To everyone saying "no one cares about normals"... While this is true to a degree, especially in the mindsets of some of the top progression guilds who maybe want to get cloaks and practice strats best they can and stuff, a LOT of players ARE interested/care about it. Namely for the "who is the new warchief" aspect, but even so. For example, Divinity (wowprogress rank 28 10m) was with their "scrub c team" or whatever and reached Garrosh at about midnight PST. Their stream literally rocketed from like 2k people to almost (if not over) 8k in probably like 30-40 minutes as word spread they may kill him. And they are Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Metzen please, don't let it be Vol'jin or Theron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    They left before the last 3 damn.
    Oh well. They were Alliance anyway.
    But seriously. Isn't it taking a bit far? I faintly remember Arthas dying on the first day. This is already the second.
    Icecrown was heavily gated.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

/sigh

Oh well, it's up to the USA guys in a couple of hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream Lorth'remar dies in the end and Garrosh lives, only to be whisked away by purple smoke with him yelling "You will never defeat GARROSH HELLSCREAM"...

Tis' a sign I believe!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    /sigh

Murica had a whole day as head start and they didn't do anything. Maybe we need a few brainwashed Korean raiders to do the job.

They left before the last 3 damn.
    Oh well. They were Alliance anyway.
    But seriously. Isn't it taking a bit far? I faintly remember Arthas dying on the first day. This is already the second.
    Arthas didn't die the first day. It took about a month because of all the gating.

Reason he hasn't died now is because the guilds that can kill him are taking their time with multiple alt groups so they can be better prepared with possibly more loot next week. They are also testing different ways of doing things in preparation for next week so when they start heroic they have an idea of what they are going to do. Most of the top guilds probably won't finish until Thurs and on unless they are purposely just going to clear just to unlock the cinematic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No kill yet, game freaks out after paragons.

And paragons are overtuned.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Wasn't it said that the patch after 5.4 would resolve who would become the next Warchief? I doubt the ending cinematic will definitively tell us who succeeds Garrosh, most likely it will just wrap up his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Wasn't it said that the patch after 5.4 would resolve who would become the next Warchief? I doubt the ending cinematic will definitively tell us who succeeds Garrosh, most likely it will just wrap up his death.
    As has been said many, many, MANY times already, we have an official blue statement that the cinematic after the Garrosh kill will tell Horde players who the new Warchief is.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    As has been said many, many, MANY times already, we have an official blue statement that the cinematic after the Garrosh kill will tell Horde players who the new Warchief is.
    Just Horde players? Alliance get a different cinematic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    For the last goddamn time. The Horde cinematics will show the choosing of the next warchief. 5.5 will show the effects of the siege

How do we not know yet, last night I know Fire and Fury or whoever were on Garrosh, before my power went out. Did no guild actually finish SoO?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finarfin View Post
    If you don't know who our warchief is YOU CAN'T HATE HIM!

edit: or her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    /sigh

Might be some EU nerds who rush through soon as well

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the last goddamn time. The Horde cinematics will show the choosing of the next warchief. 5.5 will show the effects of the siege
    Show us where they say "you will have his name."

Because the quotes i have say the cinematic will show the PROCESS, and then that the actual result wouldnt be ubtil 5.5.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Because the quotes i have say the cinematic will show the PROCESS, and then that the actual result wouldnt be ubtil 5.5.
    I can't wait! Ballots being filled and cast... chairs arranged for closed-door meetings... Coffee brewed and name-tags written for debate circles... IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK, FOLK! What could be more interesting than the process of making the decisions that affect us all? ARE YOUR LOINS QUIVERING YET?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finarfin View Post
    There are two cut-scenes, running at 2:30 each. One for Horde and the other for Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I can't wait! Ballots being filled and cast... chairs arranged for closed-door meetings... Coffee brewed and name-tags written for debate circles... IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK, FOLK! What could be more interesting than the process of making the decisions that affect us all? ARE YOUR LOINS QUIVERING YET?
    Democracy would end up granting us the Basic Campfire for the lulz though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Show us where they say "you will have his name."

Because the quotes i have say the cinematic will show the PROCESS, and then that the actual result wouldnt be until 5.5.
    Little grammar for ya. Courtesy of a non-native speaker.
    Now show me where they say "we will only see the process of the voting but not the result"