Deleted
    icy veins still say lei shen trinket is better for demo singeltarget is it true? i am a bit fonfused honestly couse they recomend service. but later on says sacrifice is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Does anybody have haste breakpoint tablesheet for Demo? I'm having like 12k haste and 10k mastery atm, I just dnk what to reforge and into what stat.
    Prolly should just drop that haste down to 8100 and dump the rest into mastery.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    Prolly should just drop that haste down to 8100 and dump the rest into mastery.
    With Glyph of EA gone, there is no 8100 haste breakpoint anymore(at least for Doom). There is one on 3036 and another on 13153 so you can either cut your all haste down and go for a little crit instead or go lowest haste possible with max mastery and ignore crit. Or you can push 13k but you would lose too much mastery imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    With Glyph of EA gone, there is no 8100 haste breakpoint anymore(at least for Doom).
    False!

At 8097 Haste Doom gains the next tick under effects like Bloodlust/Metagem (30% Hasteprocc).
    8064 is an important threshold (HoG without hasteproccs).

Plaese use either that little math, that is needed to calculate the thresholds, or use spreadsheets like that. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xZmFYa0E#gid=7

And do not throw statements into a discussion, that can be proven wrong that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Yeah on Sha of pride MF was very very nice as demo

My UVLS also procced pretty solid, tho i did feel a bit more fury starved then before
    I messed up alot throughout the attempt, but felt a bit more fry starved at times.
    Also that Void Ray no longer extends corruption was annoying on longer living trash/adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    icy veins still say lei shen trinket is better for demo singeltarget is it true? i am a bit fonfused honestly couse they recomend service. but later on says sacrifice is better.
    First post is upgraded with Sim of all the trinkets, and according to the sim numbers UVLS (even normal) is still better than even HC SoO trinkets.
    Though that is SimCraft, and needs to be taken with a pinch of salt ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    False!

At 8097 Haste Doom gains the next tick under effects like Bloodlust/Metagem (30% Hasteprocc).
    8064 is an important threshold (HoG without hasteproccs).

Plaese use either that little math, that is needed to calculate the thresholds, or use spreadsheets like that. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xZmFYa0E#gid=7

And do not throw statements into a discussion, that can be proven wrong that easily.
    I don't like to rely on breakpoints with haste procs especially UVLS still being BiS because Perfect Aim and a %30 haste proc is unlikely to happen at the same time besides pull. Even if you put %100 crit doom with a haste proc, if UVLS procs again after 45 seconds and meta gem doesn't you have to override that Doom without getting benefit from breakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    First post is upgraded with Sim of all the trinkets, and according to the sim numbers UVLS (even normal) is still better than even HC SoO trinkets.
    Though that is SimCraft, and needs to be taken with a pinch of salt ofc.
    Primary reason for this is the MC procs from 100% dooms and the synergy it has with our T16 2p set bonus. The trinket continues to scale demo despite its lower static stats even more so than last tier as the higher use of Soulfire will have the 20% added dmg buff up much more frequently and allow higher meta uptime to take advantage of that dmg modifier to boot.

Read on page 107 someone posted that fel flame is our filler when we are not in meta. Is this really what we are supposed to be using?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Read on page 107 someone posted that fel flame is our filler when we are not in meta. Is this really what we are supposed to be using?
    In early PTR, before 4 set, it was a marginal dps increase. Very marginal. I'm not sure about now, but if it is, expect it to be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    In early PTR, before 4 set, it was a marginal dps increase. Very marginal. I'm not sure about now, but if it is, expect it to be nerfed.
    It still is atm, especially with the amount of movement on some fights.

Also ive read a few posts about going to 50% haste. Should i be trying for this or stick to my 8100 haste setting (544 i-lvl)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Also ive read a few posts about going to 50% haste. Should i be trying for this or stick to my 8100 haste setting (544 i-lvl)?
    I think you're confused.

The 50% haste is where shadowbolt becomes better than fel flame. Basically if you have BL or meta gem up, cast shadowbolt. If you don't, use fel flame.

For what offset piece are you guys shooting for, since 4set is decent for demo

I don't know how I feel about using Fel Flame. What's the DPS difference?

Deleted
    Well done Immerseus and Protectors tonight as Demo.

Immerseus was weird. P1 is really really short, P2 I was on the ball with adds ...felt very undertuned as a fight. We one-shotted him with a kill full of improvisation from everyone in the raid. but hey I coined AMP trinket so all good.

Protectors we got it in 3 tries and I must say it felt really good as Demo (8100 haste > mastery) + MF. I pulled a 231k on it and the actual kill I messed up quite a bit, was fumbling my buttons at some point during the second batch of specials. So I am confident it can work really well when i get a bit more used to all the things happening in the fight.

But yeah here's the log for Protectors: http://wowraider.net/report/en/gBusE6Treg/damage_done/encounter/4/#{%22tgcl%22:1}

Immersues log is listed as wipe, dunno why but yeah dmg is low in general. Our healers were probably not exactly on the ball with healing the blobs and plus for couple of P2 I barely had to dps anything. When adds were up though was pretty cake with FF/ToC. Best one I had was 3 adds close to each other and UVLS procced...destroyed them with double CW, that felt pretty cool ><

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    I don't know how I feel about using Fel Flame. What's the DPS difference?
    Doesn't matter anymore they doubled the mana cost of Felflame.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otlio/advanced

Got kinda lucky with gear lol got 4pc

Also got the Frenzied Crystal of Rage Cleave trinket.... is it really BiS with 3+ Targets? Guess you use that and UVLS

Thinking about going Troll as well but I hate how they look ;[ if it's that much better for Afflic/Demo I will def do it tho ;o
    Last edited by Maglio; 2013-09-13 at 06:55 AM.

where does it say destruction only?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    For dest only though I believe.
    It says in the blue post:
    •Warlock
    •General
    •Fel Flame's mana cost has been increased by 100%.
    •Destruction
    •Incinerate's damage has been increased by 5%.
    Last edited by mmoced0b16c6d8; 2013-09-13 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Ok so I have been reading through this topic and I see an awful lot of you going on about UVLS witch is good. But I don't have UVLS (was working on lie Shen when 5.4 went live so I don't know if we will go back and get it /farm him.) I have normal TF chen's and lfr whooshs (or how ever it's spelt) both upgraded twice. So the question I'm going to ask is it still worth me running demo? Or should I stick to affliction? (520 I level only 2 piece t15 and still need 12 more Titan rune stones to get Ilevel 600 cape). I understand I should put myself through simcraft for stats but currently at work so is there a general way I should reforge/gem?.

Cheers for any help and I apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes