Thread: Pokémon!

im still holdin out hope for another eveelution though. didnt they only announce one before the games were released when gen 2 and gen 4 came out?

- - - Updated - - -

if duoblade evolves it will either turn into

A a knight/samurai wielding them

B a coat of arms with a shield

C three swords because NINTENDO LOVES TRIOS @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    How about turning into a pair of scissors and becoming weak to rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    NINTENDO LOVES TRIOS @_@
    That right there, my friend, is a little strange to say, don't you think?

But yeah, if it evolves again, I bet it will be a trio again.

new interview. it was in japanese so may be a few translation errors

1. Pokémon gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokémon is caught (as stated in another interview). A caught Pokémon gives the same experience points as a defeated one.
    2. Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokémon and those with the Levitate ability (as previously confirmed). Some moves can't be used.
    3. There is an adjustment to the inheritence system of breeding.
    4. Ghost-type Pokemon can freely escape from battle without being influenced by Shadow Tag. (The official website mentioned trapping moves.)
    5. The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokemon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.
    6. When distributing new moves and abilities, priority was given to new Pokémon.
    7. The CGI style is different from that of Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Battle Revolution, because those games were supposed to emulate "realism within fantasy". Since the handheld Pokémon series is supposed to be accessible to everyone, battles were made "cuter".
    8. The standard selection process for Pokémon to be Mega-Evolvable is based on three points: visual looks, popularity and game balance.
    9. The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokemon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.
    10. The timing to Mega-Evolve is selectable.
    11. Some moves, with focus on special ones, have had their power and accuracy revamped.

http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-1097.html

- - - Updated - - -

wait a second... if a pokemon becomes a legendary pokemon when it mega evolves O_O what does mewtwo become @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    5. The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokemon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.
    I dont know how i feel about this.

9. The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokemon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.

http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-1097.html

wait a second... if a pokemon becomes a legendary pokemon when it mega evolves O_O what does mewtwo become @_@
    Mega legendary perhaps?

legendary^2

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I dont know how i feel about this.
    It's brilliant actually. Tons of exp more.

- - - Updated - - -

It's decided: I don't like mega-evolutions.

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly will "legendary" pokemon megas fit into OU is beyond me. Having a mega-venusaur for instance will be the wall of eternity. What the fuck are they thinking? I guess we only can wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    It's brilliant actually. Tons of exp more.

- - - Updated - - -

It's decided: I don't like mega-evolutions.

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly will "legendary" pokemon megas fit into OU is beyond me. Having a mega-venusaur for instance will be the wall of eternity. What the fuck are they thinking? I guess we only can wait and see.
    they were thinking little kids brains would melt when their favorite pokemon get even bigger and cooler. and they were right.

meta game matters very little when it comes to things like this, its the last thing they think of.

- - - Updated - - -

and trust me, even if some of the older fans are a bit apprehensive little kids are losing their MINDS.

show little kids a mega blaziken or a mega lucario and their head pretty much explodes

To anyone who played blaze black 2 in challenge mode:

I just got the 2nd badge (what a fight). I currently have the following: Mankey 25, Butterfree 25, Magby 23, Dewott 24. What did you have and why? I can't pick the 2nd starter up because I want(ed) cyndaquil and the cheat for the seasons won't work, so I had to go with magby.

Any ideas/suggestions/headsup?

- - - Updated - - -

How to change my damn date on the DemsuMe? I want my cyndaquil & bulbasaur :S
    Last edited by Well; 2013-09-26 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    To anyone who played blaze black 2 in challenge mode:

I just got the 2nd badge (what a fight). I currently have the following: Mankey 25, Butterfree 25, Magby 23, Dewott 24. What did you have and why? I can't pick the 2nd starter up because I want(ed) cyndaquil and the cheat for the seasons won't work, so I had to go with magby.

Any ideas/suggestions/headsup?

- - - Updated - - -

How to change my damn date on the DemsuMe? I want my cyndaquil & bulbasaur :S

Gotta change your PCs date rather than the emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Gotta change your PCs date rather than the emulators.
    Tried, I still have spring, wtf.

Doublade learns sacred sword

hmmm

hmmm

hmmmm

If only it learns levitate I would put it on my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Quick, someone draw some other Pokemon dual wielding it!
    http://imgur.com/kNFpTi9

I'm so sorry. Swords are hard. That's what you get in 5 minutes. xD
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2013-09-26 at 09:59 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Ash's mom made him some new clothes...is it just me or does that new shirt look incredibly small for him? Is Ash actually a toddler?

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Ash's mom made him some new clothes...is it just me or does that new shirt look incredibly small for him? Is Ash actually a toddler?

She obviously made it to show off his sexy midriff.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Im really interested into this Pokemon Origin anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could draw. I really want to invent some Pokemon that have unique type combinations (Grass/Dragon, Fire/Water, Psychic/Ghost etc). I don't know why, but in each new generation, the most exciting thing for me is seeing new type combinations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine a grass/dragon would look very similar to Torterra or Tropius.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby