Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Has always been the case, that's how I did Lich King. Automatically runs for you and melees you after it falls off. It's just longer now.
    Lol i know that xD

Btw guys... seems like when soloing as affli, if your pet dies and you summon a new voidwalker it will generate 0 threat till you leave combat... extremely annoying (this happens to me on warbringers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sefio View Post
    Add this to the op for sha world boss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwulB7wTDCY
    That was a lag-induced exploit that was fixed like 24h after that video was posted, so I don't think that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Lol i know that xD

Btw guys... seems like when soloing as affli, if your pet dies and you summon a new voidwalker it will generate 0 threat till you leave combat... extremely annoying (this happens to me on warbringers)
    That's something I've noticed as well, while farming Ordon mobs on Timeless Isle. Although my Voidlord there usually only dies if I take too long to get aggro from the Flarecore Golems that they spawn.

How bad is it to solo warbringers now that Soul Leech got nerfed? I never really tried them as Affliction and I don't really have any reason to solo them anymore unless I'm bored, but pre 5.4 I was able to get my Soul Leech high enough that they'd never break it after a Dark Soul burn as both Destro and Demo.
    Last edited by Gihelle; 2013-09-12 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    That was a lag-induced exploit that was fixed like 24h after that video was posted, so I don't think that counts.

That's something I've noticed as well, while farming Ordon mobs on Timeless Isle. Although my Voidlord there usually only dies if I take too long to get aggro from the Flarecore Golems that they spawn.

How bad is it to solo warbringers now that Soul Leech got nerfed? I never really tried them as Affliction and I don't really have any reason to solo them anymore unless I'm bored, but pre 5.4 I was able to get my Soul Leech high enough that they'd never break it after a Dark Soul burn as both Destro and Demo.
    How bad it is? its better than before? soulburn gives soul leech etc.. imo soloing aint rly nerfed that hard. (i can still solo ragnaros heroic, lk 25 hc, sinestra etc with ease)

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    imo soloing aint rly nerfed that hard. (i can still solo ragnaros heroic, lk 25 hc, sinestra etc with ease)
    But panda soloing is over, i guess (maybe sha of anger is doable, i don't know)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    But panda soloing is over, i guess (maybe sha of anger is doable, i don't know)
    well... ill test feng the accursed etc when i get some free time from raiding and tell you guys the results ^^

Was anyone able to solo ragnaros in 5.4?

1.5 hours wiping with 554 ilvl

Tried many talents and I keep being killed on the last phase because blueberry can't take a hit anymore and can't resummon while moving for meteors

So what is the verdict on soloing Normal Mode Firelands Ragnaros? Broken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Was anyone able to solo ragnaros in 5.4?

1.5 hours wiping with 554 ilvl

Tried many talents and I keep being killed on the last phase because blueberry can't take a hit anymore and can't resummon while moving for meteors
    Uhm havent rly tested yet.. tho i dont think soloing is that much worse nowadays.. the only bad thing atm is the bug with voidy not taking aggro after being resummoned..

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefio View Post
    Add this to the op for sha world boss?

that was amazing. Pretty sure my computer would crash from all of the imps.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-16 at 05:54 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Tried majordomo, seems doable with better gear, you can burn him as Aff or try to survive as demo with DA glyph, right now i can get him down to 40% as aff and to 50% and 30 adrenaline stacks as demo. Need to try him again next month with better gear

Deleted
    Warbringers can be drain-tanked now, done one as affli with the new harvest life and life drain glyph. Saying that you can still just have the blueberry tank them and it's probably easier.

Ultraxion 194k hp =(

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion done =)

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion:

Don't try to kill him, it's a pain in the ass, worse than Spine.

Boss is bugged atm, he casts 2 fading lights on tank simultaneously, that's why you need demo spec and complicated strat to kill him

Many congrats!

Deleted
    Gratz !

Love npc voice <3

Deleted
    Ultraxion 194k hp =(

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion done =)

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion:

Boss is bugged atm, he casts 2 fading lights on tank simultaneously, that's why you need demo spec and complicated strat to kill him
    Aw nice done bro!

gz on your ultraxion kill.
    any1 else having trouble soloing zandalari warbringers since the last patch with the soul link nerf i just die too quick. my pet dies within 20s and i can't tank the boss on my own

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    gz on your ultraxion kill.
    any1 else having trouble soloing zandalari warbringers since the last patch with the soul link nerf i just die too quick. my pet dies within 20s and i can't tank the boss on my own
    Solo'd some warbringers and cata bosses yesterday.
    Personally, to me, it seems like Affli is now the way to go for such things once again - could be wrong, but keeping the voidlord alive as destro was a lot harder.

It's a shame, but alas.

For warbringers i use my 2pc t5. gloves and shoulders. with those two on i pull 150k and they go down quick. with soul leech and soul link the VW will get fairly low at the start but after the first chaos bolt he will never dip low again.

10+ Year Old Account

Nicely done! You dipped low once or twice though, I can totally see this being a case of inches either way to get it.

Just looking to see what spec is better for soloing normal rag with the 5.4 changes. I have tried destro and afflic, but couldn't keep my voidwalker alive. With destro, I used the soul leech + soul link, coupled with the instant 15% heal from health funnel. I managed 84% this way, but it was never going to work. When I was affliction, I tried out a similar setup and even swapping to harvest life + drain life, but it was not working. Any tips?
    Last edited by Varsil; 2013-09-21 at 03:41 AM.