Quote Originally Posted by khromix View Post
    Hey, still looking?
    Not sure if you were asking me, but yea I'm still looking for a scroll. which server you on?

Deleted
    Hey totez, I know my reply is a tad late but if the offer still stands? Ill level with you, if you make an alt or anything let me know -candiee.

Hey!

I'm looking to be recruited to US. I'm from EU and have played WoW since start (2005). Want to start new account on US for mostly PVP, I can play a lot since right now I don't have "main" job and would like to lvl at least 3 characters, 2 Horde and 1 Alliance (I'm open for lvling more, depending of how active you are and how fast we go). If possible I would like to make Horde on Tichondrius, but any good populated PVP server is fine, but for Alliance it must be Darkspear.

I offer friendly atmosphere, I'm very active and knowledgeable about game. What I expect is that you buy the Battle Chest and Cata, you are mature and active and is up to lvl at LEAST 3 characters. If we play on your server for Horde (or if you are on Darkspear Alliance), I would like if you can afford me only bags, I don't need gold or any other ingame benefit. I will get MOP and 2 months game time after we hit the goal.

You can contact me at designgamesleep(at)outlook(dot)com or leave your contact and I will get back to you.

Cool Scroll of Resurrection!!!

I need a scroll of resurrection, please! I will accept the first response! tilluen09(at)gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by Tilluen; 2013-09-14 at 06:56 PM.

EU here, I'm looking for a SOR for my old account, wanna see what's on it without shelling out for a subscription. Please IM me and I'll provide my email, thanks in advance.

Deleted
    im up for it i play all the time everyday

Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks.
    Last edited by sjv08; 2013-09-14 at 11:50 PM.

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to recruit me to US. I want to start new account as soon as possible. I can play a lot since right now I don't have much going on. I am a nice helpful person and fast leveler so we can get to level 80 and go on further very fast.
    I expect is that you buy the Battle Chest for me,

You can add me on skype: Brian Bee

looking for Scroll of Resurrection, on mal ganuis horde pm for my email
    Last edited by tacosarecool; 2013-09-15 at 02:58 PM.

Looking for someone to recruit! Realm: Darkspear. Population: High. Type: PvP/ US.
    Would like to make 2 alliance and 1 horde on realm.

What I can offer
    Gold for anything useful we will need
    Have a lot of free time to play
    Know much about the game
    I'm friendly

What I expect from you
    Buy the battlechest
    Know somewhat about the game
    Have a lot of free time
    Be friendly
    Stay till the end

If you are interested in me recruiting you please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Brewmaster Monk as first 80, and second will be a Rogue most likely.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Last edited by infinitie; 2013-09-15 at 11:20 AM.

RaF-ing and more if needed

I am willing to help on EU/US realm with RaF-ing, here is two options:

1. you recruit me, send me battlechest and we will level up one char to 80, lately I can give your second char 39lvl from my first one. If you need more chars or want to go to the end(lvl90) we need to make new agreement. This is for all realms EU/US.
    2. I recruit you on US realms, I have full account(MoP) but without gold so I cant give you gold for fly/prof/.... This option is available for 7days, this is how much I got plating time on that account. Like options 1 I can go to the end but we need to talk before we continue.

Surely this offer dont satisfy most of you, but I offer you my experience which I belive all of you wanting. Leveling from Vanila thill now, I played with all classes in both fraction I dont have problem to play any combination for RaF-ing nor realm. I played on low population realm, pvp, normal, on realm I dont understand general language - played on ger, es, fr and eng realms.

In short if you need WoW leveling veteran I am one of many, if you have time to play at least 5h per day we can do 80 in some normal time. But if you are want to play 5h one day than to make 4 days break dont waste my time, once this happen to me.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
    EU here, I'm looking for a SOR for my old account, wanna see what's on it without shelling out for a subscription. Please IM me and I'll provide my email, thanks in advance.

Still looking. One guy offered but he wasn't eligible to do so.

Looking for someone to recruit! Realm: Darkspear. Population: High. Type: PvP/ US.

What I can offer
    Know much about the game
    I'm friendly

What I expect from you
    Buy the battlechest
    Have a lot of free time
    Be friendly
    Stay till the end

If you are interested in me recruiting you please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks

need inv of SOR need a inv ASP will add gametime as soon as i get email

got inv no longer need
    Last edited by tacosarecool; 2013-09-15 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    need inv of SOR heatkarmagmail.com need a inv ASP will add gametime as soon as i get email
    i sent it already

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.
    so I'm not able to send you a PM yet due to account restrictions but here is what I tryed to send you

Hey Vlarkin,

I'm not to sure if you fond anyone to Raf with yet, if not I think you'd make a good person to level with currently I play on Argent Dawn US alliance it's labeled RP but it's mainly a PvE realm now and one of the top ones as well as purely alliance dominated. I've been playing since vanilla and have mastered most classes/roles at this point. I am not a hardcore raider anymore and mostly play for fun now, I still have quite a few classes to level.

Despite no longer hardcore raiding I have strong ties into many raiding community's via cross realms and on my current realm if you wish to get into that world as well as many good pvpers.

As far as experience goes I have raided all ingame content with the exception of some of the new MoP raids here is a link to my Wow-heroes for what I've done in MoP (Taken out due to account restrictions)
    on the brighter side my armory link is much prettier with over 10k achievement points nearly every raid achievement in game complete most of which in progression as well as a 32 FoS's from farming legendary s, to rare pets/titles and even a couple of FoS's that were only in game for a day or less (Taken out due to account restrictions)

Thanks for your time I hope to hear back from you soon via Mmo-champ or Via E-Mail at W_tg24(at)yahoo(dot)Com

If you'd like my armor and heroes link just send me a message and I'm more then happy to share them with you!

Chances are that he already found someone so if you liked what I had to say feel free to send me a message about RaF as well

Deleted
    just looking for someone to game with me, wanna make an alt and have someone to level with. any realm (pref eonar) alliance or horde i dont mind (: Email me Candiceg at live.co.uk
    thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, if anyone is gonna come back to the game and wants a SOR, send me a message! And if anyone wants to play sometime, lemme know, Im usually around!

Myth#1108
    Last edited by Mythruss; 2013-09-16 at 03:47 AM.

What I can offer
    Know much about the game
    I'm friendly

What I expect from you
    Buy the battlechest
    Have a lot of free time
    Be friendly
    Stay till the end

Thanks