Replacing the legendary cloak

I currently have the dps legendary. I want to change it to healing legendary. Do I have to delete the legendary cloak then rebuy it again after making a holy legendary cloak. I assume I can have one legendary and one that isn't legendary but still 600 for my dps offspec.

Is there a way to swap the cloaks around without deleting and losing the 7k I already spent on my legendary cloak.

Yes, you can have multiple cloaks.
    buy from this guy http://www.wowhead.com/npc=70436

Deleted
    You will have to spend 7k on the healing-cloak, though if you upgraded your dps-cloak the healing-cloak will come fully upgraded too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    You will have to spend 7k on the healing-cloak, though if you upgraded your dps-cloak the healing-cloak will come fully upgraded too.
    How is yours 7k? My vendor was showing 8k and I'm exalted with all faction reps except for the newest 5.4 one.

I think he was just using the number OP put, assuming it was correct.

also: don't upgrade the epic 600 cloak as when you use the item to upgrade it to legendary it should also give 2/2 upgrades for free.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mines 7k too. I guess it's because of Guild Bonus?

Deleted
    Why 7k instead of 8k I dont know Im exalted with The Black Prince, dunno if that gives a discount maybe.

When I bought spellcaster cloak it cost me 7k after I already had the melee-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Why 7k instead of 8k I dont know Im exalted with The Black Prince, dunno if that gives a discount maybe.

When I bought spellcaster cloak it cost me 7k after I already had the melee-one.
    I think like the above poster said guild bonus. Mine was only 7k as well plus the 87 gold for the other item you have to buy.