Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Made some changes to secure spreadsheet.
    Should now work again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehpounderer View Post
    Yes, indeed, something is broken. It only runs the actions once it appears, so this is what would happen if you just sat there auto-attacking the boss.
    This is what I provided the SimC team, try that instead...

This is an easier normal rotation action list and should give a better result:
    actions.normal_rotation=/heroic_strike,if=buff.ultimatum.up
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_block
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_barrier,if=incoming_damage_1500ms>health.max*0.3|rage>rage.max-20
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_slam
    actions.normal_rotation+=/revenge
    actions.normal_rotation+=/thunder_clap,if=target.debuff.weakened_blows.down
    actions.normal_rotation+=/demoralizing_shout
    actions.normal_rotation+=/battle_shout,if=rage<=rage.max-20
    actions.normal_rotation+=/devastate

Can someone counter check it?
    Ends for me in 303912 dps, 48147 dtps, 1866.3 TMI against T16Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Muuku View Post
    Made some changes to secure spreadsheet.
    Should now work again.
    I like the way you compute some cells. "B4/951.1586+(B5-B4)/951.1586" in the C20 formula.

Anyway, now that the spreadsheet works again, I'll put it back in the "useful link" sticky. We removed it some days ago but forgot to contact you.

Deleted
    Oem, it’s all about to look more like rocket science

September 23 hotfixes:

10% nerf to BwM

25% nerf to Eternal flame

75% reduction for DPS cloak to proc for tanks (I know some of you wont be happy about this but I have been wanting them to make it so we cant even use the DPS cloak)

It's like Christmas. We may have just taken over #1 with that 10% nerf to Monks.

Deleted
    Yeah the DPS Melee one already had a 75% reduced chance but the other two didn't and I'm assuming that due to paladins SP scaling with AP that it was making for some crazy numbers when they would use the cloaks either in terms of healing or DPS

Deleted
    Paladins used it for tanking, haste stamina and a crazy proc, what else do you need? :P

Deleted
    Another item change
    Evil Eye of Galakras was only reducing the cooldown on 5 abilities for Warriors. The trinket should now also reduce the cooldown of Heroic Leap.

Eddy, sorry about that report taking long, I'll post a decent one whenever possible, and also: completely regemmed and I cannot "tank" (bad pun :P) you enough.

The difference on survivability, rage generation, damage and oh man, those shield barriers... is just astounding.

I'm glad I never gave up tanking on my warrior, now is not just fun, is mad fun!

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    September 23 hotfixes:

10% nerf to BwM

25% nerf to Eternal flame

75% reduction for DPS cloak to proc for tanks (I know some of you wont be happy about this but I have been wanting them to make it so we cant even use the DPS cloak)

It's like Christmas. We may have just taken over #1 with that 10% nerf to Monks.
    Some may call it "Schadenfreude" :P - but looking at average logs it really seems justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    Only talks about the intellect caster and spirit healer cloak. Guessing they meant the melee one as well, but there is a chance.
    Wow can't believe I misread that. I was thinking an additional 75%.

Really pumped about the Heroic Leap reduction with the trinket.

Deleted
    Anyone have info on the t16 4set bonus? How much rage it gains, is it per attack or based on damage you take and so on? Been trying to find anything about it but completely unsuccesful.

Probably not quite yet but warriors are looking terribly strong this tier.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    Probably not quite yet but warriors are looking terribly strong this tier.
    I know this is not an exact science but take a look at the link below and take off 10% of their damage from fight to fight. They are pretty damn close to 2nd place and actually falling behind on some fights. (how sad is it that I am happy they are in 2nd place on SOME fights and 1st on the rest lol)

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Iron_...14/60/default/

15+ Year Old Account

Really pumped about the Heroic Leap reduction with the trinket.
    but does it work when we are in prot spec? From what I see it works for arms and fury wars but I don't see any of the reducers for prot. Just wondering as I got it for offset but if it works in prot spec may be some fun to be had with it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    but does it work when we are in prot spec? From what I see it works for arms and fury wars but I don't see any of the reducers for prot. Just wondering as I got it for offset but if it works in prot spec may be some fun to be had with it!
    The tanking vial from Malkorok also reduces our heroic leap CD albeit not by as much

Can someone counter check it?
    Ends for me in 303912 dps, 48147 dtps, 1866.3 TMI against T16Q.
    I'm not seeing the same thing.

From the normal rotation I posted: 249.2k dps, 60.5k dtps, 39.7k tmi

From the normal rotation you posted: 248.8k dps, 58.5k dtps, 11.9k tmi

Alternate normal rotation below: 261.7k dps, 61.6 dtps, 12.2k tmi

The dps jump is from removing the conditional from Thunder Clap and using it on cooldown. Only effective if you are using the RP glyph (as you are).
    Code:
    actions.normal_rotation=/heroic_strike,if=buff.ultimatum.up
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_block
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_barrier,if=incoming_damage_1500ms>health.max*0.3|rage>rage.max-20
    actions.normal_rotation+=/shield_slam
    actions.normal_rotation+=/thunder_clap
    actions.normal_rotation+=/impending_victory,if=talent.impending_victory.enabled
    actions.normal_rotation+=/victory_rush,if=!talent.impending_victory.enabled
    It is important to note that the number of iterations you choose to run will have a great impact on your TMI. Many runs at low iterations (1,000) will see a TMI that jumps around a fair bit but is most likely lower. High iteration count (50,000) will generate much more similar TMI numbers across runs but will be higher.

Quoting Theck from comments in his blog:
    To put it another way: because TMI is exponential, it is heavily dominated by the top 5-10 events in an iteration. So what you’ll find is that if an event is large but rare, it will only show up in some iterations and not others. That’s why the TMI breakdown plot tends to have a fairly large range. There are a few iterations that permit really big spikes, and those significantly bring up the average TMI.
    Last edited by Tehpounderer; 2013-09-24 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpounderer View Post
    I'm not seeing the same thing.

From the normal rotation I posted: 249.2k dps, 60.5k dtps, 39.7k tmi

From the normal rotation you posted: 248.8k dps, 58.5k dtps, 11.9k tmi

Alternate normal rotation below: 261.7k dps, 61.6 dtps, 12.2k tmi

The dps jump is from removing the conditional from Thunder Clap and using it on cooldown. Only effective if you are using the RP glyph (as you are).

Lower the TMI and keeping the dps was my goal.
    And your TMI went down from 39.7k to 11.9k.

Sure, it looks better than it is, because of the exponential nature of TMI.
    But I think it is better than the standard APL.

And yes, you are right.
    I have tested with the RP glyph.

Lower the TMI and keeping the dps was my goal.
    And your TMI went down from 39.7k to 11.9k.

Sure, it looks better than it is, because of the exponential nature of TMI.
    But I think it is better than the standard APL.

And yes, you are right.
    I have tested with the RP glyph.
    I completely support the changes you made. I have fiddled with it some more and this is the best balance of dps, dtps and tmi I could come up with. Thoughts?
    Code:
    # Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=earth
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=chun_tian_spring_rolls
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/stance,choose=defensive
    actions.precombat+=/battle_shout

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=auto_attack
    actions+=/heroic_strike,if=buff.ultimatum.up|buff.glyph_incite.up
    actions+=/berserker_rage,if=buff.enrage.down&rage<=rage.max-10
    actions+=/shield_block
    actions+=/shield_barrier,if=incoming_damage_1500ms>health.max*0.3|rage>rage.max-20
    actions+=/shield_wall,if=incoming_damage_2500ms>health.max*0.6
    actions+=/last_stand,if=incoming_damage_2500ms>health.max*0.6&buff.shield_wall.down
    actions+=/mountains_potion,if=incoming_damage_2500ms>health.max*0.6&(buff.shield_wall.down&buff.last_stand.down)
    actions+=/run_action_list,name=dps_cds,if=buff.vengeance.value>health.max*0.20
    actions+=/run_action_list,name=normal_rotation

actions.normal_rotation=/shield_slam
    actions.normal_rotation+=/thunder_clap
    actions.normal_rotation+=/impending_victory,if=talent.impending_victory.enabled
    actions.normal_rotation+=/victory_rush,if=!talent.impending_victory.enabled

actions.dps_cds=/avatar,if=talent.avatar.enabled
    actions.dps_cds+=/bloodbath,if=talent.bloodbath.enabled
    actions.dps_cds+=/blood_fury,if=race.orc
    actions.dps_cds+=/berserking,if=race.troll
    actions.dps_cds+=/dragon_roar,if=talent.dragon_roar.enabled
    actions.dps_cds+=/shattering_throw
    actions.dps_cds+=/skull_banner
    actions.dps_cds+=/recklessness
    actions.dps_cds+=/storm_bolt,if=talent.storm_bolt.enabled
    actions.dps_cds+=/run_action_list,name=normal_rotation

Hello Warrior Friends,

Been a busy week just catching up reading in this thread. Couple of things that caught my eye among all the Prot Warr loving of crit and riposte and fun and more fun (and they are fun).

You have the top prot warriors in the world (based on guild ranking) going mastery and some going riposte.
    Then you have Slootbag saying he is focusing on a Crit/mastery.
    Then you have all (that I have seen) of the 25 Heroic tanks on these forums saying Riposte.

There is no wrong answer. It's just what works for you. I love the playstyle of Riposte and at the moment it isn't hurting my raid.
    This I 110% agree with and couldn't put better, everything works, and if you can play what you like without risk, play it.

I was probably one of the original people to do this and biggest abuser, did it back on PTR. In fact, the healing cloak for Prot Pally too was ridiculous. I had to turn myself in eventually

As a buzz of confidence towards the Warrior class, I swapped to my Warrior from Paladin for our 25H blackfuse kill and killed it with that. Don't tell the Pally community though, they'll be mad at me It was for a few reasons, I can't really share them now though. The take home point being, that Warrs are excellent at the moment both with survivability and DPS output. Rejoice more! And yes, I used my usual build that I always advocate, Mastery/Crit, but of course, anything would work (I will mentioned there is actually a tank DPS check, along with the normal DPS check on that fight).

Happy to see this forum is constantly buzzing!