Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    But is the icestone melting?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted

You know now that you mention it, I have noticed it once. Forgot where but I remember it happening and thinking "that was weird..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    I thought about making this too. The horror...

Deleted
    It might just be an issue with the graphics engine but I definitely saw the screen shake in the alliance hub in VoEB last night. I hope it's portentous.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the hunter pets most likely. Bigger pets make the ground shake even if they are not on the same floor as you.

Edit: Just experienced an earthquake myself as I was passing a little tunnel in Dun Morogh. The earth was shaking for 3-4 seconds and dust was falling from the ceiling. Made a sound too, like the earth was moving and rocks got squished.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-09-26 at 12:33 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Just had this happen in the auction house in orgrimmar's valley of strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ice stone has melted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    ^this. i started seeing them as early as the ICC patch and people thought i was crazy. it made me feel way more sane when blizzard came out and said much later that they had put them in in that patch just very small.

as for new earthquakes? i havent seen anything. i also highly doubt they would use the same thing twice like that especially so close together. but who knows. ill keep an eye out.

Nah Blizzard would never use anything twice...Naxx,Onyxia and Ragnaros along with many others say hi!
    Here come the Irish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It's the hunter pets most likely. Bigger pets make the ground shake even if they are not on the same floor as you.

Edit: Just experienced an earthquake myself as I was passing a little tunnel in Dun Morogh. The earth was shaking for 3-4 seconds and dust was falling from the ceiling. Made a sound too, like the earth was moving and rocks got squished.
    The earthquakes in that tunnel (think it happens in a couple more) have been in for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many people thinking this is some sort of hint makes me kind of laugh ><

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen or heard anything of the sort. Still the earthquake shit was amazing. It felt so...real.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    So many people thinking this is some sort of hint makes me kind of laugh ><
    Glad it tickles you.

I like speculation. I think its fun but its just that - speculation. I haven't seen any but I'm fixing to camp in the shrine for a bit anyway. I'll keep an eye out and I'm ready to record if it happens.