Quote Originally Posted by Ecology View Post
    Honestly, that unimportant question has been asked and answered like five times already, which you would know, had you bothered to read prior posts. Not that I by any means can or want to dictate what this thread is about, but as the topic says, it's a thread for theorycrafting.. Not repetition of obvious theory..
    Instead of going on a tirade, you could just answer the man's question. No need to be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Instead of going on a tirade, you could just answer the man's question. No need to be a dick.
    I agree, and I am generally for answering even the most trivial and common-knowledge questions over and over again, but in a moment of frustration over the fact that these trinket related questions keep popping up, as if debate on the area hasn't already been going on for ages, I vented a bit. My intention wasn't to be condescending although I obviously do appear that way, I'm sorry.

In my opinion, however, the debate has gone as far has it can go without us actually using any proper simulation data on the area. Questions have been answered. Opinions on the matter have been stated. Just read the posts. Also, we are talking about old trinkets here. Not new ones. In a few weeks these "old-trinket" related questions will be even more insignificant. I mean, if you have hc tf trinkets now, then you're most likely gonna be able to get at least normal versions of the new trinkets anyway, which are all better.

Which trinket setup should I run with?

502 spark
    502 jikun feather
    522 primordius talisman

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    Which trinket setup should I run with?

502 spark
    502 jikun feather
    522 primordius talisman
    feather/primords probably

I agree, and I am generally for answering even the most trivial and common-knowledge questions over and over again, but in a moment of frustration over the fact that these trinket related questions keep popping up, as if debate on the area hasn't already been going on for ages, I vented a bit. My intention wasn't to be condescending although I obviously do appear that way, I'm sorry.

In my opinion, however, the debate has gone as far has it can go without us actually using any proper simulation data on the area. Questions have been answered. Opinions on the matter have been stated. Just read the posts. Also, we are talking about old trinkets here. Not new ones. In a few weeks these "old-trinket" related questions will be even more insignificant. I mean, if you have hc tf trinkets now, then you're most likely gonna be able to get at least normal versions of the new trinkets anyway, which are all better.
    It's cool.

Deleted

Problem is that someone who has been away from the forum for a bit (holiday or whatever) is simply new doesn't know that. This thread is now basically the whole forum for anything ret paladin related and so it's really hard to search for whatever you want to know. If you try to create a post about itemisation, reforges, gemming, rotations, talents, etc. a moderator just points you in this direction and locks it down. As such, the same thing is inevitably going to come up time and time again. Even I have tried to find a post I read a couple of weeks earlier and have needed to spend some time doing it (and I have a vague idea of a few keywords that could help me).

People stop being rude. Thats my job.

Might get more active. Fading in and out of the game alot lately. Relying mostly on opinion of quality rets at this time for DPS info since I'm not that motivated atm.

PS: I love you Fiddles
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-15 at 02:36 AM.

I'm noticing that some adds in SoO are proccing Supplication and Glyph of Inquisition - I've definitely noticed this happening in the towers on Galakras. While I'm sure another glyph is more optimal, gliding off that tower with 1:45 on Inq is a very nice feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    I'm noticing that some adds in SoO are proccing Supplication and Glyph of Inquisition - I've definitely noticed this happening in the towers on Galakras. While I'm sure another glyph is more optimal, gliding off that tower with 1:45 on Inq is a very nice feeling.
    old news. Yes the glyph rocks socks

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    People stop being rude. Thats my job.

Might get more active. Fading in and out of the game alot lately. Relying mostly on opinion of quality rets at this time for DPS info since I'm not that motivated atm.

PS: I love you Fiddles
    <3 !!!

Anaxie, since I doubt you saw my post back awhile ago. I asked if we could get a trinket "upgrade" map sorta thing. You put one up for t14, but havent had one since then. I found it extremely helpful!

So Ive done some searching for the past couple hours and Im having a hard time of it. What im curious about is for those of us who dont do heroic raiding and only have normal t15 when is the appropriate time to break our 4p for t16 2p? still 4p for 4p? I know i love the t15 4p but im curious if the stat difference would constitute a different change over point? Also, talking to my raid's loot master we have 5 people that use conq tokens and he wants to give me my 2p first and my 4p last.

Also, is the BIS list the same for normal mode as heroic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Right above the bis list is says-You will need to spec Divine Purpose when you obtain T16 4 set. Only swap 4 set for 4 set. And yes the bis list is the same for normal.
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-09-15 at 09:59 PM. Reason: wrong info

Quote Originally Posted by cvphere View Post
    So Ive done some searching for the past couple hours and Im having a hard time of it. What im curious about is for those of us who dont do heroic raiding and only have normal t15 when is the appropriate time to break our 4p for t16 2p? still 4p for 4p? I know i love the t15 4p but im curious if the stat difference would constitute a different change over point? Also, talking to my raid's loot master we have 5 people that use conq tokens and he wants to give me my 2p first and my 4p last.

Also, is the BIS list the same for normal mode as heroic?
    I'd argue that since you're just doing normals do what you want. I'd still wait for 4pc before swapping, though.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    The 2pc bonuses dont stack so there is no reason to go 2pc +2pc. Right above the bis list is says-You will need to spec Divine Purpose when you obtain T16 4 set. Only swap 4 set for 4 set. And yes the bis list is the same for normal.
    They dont stack? I havent seen that said anywhere. T15 2p is a debuff on the target and the t16 2p is a buff on yourself. Am i right about that?

15+ Year Old Account
    i fixed the above, you are correct about it stacking i was a dumbass lol. but the 5% for 6 sec isnt enough of an increase to replace the holy tv's

Did anyone who killed garrosh so far used Glyph of Inq?coz from earlier post about it procing at galakras,sha of pride i guess that it should proc in the garrosh fight also in the realm phase but i am not sure if its worth replacing Judgment glyph for it...with other 2 glyphs on( Templar one and Mass exo)...

Deleted
    How much DPS is 4p T15? I have 55 item levels worth of upgrades lying around (543 -> 567 + 530 -> 561), but I will lose the set bonus.

There's enough of other glyphs to pick, hand of sacrifice glyph is nice when tanks take damage, if you still have 4set T15 then exorcism glyph is really useful in P1, TV glyph is more or less mandatory.
    If you don't have 4set T15 anymore or your tanks don't need hand of sacrifice then you can go with anything really, judgement glyph or inq glyph. You shouldn't see a massive difference anyways now that inq lasts for a minute as baseline.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

People talk about 17k Haste , I'm at like 15k atm and I'm getting these simcraft results on 10k itt:

Then again I don't have a single piece of the new gear, especially a weapon.

Running a 50k atm to confirm.

So ... what exactly caused my stats to shift so crazy ? Is it trinket nerfs ?

Update : The image above is now from 50k itt.

At what point should we start gemming Expertise/haste over Str/haste in red?