Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    @Kait (...or anyone else who knows.)

Just downloaded your UI, but upon login, none of my realms are in the list, (it looks like these are EU?)...how do I fix this?

Apologies if I am overlooking something simple.
    Are you playing on a specific language realm? or are you from the us?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Are you playing on a specific language realm? or are you from the us?
    From the US.

I will flay your mind.

Deleted
    There's a few config properties in WTF\Config.WTF that you probably need to adjust from the downloaded file.

- SET locale "enGB" (should be "enUS")
    - SET patchlist "enGB.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" (I'm not sure what this should be for US servers, you might need to check your old WTF folder)

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    There's a few config properties in WTF\Config.WTF that you probably need to adjust from the downloaded file.

- SET locale "enGB" (should be "enUS")
    - SET patchlist "enGB.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" (I'm not sure what this should be for US servers, you might need to check your old WTF folder)
    Thanks!

Bah...macros...all...gone.../cry

I will flay your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Thanks!

Bah...macros...all...gone.../cry
    Don't you have your old WTF folder left?

Deleted
    Macros are in WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\macros-cache.txt (and the respective character folder for character-specific macros).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    I like it a lot, it's simple, clean and informative. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Don't you have your old WTF folder left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Macros are in WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\macros-cache.txt (and the respective character folder for character-specific macros).
    Ah yes, (I am such a noob...)

I will flay your mind.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    im really liking roth UI

http://i.imgur.com/duLYy0J.jpg
    As do I. When I play!

It's the most complete and well thought out UI there is in WoW. When my girlfriend started playing the first thing she said was that the default UI was terrible.

She didn't want to use my UI at the time nor any others I showed her until I showed her RothUI. She absolutely loved it and she picked up the game no trouble at all, credits to Zork
    Last edited by Hulari; 2013-09-22 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    Have not really finished with my UI yet, i tried to keep it clean and simple

http://i.imgur.com/JRETvDe.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    its a sick UI im not denying that but only an arcane mage could have 1 action bar to make it fit like it does

also I just prefer smaller UIs since you can see more of the screen
    I played a Healadin and a Tankadin .. I didn't use any visible actionbars. Well, 1 small in the lower right corner for my pets and mounts basically.

As do I. When I play!

It's the most complete and well thought out UI there is in WoW.
    Bullshit! Yours is!

p.s. I do think Zorks Diablo UI is most probably the best replacement UI if you're into fancy art etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Cross posting this from Paladin UI thread in the Paladin forums

Redid my UI. Again. I used Kthnx's ElvUI edit as a base, and added a bunch of custom WeakAuras that are a combination of my own, some from Fraggoji (the target debuffs) and Theck (the Vengeance Bar and texts), with the idea having a HUD showing all my typical abilities (the icons appear when they are available, and turn gray with a timer when they are on cooldown)

Obviously with the screenshot all the Weak Auras aren't up at once. Also, I have 10M raid frames under my action bars, while 25 sit off to the left in the "standard" location; both are included for example.

Hey how do you get elvui chat to be invisible like that so its just the text?

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterPerpetual View Post
    Hey how do you get elvui chat to be invisible like that so its just the text?
    /ec > Chat > Panel Backdrop > Right Only - In this case keeps the dps meter box up and the chat one hidden

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    /ec > Chat > Panel Backdrop > Right Only - In this case keeps the dps meter box up and the chat one hidden
    Actually the DPS one has the panel backdrop invisible as well, but Skada is skinned so it has its own background and is set to Embed Right but I'm not liking it because of the bottom strip, it looks out of place and I keep forgetting to move it :P

But yeah, the instructions are the same only I set mine to "Hide Both". Not sure how I like it though sometimes its very hard for me to read the chat.

Also, I have to say while I really like the Diablo UI, I could never get into using it very often. Maybe if I was doing something clean and just needed a quick replacement UI for the built-in stuff, but then customization gets to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deusDEX View Post
    Have not really finished with my UI yet, i tried to keep it clean and simple
    Nice UI, could you please upload your UI?

My UI is a modified version of Absaloms UI, i'll get an SS up in a couple hours, as i'm leaving for dinner in a min.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoqraid View Post
    Nice UI, could you please upload your UI?
    Erm.. i will upload my UI later tommorow, i will post it here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deusDEX View Post
    Erm.. i will upload my UI later tommorow, i will post it here
    nice thanks

Deleted
    Woody UI

Ok uploaded it enjoy