Floross, I wouldn't trust the SimulationCraft stat weights currently. It's giving similar stat weights for my character, but if I run simulations with +2000 or +3000 of each stat, haste is still in front. It seems that just adding +1000 to each stat (which is the value the stat weight calculation uses) is too less (or there is something wrong in SimulationCraft, I don't know).

Haste goes down after the 50% mark, but before that it should be top.
    Last edited by cremor; 2013-09-16 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    At what point should we start gemming Expertise/haste over Str/haste in red?
    well first you want your stat weights, to see where str is in relation to mastery and haste, then you want to see how much secondary you gain without going over the expertise cap.
    Example: i replaced 2 str haste gems with exp haste, and the first gem gave me about 130 mastery and 120 haste, the second gem gave me about the same. You can do it in your current gear probably, but sim out your weights just incase.

Deleted
    If anyone is interested, NWF Fusion-Fire Core did 2,8% of my damage on Sha of Pride and 6,5% on Galakras.

The proc is named Cleave and it really only procs on mobs other than your target. So useless for single-target.

Deleted
    Mhm with all the adds-fight in this tier, is still Eng the go-to-profession? I was thinking to switch to Leatherworking for a better sustained dps...

Did some more testing with the stacking crit trinket (Skeer's), and it's absolutely worth picking up for AoE/burst encounters. It's uptime is similar (if not better) to my heroic TF 2/2 Feather. It's not a trinket that I'm planning on slotting for 100% of encounters, but it's proc rate seems to scale on every individual target hit. Meaning in single target I would have an average uptime of ~24%, but on a 4+ target scenario its's uptime skyrocketed up to 60%+. Bursting AoE for nearly a 800k dps before I even have the 4p/DP is pretty satisfying to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bartuck View Post
    Did some more testing with the stacking crit trinket (Skeer's), and it's absolutely worth picking up for AoE/burst encounters. It's uptime is similar (if not better) to my heroic TF 2/2 Feather. It's not a trinket that I'm planning on slotting for 100% of encounters, but it's proc rate seems to scale on every individual target hit. Meaning in single target I would have an average uptime of ~24%, but on a 4+ target scenario its's uptime skyrocketed up to 60%+. Bursting AoE for nearly a 800k dps before I even have the 4p/DP is pretty satisfying to say the least.
    Well i tested that trinket on my second ret on garrosh normal 10 man, and found it worse than brutal talisman and normal primo- (on a side note its pretty funny to have my rets ranked no1 and bottom rank as ret on wol for garrosh lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphyr View Post
    Mhm with all the adds-fight in this tier, is still Eng the go-to-profession? I was thinking to switch to Leatherworking for a better sustained dps...
    Honestly the difference between eng or leatherworking this late in the expansion is so small that you wouldn't notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    <3 !!!

Anaxie, since I doubt you saw my post back awhile ago. I asked if we could get a trinket "upgrade" map sorta thing. You put one up for t14, but havent had one since then. I found it extremely helpful!
    I havn't put one out because I really dont know about the inbetween trinkets because I don't intend to play with them.

Just pickup an eye and thoks whenever you can to replace ToT stuff even flexys The 1:25 SW wings cooldown is PRETTY noticeable. nevermind the 2:05 guardian. And I have what? another 19 ilvls to jump on the trinket till max value? Outstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited OP for a little more recent info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cvphere View Post
    So Ive done some searching for the past couple hours and Im having a hard time of it. What im curious about is for those of us who dont do heroic raiding and only have normal t15 when is the appropriate time to break our 4p for t16 2p? still 4p for 4p? I know i love the t15 4p but im curious if the stat difference would constitute a different change over point? Also, talking to my raid's loot master we have 5 people that use conq tokens and he wants to give me my 2p first and my 4p last.

Also, is the BIS list the same for normal mode as heroic?
    That kinda retarded because it's honestly ALL 4 at once or not atall.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-16 at 03:07 PM.

The 40% haste.. that's unbuffed, correct? It's what I've been assuming.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofdeath/simple

Question: I have a 543 timeless haste/crit chest and a 524 haste/mastery shoulders. Is it worth losing my t15 2pc(LFR) for those upgrades? Its ~800 str upgrade and ~400 haste after everything being reforged to keep my EXP where it should be.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofdeath/simple

Question: I have a 543 timeless haste/crit chest and a 524 haste/mastery shoulders. Is it worth losing my t15 2pc(LFR) for those upgrades? Its ~800 str upgrade and ~400 haste after everything being reforged to keep my EXP where it should be.

Thanks
    It's not that simple alot of the T15 4 set power depends on the quality of your weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It's not that simple alot of the T15 4 set power depends on the quality of your weapon.
    I don't have the 4 set, and since it hasn't dropped up until now, I dont plan on getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    I don't have the 4 set, and since it hasn't dropped up until now, I dont plan on getting it.
    Unless you can find a normal or heroic ToT group, I would say ignore all t15 and focus on the new content.

That means running Flex weekly (use coins in Flex on Sha for weapon/chest and maybe immerseus for bracer. IMO save up coins if you can)

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    And ye coinwise : boss4 (tierchest/sword), boss8 (tiergloves/mace), boss11 (tierhead/polearm/ring/trinket).
    Boss 14 (Garrosh) is a much better choice for your last coin rather than boss 8. He's not only dropping two axes but also a multitoken.

Not sure the mace from General Nazgrim is even on our loot table because in the dungeon journal with Paladin: Retribution-filter it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Boss 14 (Garrosh) is a much better choice for your last coin rather than boss 8. He's not only dropping two axes but also a multitoken.

Not sure the mace from General Nazgrim is even on our loot table because in the dungeon journal with Paladin: Retribution-filter it's not.
    UHHHH if the axe is "bonus" loot I'd assume it's awarded like legendary stuff. Garrosh has too large a loot table to be useful for weapon farming ESPECIALLY if you can end up coining on of the tons of BoA items. Nazgrim on the other hand has TWO items. Tier and MACE. Sha is nice too i'd say its a tossup between him and HWF Galak eye after you obtain tier chest H.

Of course IF you obtain a HWF wpn your next best bet is farming for a HWF eye and coining Thok for BEST weapon and all around pretty amazing items to get WF versions of.

Not to say Garrosh isn't worth coining EVENTUALLY. Hes damn well worth it to obtain a HWF offpieace <shoulders / legs/ Weapon> then you can just mix and match tier until you obtain the BEST warforge offpieace.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-16 at 08:05 PM.

You can't coin the BoAs. They are like Legendary items, they are awarded to you randomly

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzodin View Post
    You can't coin the BoAs. They are like Legendary items, they are awarded to you randomly
    Which brings to the very first thing i said that they are likely legendary drop mecahincs. Therefore due to garroshes large loot table in comparison to nazgrim or Thoks. He is not ideal to coin this early in the tier.

Deleted
    Killed Garrosh tonight and nobody got an heirloom weapon. Is the droprate really very low or were we unlucky? I understand it's not going to be a common drop but zero from 25 seems a bit slim.

With regards coining, my current targets are going to be Sha, Nazgrim and Thok for another week at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    well first you want your stat weights, to see where str is in relation to mastery and haste, then you want to see how much secondary you gain without going over the expertise cap.
    Example: i replaced 2 str haste gems with exp haste, and the first gem gave me about 130 mastery and 120 haste, the second gem gave me about the same. You can do it in your current gear probably, but sim out your weights just incase.
    Egh. I miss the days where I'd get a piece of gear, gem/enchant it then call it a day. Nowadays I'm constantly wondering i I'm gemming/enchanting/reforging correctly. Heck, I don't even know if I'm doing my rotation right anymore.

The weapon, the offpiece shoulders or legs and the "Essence of the Forlorn" make it worthwhile imo.