Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Take a look at front page
    Take a look at it yourself then read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    There is only one worth coining, and thats Galakras

Take a look at this post again, now read the 1st page, which contains our BIS, it tells you exactly what bosses we should coin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soamazzing View Post
    Need trinket advice: To be paired with Thok's tail tip 2/2.
    Heroic Feather 2/2- Will be over hit cap 2-3%
    Heroic TF Primordius 2/2 Crit
    Heroic Spark-2/2 HASTE!

I hope to get at least a flex CDR trinket before next week but RNG blows me so for now what will be best. With all the changes to RPPM, I am not as confident in the simcraft sims. As far as simcraft is concerned primordius shows as a DPS increase over the rest. Any pointers from someone with the same trinket inventory.
    feather is still the best trinket out of your choices

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Should I get the timeless Xuen trinket?
    if your armory is still correct, and you still have normal spark + heroic feather, then no, don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    I'd like a decent feedback about this as well... Currently I have 530 ToT VP trinket and HC TF Spark of Zandalar... I am wondering if i should swap the ToT 2/2 VP for the Timeless Xuen
    I believe the Relic would be a dps increase over the ToT VP, but, I think it might depend on how much of the exp you use, can you post an armory so I can sim you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Should I get the timeless Xuen trinket?
    alacrity of xuen it's garbage. I spent 50,000 timeless coins and 500 VP thinking it would be better than my hc spark 2/2 (because I never was a fan of that trinket) and I realized that I have to read the forums before making such drastic changes.

Take a look at this post again, now read the 1st page, which contains our BIS, it tells you exactly what bosses we should coin
    There's no trinket rankings or mention at all of the options from LFR/Flex. But hey, thanks for keeping up the amazing atmosphere of this thread. Sorry for asking about something that AFAIK hasn't been brought up.

There's no trinket rankings or mention at all of the options from LFR/Flex. But hey, thanks for keeping up the amazing atmosphere of this thread. Sorry for asking about something that AFAIK hasn't been brought up.
    Get the listed trinkets. Any verson of them will beat everything.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Get the listed trinkets. Any verson of them will beat everything.
    Much better, thanks.

I wanted to toss out some actual simulation craft tests on a LFR level character around the trinket choices. Using my own character (Valdaun on Azuremyst), I have discovered out of the following choices (all 2/2 upgrade)

Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (LFR)
    Brutal Talisman of the Shadopan Assault (valor 522)
    Thok's Tail (LFR)
    Evil Eye of Galakras (LFR)
    Alacrity of Xuen (50k Timeless Isle Coins)

The best combination is actually the Alacrity of Xuen and Thok's Tail. This combo sims 3.5k higher (153.7k to 150k) than Thokk + Evil Eye. The Evil Eye + Alacrity is actually one of the worst combinations, at 137k. Fabled Feather + Shadopan Assault is very solid at 147k also.

Now take all that with the regular simcraft grain of salt. But. it seems like the LFR versions of the new hotness trinkets are possibly not the end all be all like the higher versions appear to be. And that if you are a LFR only player, the Alacrity of Xuen is actually decent.

Please don't go all "OMFG-1-post-guy coming in thinking he knows all that!!!1!1!!" I'm just posting a point of view from the scrub side of the house (LFR), using the only tool I'm aware of we have for modeling gear changes

I'd have to say that there has to be some kind of flaw? with a sim if it shows such a horrible trinket 535 alacrity beating CDR 528 trinket whilst being only 7 ilvls behind. I mean looking back to tier14 with that Lei Shi trinket that had same stats/design which was already pretty damn dire where as 517 ilvl it was barely beating 484 deck one in patchwerk situations (reallity was even worse).

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste procs don't do anything for ES, which is a big thing we're always looking to max with our procs. Plus, in this situation, there's about a 600 point difference between Xuen and Galak procs (9900ish haste vs 9300ish strength, neither upgraded, though relative ratio should remain the same if they were), and while strength is far from amazing anymore, last time I simmed myself (last week), a given point of haste was only worth ~60-70% of a point of strength. If my (very quick) math is correct at all, the Xuen proc would have to be about 13300 haste to be equal to the strength proc (in theoretical math only, with a point of haste factored at 70% of a point of strength).

But I'm no theorycrafter, so the more knowledgeable people here could probably tell you in better/more accurate terms why Xuen (now, and DMV before) are so bad compared to others.

I believe the Relic would be a dps increase over the ToT VP, but, I think it might depend on how much of the exp you use, can you post an armory so I can sim you?
    Sure.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thorian/simple
    Got the TF hammer from the coin but also a main spec belt that put me 2% above hit cap =(
    I have in my bag: Brutal Talisman 2/2, Feather 2/2

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Sure.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thorian/simple
    Got the TF hammer from the coin but also a main spec belt that put me 2% above hit cap =(
    I have in my bag: Brutal Talisman 2/2, Feather 2/2
    Use some Haste/Stam gems instead of haste/hit. Stam is more useful than excess hit.

Yea I understand what're you saying. Yet it pisses me off how easy it is to cap hit and be overcapped with it =(

What I was wondering, wouldnt kinda "bis" setup before garrosh (as I think to gearing atm is about to kill him) use protectors shoulders as off piece?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    What I was wondering, wouldnt kinda "bis" setup before garrosh (as I think to gearing atm is about to kill him) use protectors shoulders as off piece?
    If, as seems likely, there is no more raid content to come this expansion then I agree there's no real value in including the loot table of heroic Garrosh in the BiS list. That being said, a BiS list is only a wish list, often unfulfilled for all but the most progressed raiders anyway. You always need to be mindful of which items are a decent second best choice. I'm personally eyeing up the Immersius gloves. Apart from anything else, it's the boss you'll kill on heroic as much (if not more) than any other.

I'm using the heroic thunderforged haste + mastery legs (2/2 upgraded ofc) from last tier until I get a normal garrosh legs, warforged hopefully. Not much point in taking 5 tier pieces early on when they could've gone to others 4set collection. Later on... sure maybe if everyone else has one but it's not a significant difference regardless.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quick question, do we want 40% haste unbuffed or with buffs?

unbuffed. Melee haste wont affect

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    If, as seems likely, there is no more raid content to come this expansion then I agree there's no real value in including the loot table of heroic Garrosh in the BiS list. That being said, a BiS list is only a wish list, often unfulfilled for all but the most progressed raiders anyway. You always need to be mindful of which items are a decent second best choice. I'm personally eyeing up the Immersius gloves. Apart from anything else, it's the boss you'll kill on heroic as much (if not more) than any other.
    The hands are likely the best "pre" option. I'd just hope ppl who are going to actually KILL heroic Garrosh have enough common sense to know what items to use as fillers.

Anyone already did some tests on the whole "Crit > Mastery with Thok's Tip Tail" debate ?
    I have the trinket but didn't yet have the time to run enough tests unfortunately.