Cool So ehm guys from retail :D Are the Ordon Berserkers tasty?

So ehm Yeah. Are they?

How many people got stoped down to death by those Order Berserkers that charge to you?

I must say that... as frustrating as it was, I always laughed when they killed me... I mean... I am on my squishy female pandaren mage dashing towards one of the rares that is about to get killed. I go past some horde guy who is fighting 3 ordon berserkers. 3 seconds later... 3 purple numbers show on my screen:

Dead. They have a 40 yd instant cast Charge that deals ~160k damage ( one mob did a 620k charge once ) and they are placed around the entire path towards the bridge. Also if you've been on the other side of the broken bridge ... it's full of them. I wanted to get to the side of the temple where you don't get booted if you don't have cloak and on my way there ( from the bridge ) it's impossible to avoid them. And their charges do even more damage. I was in a group with a shammy and a lock. So we just killed 1 rare and continued making our way to that place. I accidentally pulled a mob and it ofc charged at me doing 350k. My first reaction was to Ice Block ( fortunately it was on a hotkey - i often switch it with my counterspell depending on the situation/location ) but as you know it doesn't activate immediately. It takes like half a second to make me immune to damage. So yeah.... I took 350k damage. By the time my Ice Block had appeared my friends were already attacking the mob. ( I hadn't done any damage to it so my aggro was at 0% ) And you know what's funny? The mob started casting it's AoE Cone ability that deals 400k. ( Usually it casts it once every 30 sec or something ). It was targetting me with that thing. And you know what was even more funny? It casted it around 5 times before my Ice Block disappeared. Every damn time it was pointed towards me xD it's like the mob wanted to say "YOU MOTHERFCKING PANDA! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! RAWR!".

And me... "Haha can't hit me with that during Ice Block stupid mob." After the third time the mob casted that ability *Sad face* :'(

I managed to blink away right before it finished casting the sixth time. Then I died instantly because he charged to me immediately. :'(

So guys. If you are mages... Do NOT waste your Ice Blocks on these guys. They will keep casting their ability until you die. Even if it means casting it for the whole duration of IB. My only saviour there was Invisibility. Hence why I was using Greater Invisibility talent.

Let me hear about your "happy" moments with the Ordon guys

I play mainly nelfs so as soon as the stun clears I shadowmeld.

Still sometimes rng and timing arent on your side either lol

Y u people not post more. I really want to know how other people "enjoyed" the mobs

Deleted
    Both charged me twice, bringing me to ~20% or so, then I dismounted and killed them. Just play Blood DK and you'll be fine

iirc they do <10% of my hp (hunter) with that charge, would pull a few w/o problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mefailz View Post
    Both charged me twice, bringing me to ~20% or so, then I dismounted and killed them. Just play Blood DK and you'll be fine
    I used to in the past. That shit ain't killable

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    iirc they do <10% of my hp (hunter) with that charge, would pull a few w/o problem.
    Less than 10% of your HP? How much HP do you have? 2 mil? I think we are talking about different mobs.
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2013-09-12 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I used to in the past. That shit ain't killable

Less than 10% of your HP? How much HP do you have? 2 mil? I think we are talking about different mobs.
    The ones that charge and do <1sec stun in blazing way?
    Mby I got wrong mob, not at a pc with wow atm but I never had to care about the charge mobs while farming yday (18k~ coins so far).

Edit: It were the burning berserker that I thought of, half name right =D
    Last edited by BergErr; 2013-09-13 at 05:56 AM.