LFR/Flex Loot for Blood DK

All the loot tagged for Blood has Dodge/Parry. Should I be flagging myself as Frost for haste/mastery upgrades? Whats the deal with all the avoidance on gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Randomerror View Post
    All the loot tagged for Blood has Dodge/Parry. Should I be flagging myself as Frost for haste/mastery upgrades? Whats the deal with all the avoidance on gear?
    I don't think there will be a day where Blizzard puts gear with Haste as a tank upgrade, since haste right now is considered by Blizzard to be a pure DPS/Heal stat. That said, I do think they absolutely intend for tanks who don't need the survivability to be setting their loot specs to DPS so they can be up these pieces, because some of them are oh-so-sweet for Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I don't think there will be a day where Blizzard puts gear with Haste as a tank upgrade, since haste right now is considered by Blizzard to be a pure DPS/Heal stat.
    Im guessing you haven't seen Prot palas tier set hu? so never say never..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Im guessing you haven't seen Prot palas tier set hu? so never say never..
    Well blow me down, I didn't see that comin'

Unless I want a trinket off the boss, I set my spec to unholy 90% of the time. At least in 10 man, haste/mastery is just so much better than avoidance/mastery. And I'd even take Haste/(Crit/Hit/Exp) over Avoidance/Avoidance.