Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, 5.4 is live and still no update... Guess I have to give up on this, thanks for the long run TUSUI.. You will be missed!

Deleted
    I've been playing this game and lurking these forums for many years, but now I registered only to say that I can't wait for this UI to get updated!
    Hope you get this message Syronius <3

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Leatrix plus.
    TY. I should have really looked at the post 2 above mine really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Well, 5.4 is live and still no update... Guess I have to give up on this, thanks for the long run TUSUI.. You will be missed!
    Or you could just update them yourself, no?

Deleted
    im just wondering if you have any screenshots of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im just wondering if you have any screenshots of it?
    There are some screenshots on page 79.

If anyone here is following his Sham's Reddit account. He made an update about 19 hours ago and it seems he now has a web site for this UI called "SyUI". It can be found here http://eternal-design.net/SyUI/
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2013-09-13 at 04:08 PM. Reason: included better info

By all means, you guys make an account over on my official UI page that I've started working on. There will be news updates there. All the good discussion etc.

Going to create a 'Mod' sign up for anyone willing. Not exactly supposed to promote on MMO-C for another website, but I feel this is probably the biggest news source regarding the UI.

http://eternal-design.net/SyUI/?q=user/register

If you guys have any specific requests regarding the UI please feel free to PM me here or email me directly: Shamtasticle@gmail.com

I do get back to anyone who emails me, it's a bit hard to keep track on MMO-C as it doesn't notify me for each new reply.

TUSUI is officially 'dead', but SyUI is yet to be born.

Heads-up for those who registered previously and didn't find anything: Up until today, there was nothing on his website. It's actually populated with content now.

Deleted
    Can anyone help me out with a 3.3.5a, 1366x768 compatible version, pls?

If it isn't a downloadable version that he offers, you are going to have to move the UI around to what you want (which isn't too hard, mostly just aligning boxes). Otherwise, you are going to want to send him a PM orhead over to his website and see if anyone there can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius
    If you guys have any specific requests regarding the UI please feel free to PM me here or email me directly: Shamtasticle@gmail.com

Deleted
    Oky..i download ..its verry nie UI

Deleted
    Scrolled through a couple of pages now - no pictures, not in the OP, on the Wowinterface page or anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Scrolled through a couple of pages now - no pictures, not in the OP, on the Wowinterface page or anywhere?
    It doesn't look like Sham has been playing the game much lately. A couple a pages ago he said that real life stepped in and he had to take some time away from the game. He said he was going to stop updating this page and the wowinterface page as well and it wasn't going to be a "Shaman Only" UI anymore either. He made one site that has been taken down since Bots got to it. He has made another one but there isn't much on it (http://eternal-design.net/SyUI/). He still checks his PM's and gave an email address a couple posts above if you would like to ask him some questions.

There are some people that still use this UI and just update it on there own. Here is the "Shaman show your UI's post" that someone is using it on http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...I-Thread/page3 post #59

Hope this answers some of your questions.
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2014-02-26 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you very much, Alexeiblu!

Deleted
    So I've downloaded and am now using the package. I think it's great, but I'm new to a lot of the addons and also have a different resolution monitor than it was designed for. As this is the case, I was hoping someone could tell me how to move the nameplates and the rolling spell-timer at the bottom?

When I try to unlock the nameplates it tells me to do so through Leatrix plus, but I haven't found a way to do so (and I don't even think that they are part of leatrix, or at least they don't become movable like others leatrix has but are not in use).

I've changed everything else to suit my resolution, but have no clue how to configure the two above.

Also, I would like to configure a dot timer for Flame-Shock that is more visible than the one built in to the spell icon, but I'm not sure how to do so.

If anyone could help with the above it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

When I go to that new website he has I still see nothing on there? Is this UI still updated somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Capeetan View Post
    So I've downloaded and am now using the package. I think it's great, but I'm new to a lot of the addons and also have a different resolution monitor than it was designed for. As this is the case, I was hoping someone could tell me how to move the nameplates and the rolling spell-timer at the bottom?

When I try to unlock the nameplates it tells me to do so through Leatrix plus, but I haven't found a way to do so (and I don't even think that they are part of leatrix, or at least they don't become movable like others leatrix has but are not in use).

I've changed everything else to suit my resolution, but have no clue how to configure the two above.

Also, I would like to configure a dot timer for Flame-Shock that is more visible than the one built in to the spell icon, but I'm not sure how to do so.

If anyone could help with the above it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Hey Capeetan, I would send a PM to Syronius and let him know what you need help with. He is generally still on these boards from time to time just lurking. I would try to help with your problems but I never really used the UI package when Leatrix Plus was being used. When I had a problem with the raid frames or the resolution I just moved them to where I needed. As for your Flame shock timer, you might want to look into Weak Aura's (WA). I used to use the the WA that Endus used to have up but once they moved to WA2 it doesnt work anymore. But anyways, you can send Syr a PM by going above a couple of posts OR I think he gave his email address that he uses for the add-on package. Sorry I couldnt be of anymore help but I hope this helps some.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zykenwolf View Post
    When I go to that new website he has I still see nothing on there? Is this UI still updated somewhere?
    You are correct, the website hasnt been touched in a bit. It may just be a placeholder of sorts for right now and he may be working on it elsewhere. He did have more info on the old website before it was getting mass forum posts by bots. Good news is that I do see that he logged into his Shaman for the first time in 3 months so maybe this is good news and the UI is getting worked on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Capeetan, I would send a PM to Syronius and let him know what you need help with. He is generally still on these boards from time to time just lurking.
    That is probably the best way to get a hold of him.. He also has a Subreddit although nothing has been posted or updated in quite a while.

Quick question before i can get home and download this UI.

Do the raid frame allow for keybind healing ala Healbot? (So a right click on the raid frame casts healing wave, a left click casts something else, etc.)
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2014-05-09 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yarmock View Post
    Quick question before i can get home and download this UI.

Do the raid frame allow for keybind healing ala Healbot? (So a right click on the raid frame casts healing wave, a left click casts something else, etc.)
    Even if it doesn't do that out of the box, they will be standard unit frames, so you can use clique to add click-binding and hover-binding to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Even if it doesn't do that out of the box, they will be standard unit frames, so you can use clique to add click-binding and hover-binding to them.
    Thanks, that's what I thought but wanted to check first.