Can anyone recommend a helm and staff to go with T4? I'm not a fan of the T4 helm but can't really find anything that goes well with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Can anyone recommend a helm and staff to go with T4? I'm not a fan of the T4 helm but can't really find anything that goes well with it.
    Maybe the good ol' Ten Storms helm?

some nice tranmogs - too bad i cant upload mine yet - cuz i need to write posts first

- - - Updated - - -

This ain't bad! You just need to do something about the weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

I see everyone with this! hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Not bad! - im still posting a "few posts" before i can upload mine! But this looks VERY similar

- - - Updated - - -

SICK!!!!!!! Very nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Maybe the good ol' Ten Storms helm?
    Hmm, that might work actually. Although I'd rather something that covered my dwarfs fugly face. Was kinda thinking about this:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50214#.

But was looking for other options.

Front on this could work but I'm not sure about the brown on the back of the head. Guess it kinda matches my hair.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62423

Deleted
    Hmm, that might work actually. Although I'd rather something that covered my dwarfs fugly face.
    Ah, fair enough, fair enough.

How about a wolfie helm then? You can even get it in BoE flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Ah, fair enough, fair enough.

How about a wolfie helm then? You can even get it in BoE flavour.
    That might work, think I'll give that a farm tonight and I'm pretty sure I've got a ten storms helm in my void storage. Thanks man

Deleted
    That might work, think I'll give that a farm tonight and I'm pretty sure I've got a ten storms helm in my void storage. Thanks man
    Much obliged.

Very nice!!! Perfect colouring!

Went through my bank and found my old PvP set from WotLK. To top it off, used the merciless mace and shield (love that combo, especially the mace). Some kind of thunder wielder feel to the set

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Hi guys which set is that ? thanks

/threads/959551-Shaman-Transmog-Thread?p=15623384&viewfull=1#post15623384
    Last edited by mmoc24e8b37301; 2013-09-30 at 12:58 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by neo243 View Post
    Hi guys which set is that ? thanks

/threads/959551-Shaman-Transmog-Thread?p=15623384&viewfull=1#post15623384
    It's Hunter t8 look-a-like stuff from Ulduar, with a Cataclysm justice point belt (shaman t13), a Catclysm justice helm (shaman t13), cloak is from ICC I think, axes from ICC too, no idea about the boots.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Dragonslayer mog I recently made, fits the legendary cape as well.

That is a nice set for a Dorf, love the fist weapons and "dead wombat" helm You don't wanna get that dwarf punted at you!

[QUOTE=Endus;19337748]I went Panda, like, literally Hour 1 of MoP, I had my race change pre-purchased and everything. I really dislike the space goat aesthetics, and Dwarf racials are basically no use at all to someone who plays primarily Elemental, so I got a better look AND useful racials.

could you list the names for this set? Its a great set but how are supposed to put it to use for ourselves if you dont tell us where you got? Help a brotha out Thanks so much

Chest?
    Legs?
    Shoulder?
    gloves?
    boots?
    Shield?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Took awhile to acquire but I'm finally 'almost' done with this one
    Coolest transmog I've seen on a dwarf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Took awhile to acquire but I'm finally 'almost' done with this one
    Could you share the item list, please? It would look insanely good on my enha.

Always one of my favourite sets ^

Here is my planned set... going to be a real bitch to get all the parts, probably. Mix of Ironhide and Slayer green mail sets, with Heroic Firelands shoulder and head. Axe stands out a bit, but I was going for a fire/dragon mixed theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post

Here is my planned set... going to be a real bitch to get all the parts, probably. Mix of Ironhide and Slayer green mail sets, with Heroic Firelands shoulder and head. Axe stands out a bit, but I was going for a fire/dragon mixed theme.

I like it.

Deleted

Happy with that for now. Even get to rock out with the matched Ironforge tabard. Only thing that I haven't transmogged are the boots, they don't really stick out or anything but will look for something better suited in the future.