Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Galakras bonecrusher question

Hey guys, so as the title says i just wanna ask if anyone tested and knows for bonecrusher fracture channeling. DOes Leg sweep work? What about ring of peace ? Both monk spells. Thanks

Stuns/grips work. Unsure about RoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Stuns/grips work. Unsure about RoP.
    RoP doesn't work while he is charging but should work during the channel since other stuns, binding arrow and so forth worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Also knockbacks. Any druid can use typhoon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoookoo View Post
    Also knockbacks. Any druid can use typhoon.
    Ye this is far more useful than stuns tbh.

you can stun him during the charge
    we have warlock that does it
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Leg sweep definitely works. We had our Monk sweep one (or two both sometimes depending on where they charged) and our DK Tank Death Grip the other after he starts casting it. I wouldn't recommend stunning mid-charge, it always seemed to bug and he'd finish the charge and cast it anyway; we had limited stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    you can stun him during the charge
    we have warlock that does it
    Don't stun him during the charge. You have to wait until he casts Fracture or he'll just start casting it after the stun.

You actually have to stun him during the cast or he'll continue the charge. For example if I clash and he doesn't get stunned he continues the charge. If I clash after he starts channeling I'll interrupt him 100% of the time.

Has anyone seen if Disorient effects will work on the Bonecrushers?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Has anyone seen if Disorient effects will work on the Bonecrushers?
    Don't believe so, dragon breath on a mage, nor the hunter ability did.

What worked for us: stuns whenever (during charge or during channel) and knockbacks or grips once the channel starts (not during the charge).

Interrupts/silences don't work. Disorients should work if they don't immune it. I saw our mage was using Dragon's Breath, but pretty much everyone in our raid has a stun or knockback, so I'm not sure what actually stopped the channel.

We use Death Grip and Asphyxiate from our DKs and i use Shadowfury on my lock.

Last phase a couple of weird instances if we badly timed bringing the dragon down, entered phase 2 with a bonecrusher up. The faction leaders would get oneshot or despawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    We use Death Grip and Asphyxiate from our DKs and i use Shadowfury on my lock.

Last phase a couple of weird instances if we badly timed bringing the dragon down, entered phase 2 with a bonecrusher up. The faction leaders would get oneshot or despawn.
    Shoot down galakras right after you kill the second double proto drake wave. With all dps sub 1, you should have ~20-30 seconds of no adds.

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    Shoot down galakras right after you kill the second double proto drake wave. With all dps sub 1, you should have ~20-30 seconds of no adds.
    Yeah thats how we did it on our kill... Well actually was just before the proto drakes went down, but around that time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Don't stun him during the charge. You have to wait until he casts Fracture or he'll just start casting it after the stun.
    I never noticed this last night at all. I charged everyone that made a break for it and they did not cast before the stun or after it.

Stuns, knockbacks, AND taunts all worked for us. We had our holy paladin and resto druid watching them and they never got any ticks off at all. All were used immediately once the channel started. Just assign a couple people to it and it's a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    no he doesnt or at least he didnt for us

i just stun him during the charge when the stun over he run back to the tank
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

How about a disarm?
    It obviously wouldn't stop the fracture cast, but would it nullify the damage that fracture can cause?

Quote Originally Posted by sethplate View Post
    How about a disarm?
    It obviously wouldn't stop the fracture cast, but would it nullify the damage that fracture can cause?
    Yes, it significantly reduces it.