Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I really hope not.

After nuking Theramore, the Divine Bell fiasco, the troll camps, nuking the Vale and tampering with an old god heart on top of everything else, he really doesn't deserve anything but an ignoble end. Garrosh has gone so far past the point of redemption that I really can't see what he could do that would make up for all the atrocities that he's committed.

Deleted
    The problem with Garrosh is that he tried to be his father, rather than trying to be better than him. He ended up walking the same dark path because he was so worried about matching his father's legacy he forgot to try and exceed it. I don't think Grom would of wanted his son to follow in his footsteps, every father is proudest when their son's accomplishments do not match their own, but eclipse them.
    Last edited by mmoc899993ecf2; 2013-09-13 at 11:11 PM.

If he is redeemed, I don't seem him being redeemed like Grom. I don't think he'll be venerated as a hero. But more like Illidan. In an anti-heroic way where he does what others morally will not/cannot that still makes him an outcast among the Alliance and Horde.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just kill him. "redemption" will not work with Garrosh and will probably be done horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender View Post
    I'm banking on the Silence of the Lambs style redemption. of sorts.

Burning Legion, particularly potent nemesis (Possibly one of our many dread lord returning)
    "To Kill a Monster, you must Know a Monster. and We happen to have a Monster, right in front of us."
    i would LOVE to see a Trailer for a Patch with Garrosh out of all his big armor, still the big hulking orc that he is, chained up and staring at visitors.
    I love this idea. Maybe this is why Anduin is having visits with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I hope not. I love Garrosh as he is/was, and would rather not see his awesomeness butchered by doing a cliche good guy turnaround at the last moment. I would much rather he die sticking to his guns.
    This.

But if blizzard can have a redemption story rolled out and have garrosh keep his awesome, then i'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I love this idea. Maybe this is why Anduin is having visits with him.
    God yes. This is a fantastic scenario.

I think they'll try it at some point down the line but he'll go full on evil at the first chance he gets.

If he can't be redeemed, then what was the point of keeping him alive? No one wants an endgame boss, thrown into another raid, just to die as the first or the second to last boss.

Honestly, people say the bad guy turned good guy story is cliché, but I haven't seen too many in WoW. Every endgame boss has died and there wasn't any redemption to any of them. Kel? No. Illidan? No. Arthas? No. Deathwing? No. I wouldn't throw clichés around when this is the first time we've seen an endgame boss survive.

Why would the Pandas execute him? I highly doubt that they would do that, they aren't the executing type. If he was meant to survive SoO, then he was meant for something with more purpose and not just peace out at trial.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    whats going to happen is a legion invasion begins at the end of MoP, and Garrosh sacrifices himself killing a large demon.
    Broxigar story inc

10+ Year Old Account
    They are setting up Broxigar v2

Should've died like a warrior, didn't, so hes gunna sacrifice his life by doing something really big.

Guess who else did something like this? Grom.

The question is, what will he do in his blaze of glory?

^^^^^ Said that when the cine came out.

When it happens, just know I was the first to call it.

He'll be set up as some sort of key figure against the Legion, much like Illidan.

"I have a legion!"

"We have a Garrosh."

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that Anduin will stop him from being executed. With him being saved something will come of it though.

Garrosh will know of the whereabouts of Maiev Shadowsong and Akama, in a plea for his life he'll offer up the information.

We'll seek her out as we seek out Illidan, or any secrets him may have left to stop the Naga and the invasion of the Burning Legion. We find out that Akama too has learned mercy, and with the help of Maiev, they nursed Illidan back to health. Illidan is now full and healthy, and training Demon Hunters to help purge Outland of the demons and Burning Legion and to make up for the destruction he wrought. In essence he is still bound to Maiev and Akama. We approach him, offering to free him and keep him under our watch and offer our further services to rehabilitate Outland, in return for his service to Azeroth once again as equal, him and his demon hunters and potentially Naga, or what remains of them.

He'll come back and we'll have our Demon Hunter class.

The end.

Oh, Garrosh? He'll Sacrifice himself against the legion, or live the rest of his sentence in Nagarand maybe. Who knows.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

His punishment will probably be a fine and community service.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I like that Anduin will stop him from being executed. With him being saved something will come of it though.

Garrosh will know of the whereabouts of Maiev Shadowsong and Akama, in a plea for his life he'll offer up the information.

We'll seek her out as we seek out Illidan, or any secrets him may have left to stop the Naga and the invasion of the Burning Legion. We find out that Akama too has learned mercy, and with the help of Maiev, they nursed Illidan back to health. Illidan is now full and healthy, and training Demon Hunters to help purge Outland of the demons and Burning Legion and to make up for the destruction he wrought. In essence he is still bound to Maiev and Akama. We approach him, offering to free him and keep him under our watch and offer our further services to rehabilitate Outland, in return for his service to Azeroth once again as equal, him and his demon hunters and potentially Naga, or what remains of them.

He'll come back and we'll have our Demon Hunter class.

The end.

Oh, Garrosh? He'll Sacrifice himself against the legion, or live the rest of his sentence in Nagarand maybe. Who knows.
    I don't see Garrosh being let go, pleading, or Maiev and Akama helping the man who ruined their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Why would the Pandas execute him? I highly doubt that they would do that, they aren't the executing type. If he was meant to survive SoO, then he was meant for something with more purpose and not just peace out at trial.
    They might be after an xpac worth of blood, death and horror brought to their lands.
    MoP started with the Alliance and Horde fighting over control over this new found land, which we now know as pandaria.
    Pandaria lies in ruins because of us with zones desecrated.

Think its more likely we'll get a cinematic featuring this trial and then it gets interrupted, some (prolly legion) bad ass is about to throw something at thrall that will kill him but Garrosh rushes in and takes the hit.
    That way he still dies but is somewhat redeemed for saving thrall.
    An actual redemption as in 'sure everything is fine now buddy' seems unlikely, we killed Arthas eventho he was 'just' corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Why would the Pandas execute him? I highly doubt that they would do that, they aren't the executing type.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You obviously haven't read the Pandaren short story about the kid trying to join the Shado-Pan. Pandaren are brutal. There's a reason why some Pandaren fit right in with the horde.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

He certainly won't be sentenced to execution at a pandaren trial. I think he might die in 5.5 anyway, but by a different means.

Jaina is N'Zoth, who executes Garrosh to destroy the last vessel of Y'Shaarj. We have to get Jaina back from Ny'alotha. Vol'jin, as a sign of peace, sends the horde to help.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Garrosh stages a prison break (Like Thrall!) and starts his own horde. Or at the very least his own Orc clan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You obviously haven't read the Pandaren short story about the kid trying to join the Shado-Pan. Pandaren are brutal. There's a reason why some Pandaren fit right in with the horde.
    Yeah that whole thing about harping on us about being horrible people waging a race war and then getting us to help them commit genocide on the Mogu. >.>
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest