Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    Heracross was supposedly meant to be a Pinsir evo to counter Scyther getting one, but for some reason they backed down from the idea. They have the same base stat total like Scyther and Scizor, also a new secondary type.

I'm really excited about trainer customisation for some reason, I hope they add clothing to let us look like older characters like Gary!
    Can we cross dress? I wanna make my guy look all pretty.

I doubt that you can cross dress, but it's certain that there will even be saloons for trainer customisation.

(Finally)

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta Catch'em All Remake is so nice for some reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Not in spirits of starting an argument, but I can't help but notice how you seperate the UK from the EU :P

On another note, and while in the start I didn't like the song at all, I really like it now
    I meant UK and the EU as a whole getting left behind. Most of the time it's the case concerning the Japanese.

UK although sometimes get treated differently from the rest of Europe. Of course I knew UK was in the EU. I've lived in London all my life.

Anyway, I just pre-ordered Pokemon Y. When it finally comes, it will be a battle in itself every night to decide if I should play my 3DS or read my Kindle. First world problems, truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    I'm glad that pic is fake, every fully evolved should get a Mevo. How they could seriously argue Garchomp and Mewtwo need another stage of power and NOT give one to Pidgeot and Beedrill is beyond me.

Female Pyroar looks awesome.
    I completely agree about the female Pyroar. I would have liked the male version if its mane didn't look so silly.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Loved it. Just came up.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, someone say something xD

I will go 1st:

Flabebe was from the start one of the very select few pokemon that was immediately added on my absolute favourites. The moment I saw it, I immediately knew that I loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

My absolute favourites, which I dearly love are:

Mew, Celebi (1st Class)

Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin (2nd class)

Flabebe (3rd class)

Deleted

Tyrantrum

Aurorus

Artwork of the Trex, it is beautiful.

Deleted
    The thing I feared is confirmed(?).

Quote Originally Posted by polygon.com/2013/9/19/4744438/pokemon-x-and-y-switches-up-the-classic-story-formula-to-focus-on
    X and Y will include all Pokemon from all previous games, offering the largest selection of Pokemon in any of the series' titles. But only specific Pokemon have Mega Evolutions; older Pokemon — like Mewtwo, Lucario and the Generation One starters — will have Mega Evolutions, but Pokemon newly introduced in X and Y will not.
    I don't understand why they would do that. Oh well... :l
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-09-19 at 12:52 PM.

The new T-Rex is fucking amazing. First new Pokémon I really really like, and it's actually crazy awesome, I mean, holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    The thing I feared is confirmed(?).

I don't understand why they would do that. Oh well... :l
    I would've guessed it was to help older pokemon from a time when base stats were generally lower than many now. But then they gave Mewtwo and Garchomp them so I have no fucking clue what they're doing with this.

Deleted

Full picture. Not bad at all, definitely best design so far. Might give it a spot on my team.

Where did you get the artwork from?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see fanart of it with the extended grabby things!

like that^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where did you get the artwork from?
    Found it on 4chan, I don't know where they found it.

Man, I'm in love with it, definitely getting a spot on my team!

Deleted
    I really hope it has good stats and a decent movepool.

It will be Haxorous No.2, I am almost certain: Extreme Atk, decent Speed.

I don't see it having decent speed, I imagine it'd have killer Attack, pretty good defense, maybe decent Sp. Defense too, pretty shitty everything else.

I am talking 90+decent. Do you think it will be lower than 90?

I see your point of view though. I think I can see it in front of me.

Deleted
    It doesn't look like it can run very fast, I'm going to guess:
    90 HP
    125 Attack
    90 Defense
    50 Sp.Atk
    75 Sp.Def.
    65 Speed.

Total: 495 (This is the BST for 7/9 fully evolved fossils, archeops having 567 and Aerodactyl 515)