Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupremus View Post
    It was more so Lich King rather then Arthas, the power of Nerzul was strong in this one. When the masked was taken off, he was cleansed of his godlike syndrome. But I might be wrong, even if so, I am sure he would of been able to be treated with some special herbs to make him sane again.
    By the time of Wrath of The Lich King there was no more Ner'zhul. The expansion doesn't even mention him once. By the events of the Arthas novel Ner'zhul is either destroyed or, at the very least, dormant.

Going by Blizzard's comments on the matter I say he's destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    some people really expect trial and death sentence in WoW? nope, not going to happen.
    If they wanted to kill off Garrosh he would die in a raid, that means Blizzard still have some big plans for him, I'm happy because either you love or hate Garrosh he is awesome lore character now.
    "Awesome lore character..." *eye twitch*

Please... dear sweet Jesus... don't ever say that. Garrosh isn't a good "lore" character. He's a shittily written character that Blizz wrote themselves into a corner trying to make relevent. His intentions and development makes absolutly no sense and he should have just stayed in Nagrand years ago.

Considering they are running out of lore characters though, both for new heroes and villains, he'll probably show up in some bullshit role later down the line.

The ending itself is rather obvious though. Considering that Panderia is the whole, "peace and love" kind of thing. The act of sparing the life of an evil psychopath you've fought against is a typical response in a world like this. It falls under the idea that you can't kill someone when fueld by revenge, and that justice isn't handled by a bloody sword.

If they decide to have his trial be in-game and not just explained away through a few pieces of pointless dialogue or a money-grubbing book, I doubt that they'll execute him. The Panda-people will just use some magical mumbo-jumbo to seal him away for his crimes or yadda yadda. Then he'll go all Illidain on us, break free and either be a later threat or Blizz will try to make him look like a bad ass and kill himself fighting a demon during the inevitable Legion invasion.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

He will be caged and publicly humiliated once per month. Carted around between SW and Org.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    we can only hope they do redeem him some how

Garrosh confirmed for the Sosuke Aizen of the Warcraft universe
    my rank 1's from years ago don't mean dookie now lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how a few people have said "I WANTED TO KILL GARROSH" but erm....correct me if im wrong but havent groups of 40+ people been killing him for ages for the Black War Bear lol???? Or did we all just forget about that little achievement??

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I think he wasn't killed due to gameplay reasons. Think about it, if Horde killed him Alliace would be pissed as they didn't get revenge. If Alliance did it the Horde would be pissed because they didn't get their revenge. So have a neutral party decide so both factions feel they got their justice.
    Well then Taran Zhu could have smashed his head in during the cinematic and there would be no bias towards either side. But it did not happen in the cinematic so gameplay reason is not a valid. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    I can see it now!

Garrosh, on one knee, looks up heavily at a Pit Lord looming over him and a group of Pandaren women and children. Stealing himself, pushing off the floor with a single hand, he coughs up blood and shouts to the skys "My son shall NOT carry the sins of his father!", before barreling off into the demon. Lightning crashes, thunder booms and the scene cuts to Zaela giving birth. "It's a boy..." says the Tauren nurse-maid, Zaela sighs happily - And then a Fel Meteor smashes into the building. Cut back to Garrosh, slumping down against the Pit Lord, covered in wounds, Gorhowl broken, eyes slowly closing. "My son..." are the last words that come from his lips, as the Pandaren rush on over in an atempt to save him, but he's already gone.

Flash back to Orgrimmar, with Thrall digging through the ruble, desperately trying to search for survivors. Protected, clutched in Zaela's arms is her and Garrosh's son, still alive, still safe, but now an orphan with bother parents dead. Thrall scoops him on up, as Aggra appears from behind, her son in her own arms. The camera pans back, revealing the devastation caused to Orgrimmar, then flashes to each and every city on Azeroth, all ruined, all pelted by The Legion, demons over-running the streets.

"World of Warcraft: In the Shadow of the Legion" appears on the screen and bang, Garrosh is "redeemed", his son lives on under Thralls tutalage and also allows him to have a rival with Thralls son ^^
    So the children will turn into Thor and Loki?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    By the time of Wrath of The Lich King there was no more Ner'zhul. The expansion doesn't even mention him once. By the events of the Arthas novel Ner'zhul is either destroyed or, at the very least, dormant.

Going by Blizzard's comments on the matter I say he's destroyed.
    If Ner'zhul was destroyed, who is in the Helm of Domination? Remember Bolvar only became the new Lich King after Tirion put the helmet on him. And Arthas is dead by that point. So the Lich King is still in the helmet. Since Arthas is dead, Ner'zhul must still be in there somewhere or there would be nothing to pass onto Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    If Ner'zhul was destroyed, who is in the Helm of Domination?
    The entire will of the Scourge.