Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexg View Post
    Hi! Not sure if I should be posting this here but I have a few questions concerning Fury in T16.

About gear:
    -Is it worth it to break T15 4P for 553/559 offset pieces? Or should I wait for T16 2P at least?
    -Should I try to keep T15 2P during gearing process or can I ignore it for superior iLvl pieces? During ToT it was a good bonus imo, but can't really tell now, since Blizz nerfed the haste relation...
    If you're in a 25man and have multiple banners I would probably drop the 4p earlier than usual but if you're in a 10man, keep it till 2p or have 3 or so off pieces (if unlucky with tier)
    just drop 2p

Quote Originally Posted by Dexg View Post
    About Storm Bolt:
    -I've seen both answers thrown around so I'm afraid I have to ask again: Sit on Storm Bolt CD for every CS, or use it everytime it's available?
    -During execute phase, when do you use SB? Outside of CS as a filler, I guess?
    -Is my DPS gimped if SB almost never crits? I don't have CD reduction trinket yet and I'm experiencing mixed feelings about this talent. Bloodbath was more reliable. What do you guys think?
    Use it on cd
    SB inside CS (because it hits harder)
    DPS should be gimped as storm bolt not criting is the same as moves inside BB not criting (same RNG)
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-09-15 at 06:03 AM.

SB is used on cooldown until it's cooldown is like 21s~ or less. IE no CDR, use on CD.

Few questions unsure of with the patch,

-Opener rotation:
    With the new Feather changes how are people managing the opener; BT>CS>SB>RB>BT>RB>DR, no longer waiting for a BT cycle? I also find at times it cuts very close to clipping DR outside of the Feather proc if it's used at the end (perhaps more prominent with my higher latency).

-Handling storm bolt/cs windows
    Optimal rotation for within a CS? I've been using two: CS>SB>RB>BT>RB, but CS has less chance to Crit - so if it doesn't it means not RB won't be enraged, so should it be CS>SB>BT>RB>RB instead? Been playing with the two.

-4pc rotation,
    Again, optimal rotation for within a CS? CS>SB>Exe>BT>RB? Delaying x(?) second before a CS, otherwise using it outside of the window?

Thanks ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Few questions unsure of with the patch,

-Opener rotation:
    With the new Feather changes how are people managing the opener; BT>CS>SB>RB>BT>RB>DR, no longer waiting for a BT cycle? I also find at times it cuts very close to clipping DR outside of the Feather proc if it's used at the end (perhaps more prominent with my higher latency).

-Handling storm bolt/cs windows
    Optimal rotation for within a CS? I've been using two: CS>SB>RB>BT>RB, but CS has less chance to Crit - so if it doesn't it means not RB won't be enraged, so should it be CS>SB>BT>RB>RB instead? Been playing with the two.

-4pc rotation,
    Again, optimal rotation for within a CS? CS>SB>Exe>BT>RB? Delaying x(?) second before a CS, otherwise using it outside of the window?

Thanks ^^
    - defiantly drop the delay on the opener, was only needed for low crit and feather proc (of course delay if trinket hasn't proc'd), I've also noticed DR has been super close (damn oceanic ping). Rage might be an issue but with lower crit but 2p/bull rush/SB will make up for the lost white swings

-CS>SB>BT>RB>RB just becuase of enrage

-no idea what the optimal delay is, but I'm going 2 BT cycles Max.

Regarding the opener.

Delay SB untill the last global inside CS, so that you have the max amount of stacks from feather when you use it.

BT>CS>RB>BT>RB>SB>DR
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    If you're in a 25man and have multiple banners I would probably drop the 4p earlier than usual but if you're in a 10man, keep it till 2p or have 3 or so off pieces (if unlucky with tier)
    just drop 2p

Use it on cd
    SB inside CS (because it hits harder)
    DPS should be gimped as storm bolt not criting is the same as moves inside BB not criting (same RNG)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy
    SB is used on cooldown until it's cooldown is like 21s~ or less. IE no CDR, use on CD.
    Alright will do that.
    Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    ok guys, fights in SoO are kinda favoring arms or is it me?
    does fury plays well in SoO ?
    maybe go with spec for specific encounter?
    could u help out? is fury still woth playing or go fully in arms and dont look back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Specific encounter based roles. Fury will be doing better single target in general while Arms with near multi-adds will be stronger for that. It's just something to test around and how your guild does a strategy for each fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbadiasz View Post
    ok guys, fights in SoO are kinda favoring arms or is it me?
    does fury plays well in SoO ?
    maybe go with spec for specific encounter?
    could u help out? is fury still woth playing or go fully in arms and dont look back?
    Fury is still going to be on par or better for a lot of fights, arms excels in sustained AoE/Cleave, where fury is great at single target and burst AoE. so fights like galkaras and dark shamans arms will win but the others its close or fury is ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    The one thing to note is if you aren't enraged, I'm not sure if you want to use it on CD. Which messes w/ the rotation a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course at end tier level gear, being enraged constantly is almost never a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakesterwars View Post
    Of course at end tier level gear, being enraged constantly is almost never a problem.
    Not quite. The problem is WHEN you're enraged V when you need to cast SB. By the time SB comes off CD the time after a CS, the BT before it needs to crit. If it doesn't crit, you won't be enraged for SB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently sitting at 45% as SMF and I don't have too much of an issue being enraged a good bit, of course when I start dropping a lot of gear from this tier for the current gear it will be a toll I don't want to see. When I drop more I will just be monitoring more around enrage and situationally hope it doesn't happen often.

Deleted
    so for single target fight maybe with small aoe fragments i should use SB over BB?
    in fights with big AoE/cleave fight i should go with BB with Bladestorm in some cases right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Not quite. The problem is WHEN you're enraged V when you need to cast SB. By the time SB comes off CD the time after a CS, the BT before it needs to crit. If it doesn't crit, you won't be enraged for SB.
    In before the Eye trinket one way is to align Berserker Rage with Stormbolt if that's the case, since both share similar cooldown. I use it as a backup for SB if I'm not enraged.

10+ Year Old Account
    been a bit lazy/busy with assignments lately but I have a Break this week and should have the guide fully updated then, as well as some new advance stuffs', so if you have any suggestions for thing please ask now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that he has admitted that this guide may not be 100 percent up to date but in it's current state it is still a fantastic resource to the warriors who want to learn/improve upon Fury (as Fury was largely unchanged, with the only thing really changing being the addition of Stormbolt into the priority system).

Why the unsticky?
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

All guides was unsticked, and they instead added a general sticky which links to all three guides, to lessen the clutter at the top of the page.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    All guides was unsticked, and they instead added a general sticky which links to all three guides, to lessen the clutter at the top of the page.
    ^This^. New people coming in would post multiple threads, so we wanted to try to remove the clutter. We re fence the guides in this sticky
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...elpful-Threads

Plus the people who make the guide walk a thin line.
    Last edited by sjsctt; 2013-09-17 at 01:43 PM.

I'd rather there be clutter on the front page than having to bump those threads because people don't take the time to read a sticky.