Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Does anyone have a good macro for swiftmend with wild growth to take advantage of the SOTF talent? Any other suggested macros?

Deleted
    Don't macro it.

Sometime you can use SoTF with rejuvenation to heal your tank (when their won't damage on the raid for a little while).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    Don't macro it.

Sometime you can use SoTF with rejuvenation to heal your tank (when their won't damage on the raid for a little while).

Seconding this.

My best advice is to bind both spells on key-binds that you can easily and comfortably press in quick succession whilst moving.

Since both Swiftmend and Wild Growth are on the Global cooldown, you can't macro them into a single keypress anyway. The best you'd be able to do would be a castsequence that casts one and then the other with successive key presses.

on my point of view use the Healing Raid Frames addon like Vuhdoo or the Healbot or similar kind of it which ever you got more comfortable or u can use clique also the thing is just make WEAK AURA or any similar addon to track the buffs u need to keep eye the timers of both SM and Wild Growth if you are little uncomfortable at looking your WEAK AURAS or any thing u use for keep tracking ill advice you that i am using WEAK AURA's you can also put a sound effect for them to when they are ready to use

Yeah, that global cool down for both spells made it impossible. I use vuhdo and have macros set as spells, for example healing touch plus nature's swiftness, or wild growth plus nature's vigil plus triggering trinkets. I'll just hit one then the other, changing my rotation a little bit.

In regards to the macro SM+WG, just dont.

SotF + tranq is just messed up insane.
    SotF + rejuv has mad synergy with our current 4set
    SotF + Lifebloom is also mad sweet if you need to throw a heal on someone who will be unavailable for 15ish seconds (Jikun hc nest guardian tank)

SotF + WG is pretty wild AoE heal, but there are other times you can raep with this lil talent also...!

(Ps: it works with massress even. They other be jelly as fuuk when i massress in 5 seconds.)

Quick question. Is there a point in gemming stamina, or stamina hybrid gems to take advantage of the passive from Ysera's Gift? Or are those stats still better given to haste or mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Dansdog View Post
    Quick question. Is there a point in gemming stamina, or stamina hybrid gems to take advantage of the passive from Ysera's Gift? Or are those stats still better given to haste or mastery?
    Short answer, NO. Every other stat is a better choice than stamina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Short answer, NO. Every other stat is a better choice than stamina.
    on a related note does YG benefit in anyway from Haste/Crit/Mastery/SP? (does is tick faster, crit, heal more?)

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Well, after downing 9 bosses tonight I'm VERY happy with where Resto Druids are at the moment. Ecstatic, even.

Yeah resto druids seem almost too strong now lol (i'm not complaining).

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    on a related note does YG benefit in anyway from Haste/Crit/Mastery/SP? (does is tick faster, crit, heal more?)
    Nope. Just 5% of your health, every 5 secs. No stat other than stam effects it (though its not worth gemming for stam, just let the normal stam from gear raise it over time)

What it probably scales with, and I didn't try, is temporary max health increases like Might of Ursoc or Rallying Cry. I would assume the ticks during those effects would scale with max health and be larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Nope. Just 5% of your health, every 5 secs. No stat other than stam effects it (though its not worth gemming for stam, just let the normal stam from gear raise it over time)

What it probably scales with, and I didn't try, is temporary max health increases like Might of Ursoc or Rallying Cry. I would assume the ticks during those effects would scale with max health and be larger.
    Aye. If you wanted to you could just sit in Bear Form for even stronger YG but not much a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow can anyone justify that Glyph of Efflorescence is not totally over powered and mandatory
    this is just too much

and Ysera's gift is stronger than i expected too, I was Dungeon healing and some fights Eff+YG were nearly half my total healing done. All of that basically passive and free.

- - - Updated - - -

/i Please just stand in the green circle everyone so i don't actually have to do anything.
    /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    and Ysera's gift is stronger than i expected too, I was Dungeon healing and some fights Eff+YG were nearly half my total healing done. All of that basically passive and free.
    In a raid YG isn't uber, i think during our flex run it was around 3-4% of my effective healing normally - which admittedly for a passive talent is pretty nice.
    Glyphed Efflo on the other hand was amazing, it was my #1 heal on protectors. Its definitely mandatory, and tre tre sexy. (don't say OP, we don't want it going away just yet :P)

I will say i dunno if people were just staying hurt a lot more (standing in stuff they shouldn't) but i definitely felt the slower charge rate on the shroom (down to 100% rejuv overheal instead of 150%) Took it a lot longer to fully charge, imo. (except when i mis-timed a genesis...then it charges fast hehe)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2013-09-11 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i expect in 'real' content YG wouldn't be as strong, but in Looking for dungeon (my druid is not maxed yet, only lvl 88) it was about 15~20% of total healing.

Efflorescence was about 30% total healing.

I've done the first 8 bosses in the new raid and topped the charts in most of them. The change in mushrooms and the efflorescence and mushroom glyphs are highly effective. And I'm finally using SOTF and loving it. I'm thrilled to finally get back to where I was in WOTLK. HURRAH!

With the change to SotF would one still go for the increased haste cap (5176 is it?) or is 3043 / 13163 still the ones to aim for?
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

If you can get to 3043, do it. For me, it wasn't possible to get below 4000, so I opted for the 5k SotF breakpoint.