Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Yeah because Witch Doctor and Shaman arent one in the same *rolls eyes*
    http://wowpedia.org/Witch_doctor

http://wowpedia.org/Shaman

the difference between Warcraft's classes. one bends magic and curses, the other uses elements and the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Danda View Post
    No one in the horde had a voice when Garrosh was selected as Warchief. Vol'Jin objected to it and trusted Thrall. Plus he deserves it, he was the only one who kept the Horde together and had the guts to go against Garrosh.
    Of course Vol'jin deserved to be Warchief. And Thrall is the one who named Garrosh Warchief and now selected Vol'jin. Each faction has a leader - Goblins have Gallywix, the Forsaken have Sylvanas, Trolls have Vol'jin, Tauren have Baine, Blood Elves have Lor'themar, so who will be the Orc leader?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    A lot of people are saying Thrall is going to be, but I want someone else as a leader of the orcs.
    Yeah, I think it should be someone else too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    So who is going to lead the Orc faction now? Or do they not have a voice in the new Horde? And I love that Sylvanas head nod.
    My guess would be Thrall since Blizz tends to have a good grasp in terms of cinematography and in the main shot of the Horde, Thrall was the Orc present. While that may change, it certainly seems to be their current plan and the one that makes the most sense as Thrall still feels like he has to take responsibility for appointing Garrosh. It's also the best choice they have in my opinion as Thrall is the Orc with the most connections to the Alliance and I guarantee the next expansion is going to require a LOT of cooperation between the two even if it's not the Burning Legion yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    oh and what happened to the whole "the next warchief will be somebody noone expects... if you didnt see vol'jin as warchief comming your blind lol.... on a offnote what happened to gamon?
    /sighs. This again.

CONTEXT PEOPLE, YOU NEED CONTEXT before you drop a quote that is almost TWO years old. Come on :S

When they said that the warchief was not who we expected, was during CATACLYSM, they revealed the new Expansion MoP, and a few days later revealed that Garrosh would be teh final boss. When players started saying that it was practically guaranteed that Thrall would regain his old position of Warchief, THAT is when they said it wouldn't be who we expected.

Because back then, absolutely everyone expected it to be Thrall. Then they spent the next 2 years building up Vol'jin to be warchief, but still keeping other people in the spotlight to make it a little more ambiguous (hence Lor'themar's awesome display in MoP)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    /sighs. This again.

CONTEXT PEOPLE, YOU NEED CONTEXT before you drop a quote that is almost TWO years old. Come on :S

When they said that the warchief was not who we expected, was during CATACLYSM, they revealed the new Expansion MoP, and a few days later revealed that Garrosh would be teh final boss. When players started saying that it was practically guaranteed that Thrall would regain his old position of Warchief, THAT is when they said it wouldn't be who we expected.

Because back then, absolutely everyone expected it to be Thrall. Then they spent the next 2 years building up Vol'jin to be warchief, but still keeping other people in the spotlight to make it a little more ambiguous (hence Lor'themar's awesome display in MoP)
    So true

I think its a cool choice, and I liked the cinematics - though Jaina sounds like Emperor Palpatine as someone humoristically said it

Cool stuff though. I'm pretty pumped to hear about the next Xpack now.
    Desktop Rig: Intel i9-10850K, 32gb 3200mhz RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post
    Gosh... Baine looks so out of place with his model...

It's AWFUL
    lol i thought the same thing. every one of the other leaders are recent or have had badazz makeovers, but baine looks like a lost barrens nub looking for mankrick's wife.

Deleted
    Nice - a warchief even Alliance can trust. Hehe...ehhehe..

Nice video.

10+ Year Old Account
    So jaina is the next power monger ? how many old gods do we still have to kill off ? like 1 more?

strange how king varian look at thrall, it's like "wtf after garrosh you give me a troll warchief?"

This is THE END OF WARCRAFT... tssss :P.
    Funny tough that WoW starts with ...years after united... the drums of war thumper (or w/e spelling is) once again...
    Time for a reboot! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Sylvanas' head-nod is amazingly hilarious to me for some reason.
    I was a bit surprised she even deigned to give a nod.

I'm happy with Vol'jin as a Warchief. I've always liked the guy, plus he speaks funny. That's a win for me The end of the cinematic is quite interesting to me though. Alliance willing to end the bloodshed ? Hmm, maybe the next expansion we'll be fighting together against something big? I've not played WoW in awhile but color me intrigued.

Boring new warchief...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landrid View Post
    So jaina is the next power monger ? how many old gods do we still have to kill off ? like 1 more?
    Was thinking a more Jaina vs. Slyvannas thing.

I personally think that she has a hatred for Sly. for destroying Lordaeron and wants revenge.

Deleted
    So, Garrosh doesn't die, and he gets sent to prison after all. Also, LONG LIVE THE NEW WARCHIEF! LONG LIVE VOL'JIN!

"We will end you" lelelel Jacob so scary in human form! rarrr!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas: Meh /nod w/e can I go back now

Deleted
    Voljin looks like General Grievous!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix! So he DOES exist! That's an even more shocking reveal than the rest of the cinematic. =O