Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Ehhh that was pretty lackluster, and quite frankly I thought Varian acted like a bitch.
    Yeah. Metzan is pretty terrible at personalities. I also don´t get the new anger Thrall has towards the alliance. It was like they decided that becase Jaina has gone hardcore, than now Thrall must also?

But for sure, Jaina is being set up to be the next Garrosh.

Wow... finally this warchief, been wating for so long! THE BEST warchief there is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    Or Kael'thas/Old'Blanchy
    Or Onyxia and Nefarian.

And that one other important dragon guy... The word "wing" was somewhere in his name... Oh, who was that?

You know what, forget it. Probably not that important anyways. Any dragon can get an entire expansion about them nowadays, right?

Quote Originally Posted by shinikage View Post
    i feel that someway or another garrosh will scape from the trial and we will be seeing him again on the next expac
    Bout a year and a half ago when Theramore got to experience what it was like to be Hiroshima.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

So, it's confirmed Jaina will turn evil in the next expansion. Yay, let's kill off another alliance hero, while scumbag Garrosh is left alive until further notice.
    Last edited by Sammonoske; 2013-09-12 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yeah. Metzan is pretty terrible at personalities. I also don´t get the new anger Thrall has towards the alliance. It was like they decided that becase Jaina has gone hardcore, than now Thrall must also?
    The only anger Thrall really showed was at the thought of Garrosh being chained up by the Alliance, and if you think of Thrall's long history, you might realize that the imprisonment of orcs by the Alliance might just be a sore point for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Jaina confirmed for new Sylvanbitch.

*EDIT Jaina Proudbitch
    Seriously, all the "Jaina's the new Garrosh" people really missed the mark that you clearly didn't.

Wow, Jaina's a bitch.

Varian should have taken Jaina's advice. I don't want to be a part of either faction now. I wonder if the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, Southsea Buccaneers, Scourge, etc are hiring?
    Last edited by GoldNSilence; 2013-09-12 at 06:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I like how Voljin was basically like, "I CALL WARCHIEF!" and Thrall's like "Well, he called it."

Also, I hope Garrosh has a good attorney.

Can Vol'jin afford to wear a pair of pants now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Lol I like how Voljin was basically like, "I CALL WARCHIEF!" and Thrall's like "Well, he called it."
    Vol'jin immediately said "You're the Warchief, love you BFF." and Thrall was like "No. Nooooooo. Old Gods, no. You're Warchief now. Later, bitches."

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Varian should have taken Jaina's advice. I don't want to be a part of either faction now. I wonder if the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, Southsea Buccaneers, Scourge, etc are hiring?
    World of Warcraft: The rebel alliance Next expansion both sides saying fuck it and joining together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to reroll Alliance.

How did that panda guy survive Garrosh chaining him around the neck and pulling him through the air to be impaled on his axe? That's just laughable and as always Blizzard are way too afraid to kill off anyone.

Deleted
    So all that talk of a "unexpected" warchief was bs then

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P the true Horde.
    Time to reroll alliance.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unexpected heh ...

Vol'jin was pretty much the first choice in most people's minds.

Lor'themar would be unexpected. Sylvanas would be very unexpected. Goblin leader would be WTF.

Vol'jin? People saw coming a mile away. Unexpected my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

But for sure, Jaina is being set up to be the next Garrosh.
    Can we hire real voice actors now along with a decent director and script writers who aren't over paid fan fiction writers?

varian had the perfect chance to tell the guards to take jaina away, that would've been so much cooler lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    I guess the Alliance walking away is supposed to make the Alliance feel good. Talk about pathetic story telling on Blizzard's part.

"Hey, you're completely beaten down, but we'll just leave because you helped fight against Garrosh."

Give me a break. Blizzard officially spit in the face of half it's play base right there. Not only that, but they went with the most obvious choice for a replacement, thereby giving no one a decent story ending.
    Would have been way more fun to end this in a bloodbath with a some leaders killed while they could, then brought back War in World of Warcraft in next expansion.

Story so far on both sides (with very few exceptions) : "Roar~ we're enemiiiies, we hate youuuu, but now is tea time, we'll kill you tomorrow."

Deleted
    personally as one of the founders of orgrimmar he should of been warchief before garrosh, he had achieved so much more already.