race between Method and BL that Method should be able to win, but BL might win and two other guilds are included in the race and might win it?
    You have no idea, to cut it short.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Midwinter is streaming live their normal mode SoO right now hopefully we see some cinematics

http://www.twitch.tv/slootbag

Quote Originally Posted by Troolari View Post
    Sco quit? Or was he not even their raidleader. Changing one person usually doesnt affect much, but if it is your RL it might have a huge impact, one way or another.
    No, Kuznam did.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It's part of the reason no one cares about Normal mode WF. As far as heroic the patch/maintenence/reset day difference really only affects the first several bosses (which again could be argued that no one cares about). The hardest heroic bosses will have hundreds of attempts from both US and EU guilds, weeks after patch day, and in the end, the patch day difference will play very little into the final outcome of the most improtant WF.
    I really hope you're right and this'll be a really challenging raid that'll take several weeks for even the best in the world to clear. Probably hell for them, but good to see!