Dark Kor'kron transmog.

I realize it drops off trash in Siege in all difficulties besides LFR.

That being said, do you only have one shot at it a week? Or could you farm flex until it dropped? I imagine you would, but I've heard it's given to you as loot is in LFR/Flex, so I was curious if anyone had any more information about it.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is from WoWhead:
    "This set comes from Kor'kron Shaman's Treasure and is dropped from the kor'kron dark shamans in Siege of orgrimmar. I was able to get my set on the first kill but i dont know if it is a 100% drop rate. When I killed him the treasure chest was automaticly put into my inventory so I am thinking that any shaman who kills the two dark shamans will get this".
    So you have two chances(mabye 3 if LFR will count) a week to get the full set you just have to be lucky

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish they stopped with this exclusive stuff. I mean why is it only Shamans who get a specific set?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I wish they stopped with this exclusive stuff. I mean why is it only Shamans who get a specific set?
    I'd rather they designed a unique set of armor for the bosses and then didn't give any classes any methods of obtaining it. Yeah.

Why does it matter? It's a nice looking set and an extra that didn't cost us any real patch content to implement.

The same reason Warlocks got green fire & a exclusive mount.

To create at least some difference between classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could have asked the question in the already existing thread here.

I mean, hunters got an awesome quest back in Vanilla WoW, along with Priests. Warlocks got their Mounts + green Fire, Paladins got their Mount... you get the idea.

There's no harm in them tossing in class exclusive items here and there. In fact, that's one of the most desired things in game right now, particularly in Quest form. form.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature