Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New 300 Cooking Recipes

Hi guys,

Do anyone know where u can get the new cooking Recipes?

For Example:
    Mango Ice
    Farmer's Delight
    Fluffy Silkfeather Omelet

Im not able to post any links because of my recent registration.
    I also dont know where i can loot the Fresh Mangos, Fresh Strawberries or Shao-Tien Rice.
    Pls let me know .

Of those 3 listed, only the first was even part of the 5.4 patch data, as per Wowhead... with no listed source for it (and it is skill 600, not 300).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Well I know you can loot the rice inside the guo lai ruins (i'm sure i just butchered the actual name). Like inside the rooms inside the mountainside. Where Bloodtip and other former golden lotus dailies quest mobs were/are. Look for open grain like bags scattered around on the floor everywhere in there. Not sure about the mangos and strawberries yet. Was getting the balsamic vinegar and cheese off mobs in the vale of eternal blossoms. I'd also like to know where the recipes are found/learned.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedklown View Post
    Well I know you can loot the rice inside the guo lai ruins (i'm sure i just butchered the actual name). Like inside the rooms inside the mountainside. Where Bloodtip and other former golden lotus dailies quest mobs were/are. Look for open grain like bags scattered around on the floor everywhere in there. Not sure about the mangos and strawberries yet. Was getting the balsamic vinegar and cheese off mobs in the vale of eternal blossoms. I'd also like to know where the recipes are found/learned.
    Just bumping to say that this is correct, also Bloodtip herself will drop "Ancient Pandaren Spice" - oh and the rice has a 2 hour duration.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Noone knows where i can get the recipes?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Safebus View Post
    Noone knows where i can get the recipes?
    Not yet I'm afraid.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I too have looted all the mats, but cannot find where the recipes are being looted. Also the recipes for the Grand noodle carts as well.

Get the feeling they forgot to put the recipes in, though that'd be odd if they did that and left the materials in that are used for absolutely nothing else. But I think somebody would have seen them by now unless they're in some really obscure place. Then again I don't feel like they're terribly useful anymore with how massively efficient the noodle carts are - though they could be used as sort of a backup when you run through your 5 treasure noodle food quicker than other people due to dying more often or whatever. That is assuming they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgrum View Post
    the recipes for the Grand noodle carts as well.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=101662#comments:id=1895595
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    That is for the noodle carts, the Grand Noodle Carts are the 25man versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgrum View Post
    That is for the noodle carts, the Grand Noodle Carts are the 25man versions.
    There is no 10 man or 25 man versions anymore. There is a noodle cart with an unlimited supply of noodles in it. Each person can only hold 5(take 5, eat 1 then take another for max efficiency).

Edit- I have the 250, 275 and the 300 stat ones as of today. Fun quest line and you get 2 dailies for Ironpaw tokens after you get the 300 stat one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Been looking for the 300 agi food, starting to doubt if they even put it ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most credible suggestion I've seen so far suggests these are Vale zone drops. My attempts to confirm this by murdering hundreds of mogu, thundermaw and shalings, as well as a dozen rare elites, have yet to confirm this. But I'll keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The most credible suggestion I've seen so far suggests these are Vale zone drops. My attempts to confirm this by murdering hundreds of mogu, thundermaw and shalings, as well as a dozen rare elites, have yet to confirm this. But I'll keep trying.
    I as well thought this to be the case but after numerous rare kills and countless normal/elite mobs I still came up empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9948634971

Seems like they just forgot to implement the recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Hi, I'm Raffa (aka the guy from the official forums post linked here). My friend pointed this thread out to me so I figured I would post here to say that they DO NOT drop from Caches, or random mobs, or the rare mobs.

I'm pretty sure if they dropped from the rare mobs I'd have found one by now considering I have over 200 of EACH different cooking material (cheese/vinegar/spices). It's literally taking up half a Gbank tab right now (I'd post a SS here but they won't let me cause this is my first post on these forums).

Also, we killed probably thousands of mobs getting Cache keys, and none of them dropped a recipe either. I tried hunting every different type of mob in the zone as well, and no luck.

They forgot to implement them, as far as I can see. I just wish they'd hotfix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squared View Post
    Hi, I'm Raffa (aka the guy from the official forums post linked here). My friend pointed this thread out to me so I figured I would post here to say that they DO NOT drop from Caches, or random mobs, or the rare mobs.

I'm pretty sure if they dropped from the rare mobs I'd have found one by now considering I have over 200 of EACH different cooking material (cheese/vinegar/spices). It's literally taking up half a Gbank tab right now (I'd post a SS here but they won't let me cause this is my first post on these forums).

Also, we killed probably thousands of mobs getting Cache keys, and none of them dropped a recipe either. I tried hunting every different type of mob in the zone as well, and no luck.

They forgot to implement them, as far as I can see. I just wish they'd hotfix it.
    According to official wow forums you cannot loot this with 600 cooking. There is a link to an armory of someone with the recipe learned in this thread, I cannot link here due to new account, but if you search on the wow forums for "New 300 stat food not included in 5.4 live" you will see the details.

Seems 525 is the magic number, as I tested this with my alt who has 1 cooking no recipes, 15 keys used on main no recipe.

Got all recipes on an alt now, 525/525 cooking sure did the trick (and 20~ keys).
    A guild member got it also with 525/525.
    All mats tradeable so easy to farm and send to alt, food tradeable also

http://i.imgur.com/1heVqV7.jpg , no proof while looting it though.
    Last edited by BergErr; 2013-09-15 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Got all recipes on an alt now, 525/525 cooking sure did the trick (and 20~ keys).
    A guild member got it also with 525/525.
    All mats tradeable so easy to farm and send to alt, food tradeable also

http://i.imgur.com/1heVqV7.jpg , no proof while looting it though.
    So they made it impossible to get them if you are already 600-.-
    Great job blizztard, great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    So they made it impossible to get them if you are already 600-.-
    Great job blizztard, great job.
    Its probably bugged/overlooked, but yea seems to be the case atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's being hot fixed during the normal Tuesday maintenance. There's a blue post on the front page the references it.