Stars 11/14. They are now streaming Blackfuse progress. It looks so hard lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Midwinter Wipe Screen: God that was close.....

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    It's kinda silly that a racial can make or break a fight. I really hope Blizzard just removes all the raid affecting racials from the game next expansion. There's really no reason for them in the game, it's not even like they help with leveling or do anything cool. It's just a straight up PvE nerf to not have horde racials.

Midwinter guys, tell those few ppl to stop dying to wrecking ball and you got this!

Quote Originally Posted by mily View Post
    Link? Can't find shit on twitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mily View Post
    Can i get a link plz

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    It's kinda silly that a racial can make or break a fight. I really hope Blizzard just removes all the raid affecting racials from the game next expansion. There's really no reason for them in the game, it's not even like they help with leveling or do anything cool. It's just a straight up PvE nerf to not have horde racials.
    They're dying to Wrecking Ball way too often.

@ Thok, is it intended he heals 5% life going into fire phase?
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-09-20 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Can i get a link plz
    They are on break now. They said once they get some clue on fight they will stop streaming. They did about 8 pulls so far and it was 30-50 sec whipes.

twich /AngrybirdsTW
    Last edited by mily; 2013-09-20 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added twich chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    They're dying to Wrecking Ball way too often.

@ Thok, is it intended he heals 5% life going into fire phase?
    He healed every transition by eating the NPC!

Ok they are BACK ONLINE! /AngrybirdsTW

Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    I was actually wondering the same thing, does mages suffer more from the p1 (unability to cast ?)
    Also their only mage during this whole progress is Vykina, not that many instant in fire so that might be the problem here.

I'm just guessing though, but seeing BL without any mages on Thok seem to indicate a trend.
    Don't take much note of it there isn't any reason in particular to not bring a mage, Fire Mage is probably one of the highest DPS on that boss, you lose almost nothing from the interrupts if you time casts well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Can i get a link plz
    yy.com/#90777

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    <Stars> heroic Blackfuse pulls http://www.twitch.tv/AngrybirdsTW
    They dont have a full raid. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    They dont have a full raid. Why?
    A giant typhoon is in the process of hitting southern China and Taiwan currently.
    Last edited by Brxx; 2013-09-20 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    It's starting to seem likely that first Siegecrafter kill will be by an Asian guild (Stars or Kin raiders, both at 11/14) and then this thread will devolve into a shitstorm about them playing a different game due to double lockouts, item levels etc. Which is pretty much correct. It's just highly annoying, they should be part of the exact same race and I have no idea why Blizzard is creating different standards for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    It's starting to seem likely that first Siegecrafter kill will be by an Asian guild (Stars or Kin raiders, both at 11/14) and then this thread will devolve into a shitstorm about them playing a different game due to double lockouts, item levels etc. Which is pretty much correct. It's just highly annoying, they should be part of the exact same race and I have no idea why Blizzard is creating different standards for them.
    compared to the ToT thread, this one seemed to be relatively civil up to now. ToT one by this point had 100+ pages of 10vs25 and EUvsUS flames.

tbh I was hoping a little bit more discussion going on here. but it seems everyone who should be is at their roadblock boss and are going at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    It's not an issue since wowprogress doesnt put them on the same list by default as EU/US. To me it's always been weird that people can't just weight different guilds according to circumstances and there's people that go "world first is world first". Those people were really annoying during the last tier of cata.

Style(CN-Rhonin) 11/14. It is so hard to kill a beast boss for an Alliance guild.

Expect major nerfs soon if guilds won't kill it today.