Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another little "bug" to fix in the guide.

Energizing Brew is not active, Tiger Power has 3 stacks and more than 4 seconds left, and more than 5 seconds for your energy to cap -> Fists of Fury

Deleted
    I have a slight dilemma with the Timeless Isle empowerment things, should I break my T14 4set and just go for a empowered off-piece? I know there is no point of getting a cape, but what should one start swapping off? I also have enough coins to either buy the Timeless Xuen or another Empower token, any suggestions oh people who are so much smarter than me. Peace out

Siennuh
    PS: My armor is at my signature

I am on The Fallen Protector. I tried using Earth, fire wind, but my doppelgangers don't show any damage done. Is it bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Brucemighty View Post
    I am on The Fallen Protector. I tried using Earth, fire wind, but my doppelgangers don't show any damage done. Is it bug?
    Are you attacking the same target that you set your clone to? If you are, your clone will NOT copy your attacks. They must be set to different targets to mirror your spells.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

so, does the clone benefit from the 2 set bonus ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eznor View Post
    so, does the clone benefit from the 2 set bonus ?
    They should. Any buffs and whatnot you have they gain. Any Area affects you don't gain but they CAN gain, they gain. What I mean on the second part is on a fight where if you stand in a spot and gain a buff; such as Garalon's legs; if you are not standing in the circle (say between the legs but not in the circles) and throw a SEF onto the leg; the SEF will gain the 100% bonus damage to the leg while you will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Swankyy View Post
    Are you attacking the same target that you set your clone to? If you are, your clone will NOT copy your attacks. They must be set to different targets to mirror your spells.
    No, I casted each of them on two other bosses. Then, I proceeded to deal damage to the first target. Yet, I don't see any yellow number popping around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucemighty View Post
    No, I casted each of them on two other bosses. Then, I proceeded to deal damage to the first target. Yet, I don't see any yellow number popping around them.
    I'm not sure I've ever seen numbers pop up from my pets or guardians.

Post-Downtime Edit: Out of curiosity, I checked my "Interface -> Floating Combat Text -> Floating Combat Text on Target" and noticed "Pet Damage" was unchecked. You might want to do the same.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2013-09-17 at 05:21 AM. Reason: no point double posting

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Before I go crazy pouring through all the loot logs, is there a list of what's currently BIS? (Saves me a little time that I don't really have this afternoon).

Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post
    Before I go crazy pouring through all the loot logs, is there a list of what's currently BIS? (Saves me a little time that I don't really have this afternoon).
    I can tell you that Haromm's is one of our consensus BiS trinkets. AoC still needs to be tested and played around with more for Windwalkers. Sigil of Rampage is a nice choice, as well as Ticking Ebon Detonator.

I will probably be going with Haromm's and SoR as of right now... still waiting on more parses for AoC for us
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

15+ Year Old Account
    I would agree with that list for all but 2 items (Swift Serpent Signet instead of Ring of Restless Energy and Ticking Ebon Detonator instead of Assurance of Consequence). But that is my opinion. Other than that that list should be a good idea to aim for. I'll try setting up an INITIAL BiS lists for SimC later today or tomorrow.

I would like to update the action list to use TeB while trinkets are procced but right now there is supposedly a bug with buff.stat.agility procs and was told for testing purpose to directly look for the buffs of the trinkets
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-09-17 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    This is frustrating, I lucked out with Burdens and swapped my rings, bracers and belt for higher Ilvl but it dropped my crit down to 8k rating and what not, should I just gem pure crit instead of Agi/Crit to get back towards the 10k mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegrand View Post
    This is frustrating, I lucked out with Burdens and swapped my rings, bracers and belt for higher Ilvl but it dropped my crit down to 8k rating and what not, should I just gem pure crit instead of Agi/Crit to get back towards the 10k mark?
    Oh man, you are ridiculously over hit cap. If I were you, I would reforge some of those secondaries that you did Mastery -> Haste to Mastery -> Crit instead. Also, I would go solid Agility for my red sockets. But this is just my opinion. Hope it helps.

Edit: If you can tell from my armory, I went with a crit build. So someone with a mastery build may just tell you to keep your mastery... or even someone with a haste cap/RJW will tell you you are fine. All depends on your playstyle!
    Last edited by Swankyy; 2013-09-17 at 11:26 PM.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Thank you RMY!!!!

So I'm doing terribly on Norushen H, which is a glorified tank and spank. I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what as I compare logs

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x4...?s=4569&e=4986

When I plugged my log and someone elses on comparebot(since Juggernaut is the next best thing as I figured), I got this

http://www.raidbots.com/comparebot/5...300147e#damage

Is it TEB usage or something?

I didnt really get to practice last week, and I'm not sure what's going on.

How high is your corruption? the higher it is the less damage you do

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    How high is your corruption? the higher it is the less damage you do
    50-60 depending if I fuck up an add spawn. Strat never has people going down though

Also realized I forgot to turn off Xuens leap. Hurf

Update-I turned off leap and he still wasnt applying his dot it seems. Fuck if I know whats up there
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2013-09-19 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    Ill try that, thanks Swankyy. I'm just a bit lost because Mr Robot yells to me to go for high haste, and then people here roar between mastery and crit, but I think High Crit worked good for me when I was playing with it in our last raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I would like to update the action list to use TeB while trinkets are procced but right now there is supposedly a bug with buff.stat.agility procs and was told for testing purpose to directly look for the buffs of the trinkets
    There's something that's been bugging me and perhaps it can be answered here and now.

When discussing TeB, it's sometimes brought up that "it's not mathematically different to activate it at 10 stacks or to do it at 5 then 5 again when that wears off. (Assuming you generate another five stacks during the first's uptime so you have five more to use.)"

When discussing "when to use TeB" directly, your point of "line it up with trinkets" is also often brought up without the other opinion being seen in the same page.

Is there some overall DPS advantage to having a flat +60% damage during a massive AP spike or is it just a community love of burst damage?