Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    no you still want to use every single cd as soon as posible as many times as posible. this mean you will use BW every 45 sec rather than delaying for a few sec to sync with eng enchant.

as always hunters always use their cds as soon as they can.
    Always is a very strong word. There are many times where it is much better to hold back 5 or even 10 seconds on BW, and it will be more relevant with the tier 16 BM 4 piece. Dont tell poeple to only use their abilities when they flash off CD; some may prefer to, but it is often not the best choice. It all depends on the fight and what is expected of you, whether it is to control adds, or to burn boss.
    This was especially relevant during Tier 14 when we all had http://www.wowhead.com/item=79328/relic-of-xuen. It was best to hold on to big CDs whenever your trinkets procced, and sometimes it took 30 seconds longer than expected once its ICD was done because our crit was so low. BM is all about CD and pet control. Players will learn faster by experimenting with their abilities and timing rather than by having someone tell them how to use them which isnt always the case

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If I was going into t16, I would roll on two bosses that drop weapons because the ilvl difference is huge, then I would try to get the assurance of consequence trinket. So in summation, I would go with: Weapons > trinket(s) > tier.

Bosses to roll on based on the above:

Sha of Pride
    Malkorok
    Paragons of the Klaxxi

Not only are these covering the weapons and the assurance of consequence trinket priority, but they are also covering tier pieces and some misc gear you can just put on when you get them (rings, bracers, etc.).
    Thanks Tehstool! This helps out a lot. Haven't had a lot of time lately to look up this information. Now lets hope I will be brought in on these bosses. LOL

Deleted
    I would swap out Malkorok for Nazgrim, he has BiS boots and tier gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtfbbqnoob View Post
    It would change on a player by player basis depending on what piece of gear you need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtfbbqnoob View Post
    The weapons are extremely powerful this tier. I would personally only switch them out after I have gotten any sort of t16 weapon.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Lets hope i dont have a repeat of T15 raids. Killed around 40 normal bosses and around 50 HC bosses that could drop weapons before i got mine.

Deleted
    Ye definitely Sha of Pride is boss to coin every week.
    Btw. is ebon trinket second BiS after Assurance?

Deleted
    SV: Haromm's + Ebon
    BM: Assurance + Ebon

However sim it out for your char as it's very 'other gear' dependant.
    Last edited by mmocf1863c281f; 2013-09-11 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    At all or just with your hunter?

care to elaborate, just curious why most of the good hunters are quiting. i think isnt because the state of the class?
    I guess both the mods in this forum aren't playing right now, though I'm trying. I was in a car accident back in June and broke most of the bones in the right side of my body (hence the absence), and I'm just now at a point where I can sit in a chair comfortably for a few hours. In the meanwhile, my heroic, realm first 10 man fell apart on H-Dark Animus after my accident it seems, so I have a long road ahead of me in terms of finding a new guild, trialing, etc. :/ I wanted to do it before the patch was live, since no one wants to trial people during progression, but it looks like my progression days are over til next xpac at least. Hopefully I can land somewhere decent during farm content though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    SV: Haromm's + Ebon
    BM: Assurance + Ebon

However sim it out for your char as it's very 'other gear' dependant.
    My bad. I rechecked FD and specs and seems that best for me is ebon + assurance for BM. And Haromm + Assurance for SV
    Last edited by mmoc4c3633038a; 2013-09-12 at 07:30 AM.

So we managed the first 7 last night, and I got 4 upgrades (one warforged )

Got assurance off of Sha, just wanted to know what to swap it with. I currently have H Rentakai, and H JuJu. I thought JuJu would be the one to drop in favour of assurance, would anyone else advise differently?

Currently rolling as BM, but may swap to SV once I get my 4pc.

Deleted
    Does anyone know the RPPM value of Assurance so I can input it onto ExtraCD? It says 15% chance and 115 sec CD, but most sites maintain it is RPPM?

Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    Does anyone know the RPPM value of Assurance so I can input it onto ExtraCD? It says 15% chance and 115 sec CD, but most sites maintain it is RPPM?
    this trinket doesn't work with RPPM system, it uses the old ICD trinket system like 'Bottle of infinite stars' from the first tier in MoP, so the trinket have a 15% chance to proc from any ability with 115secs internal cooldown

10+ Year Old Account
    So what are the best 2 trinkets to get from this raid then for LFR and Flex raiders?

0/3 on coins this week
    i used them all on weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    To add to this for people who will likely not see heroic gear until near the end of the xpac, the crafted pants are likely BiS.

Gorge Stalker Legplates
    What about the ordos warforged legs? They are pretty sexy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/105754

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    0/3 on coins this week
    i used them all on weapons

- - - Updated - - -

What about the ordos warforged legs? They are pretty sexy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/105754
    +190 stamina and 459 2nd stats for ordos legs and 160 more agi on crafted, right?

Ill craft some legs, anyone know if other classes got crafted as "BiS"? Would be easy to grab em spirits (from gbank) of they dont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Flex and got the crossbow off Protectors. Did Normal... got the crossbow of Protectors. This week has been good to me (especially since I didn't get a ToT weapon until we were in Heroic modes.)

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    +190 stamina and 459 2nd stats for ordos legs and 160 more agi on crafted, right?

Ill craft some legs, anyone know if other classes got crafted as "BiS"? Would be easy to grab em spirits (from gbank) of they dont.
    Actually 40 more agility
    1920+160 vs 2040

Deleted
    10 Bosses down so far, gotten 6 items. 1 beeing the xbow. Happy hunter so far
    O items from bonus rolls as usuall.

0/4 items from Flex
    0 items from 8 bosses in 25m Normal.
    0/3 on coin rolls.

It's gonna be one of those tiers.