Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Hunters back on top!

I remember last patch we were middle of the pack. Now both noxxic and raidbots have us at #1 on 10m Normal and #2 on 25m Normal. I know once heroic gear comes in the mix things might change. But for the people who will never do heroics, like me, this is great! Anyone else at the top of charts in your guilds?

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overa...14/60/default/

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overa...14/60/default/

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic#BiS

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum#BiS
    Last edited by Hogmanlolz; 2013-09-15 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Noxxic is well known for the horrible charts and such, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

I was generally doing quite well in our guild. Around the middle at worst, and I think I topped on Malkorok. But once classes gear up they are going to edge ahead further and further.

well dungeons/raids aside, normal mobs ive noticed go down 123. some of these elites however...my pets growl don't do shit. really need to fix this so i'm not kiting all over the isle. my pet should hold them in place for me so i can nuke em down. dunno if some elites immune to taunt or if my threat so through the roof growl cant keep up. either way growl should overpower my threat so i can stay put...lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    well dungeons/raids aside, normal mobs ive noticed go down 123. some of these elites however...my pets growl don't do shit. really need to fix this so i'm not kiting all over the isle. my pet should hold them in place for me so i can nuke em down. dunno if some elites immune to taunt or if my threat so through the roof growl cant keep up. either way growl should overpower my threat so i can stay put...lol.
    Glyph of Misdirection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, even if we aren't top, it's still likely we're going to be above middle at this point, so that's something to look forward to if there's even a shred of substance to them rankings.

Started from the middle now we're here!
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    just what blizz does most of the time...a bandaid fix....thats cheap.

Deleted
    On topic, we're doing quite well atm yes, it will however be interesting to see how the rest of the classes looks in a few weeks when we all have better gear (hint we don't scale as well as a lot of other classes).

Or you could Feign Death, or let the pet spec Tenacity.... don't blame blizz for you being bad and not utilizing the abilities you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    On topic, we're doing quite well atm yes, it will however be interesting to see how the rest of the classes looks in a few weeks when we all have better gear (hint we don't scale as well as a lot of other classes).

Or you could Feign Death, or let the pet spec Tenacity.... don't blame blizz for you being bad and not utilizing the abilities you have.
    oh i know what abilities i have im just lazy. its why i laughed when i said all this. id rather have less things to click on...lol, see? but the bandaid thing is true though.

Glyph of misdirection has been around for a long long time now and is a staple of daily hunter solo gameplay. It's not even remotely close to a bandaid fix. Learn to play the class. You're exactly the reason the term huntard exists.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The glyph has been around long before pet taunts were nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Glyph of misdirection has been around for a long long time now and is a staple of daily hunter solo gameplay. It's not even remotely close to a bandaid fix. Learn to play the class. You're exactly the reason the term huntard exists.
    or beef up growl more so there's less to click on.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Except that it actually is a workaround. Growl simply should work on the mobs on Timeless Isle.

Well, good for you. I know for most of you lot, it's QQ to blizz until you're top. Nothing else will do.

oh i know what abilities i have im just lazy. its why i laughed when i said all this. id rather have less things to click on...lol, see? but the bandaid thing is true though.
    Maybe hunter isn't the class for you if you don't like to have so many abilities. Nice one blaming blizzard for being lazy too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marks and BM aoe is garbage though

BM aoe is fantastic.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    Have you actually tried BM AoE? I don't think you actually know what you are talking about, BM AoE is fucking insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    bm aoe is prolly better tan sv aoe. idk wtf you talking about. painfull to keep up since you gota just cobrax2 multishot and once in a while trow a KC while SV keep his regular roation or just spam multishot with 2 cobras as well.

still think that bm aoe is way better, must be just me thinking that because i just love blink strikes so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Except that it actually is a workaround. Growl simply should work on the mobs on Timeless Isle.
    it should work. there's a few mobs its not so good on. i would take the extra time with misdirects but being a clicker and with way too many people farming on the isle the competition is ridiculous for tagging. would rather have my pet hold mobs just a little longer.