Titan Runestones in 5.4?

Did a main switch this patch trying to catch up my current toon with the legendary quest.
    People are telling me you can get 4 instances to obtain the runestones me personally I havn't done SoO LFR.

ToT LFR
    SoO LFR
    SoO Flex
    SoO Normal \ Heroic Raid

I know last week when i was on Secrets I did get them from ToT LFR + SoO Flex + SoO Normal \ Heroic Raid.
    So I'm questioning if you can get them from SoO LFR + SoO Normal \ Heroic Raid.
    I know last patch you couldn't runestones from LFR + Normal raid.

You can't get the quest items across several difficulties per raid. One chance per Boss per week, regardless on which difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    only last 2 wings of TOT

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    only last 2 wings of TOT
    and the first two wings of SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if the drop rate is like the 5.4 drop rate of secrets, you are gonna have a bad time!

It's the last two wings of ToT (Halls of Flesh Shaping/Pinnacle of Storm), with Lei Shen being 100% chance and the others being who the hell knows, maybe 20% or so (I heard the drop rate was upped, but it doesn't seem like it); for Siege it's the first 8 bosses, any difficulty but only one chance per boss (so if you kill the first 4 on Flex and don't get any, you can't try again on LFR for Runestones). I've heard that Sha of Pride is 100% change but I'm pretty sure that's false as I don't recall getting one from him this week, but this week I've had terrible RNG as I've only gotten a single runestone across 10 bosses (3 in ToT, 7 in Siege).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I've heard that Sha of Pride is 100% change but I'm pretty sure that's false as I don't recall getting one from him this week, but this week I've had terrible RNG as I've only gotten a single runestone across 10 bosses (3 in ToT, 7 in Siege).
    I just died a little inside, I need 4 more and I'm done until Tuesday. /Sadface

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I just died a little inside, I need 4 more and I'm done until Tuesday. /Sadface
    Tell me about it. If I had gotten lucky I might have gotten my cloak already. I need 6 more.

last 6 of LFR ToT or normal/heroic ToT. these share the same item lockout. although i heard from a few people that the guaranteed lei-shen drop works on both difficulties(as in you can get 2 guaranteed a week) but i havent tried it yet. will update that later. and first 8 bosses of LFR and Flex SoO which share the same lockout. BUT the first 8 bosses in NORMAL/HEROIC SoO you can get as well as they DO NOT share the same lockout as LFR/Flex

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    BUT the first 8 bosses in NORMAL/HEROIC SoO you can get as well as they DO NOT share the same lockout as LFR/Flex
    Pretty sure the first 8 in Siege share across all 4 difficulties. Either that or I have even worse luck than I thought as killed 4 bosses in normal last night and no runestones then either.

Pretty sure the first 8 in Siege share across all 4 difficulties. Either that or I have even worse luck than I thought as killed 4 bosses in normal last night and no runestones then either.
    unless they changed it(havent seen/heard anything) i got secrets from flex and normal and runestones as well(im at 7/12 so far)

unless they changed it(havent seen/heard anything) i got secrets from flex and normal and runestones as well(im at 7/12 so far)
    Not sure, honestly. I just have terrible luck :P

I got 1 runestone out of 13 bosses and 1 guaranteed from lei shen.

lol the drop rates as awful as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I got 1 runestone out of 13 bosses and 1 guaranteed from lei shen.

lol the drop rates as awful as ever.
    They really seem to be. I still don't think they can drop on LFR/Flex/Normal for Siege, unless my luck is garbage which might be the case. It would be nice if they did that though.

They really seem to be. I still don't think they can drop on LFR/Flex/Normal for Siege, unless my luck is garbage which might be the case. It would be nice if they did that though.
    well unless it bugged for me, i can CONFIRM that flex and LFR siege share the same item lockout, but normal/heroic doesnt. also after grueling wipes in some open pug for lei-shen, i can confirm that you CANNOT get a "guaranteed" runestone from BOTH LFR and normal/heroic lei-shen.

also i heard/read that runestone can drop off oondasta. still have not tested it yet since no one does oondasta anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    When I did the quest (only finished it last week), I got 3, 3, 3, 2, 1, so it took me 5 week. I only did LFR though, but had heard no cross looting.

If I recall too, if clearing on heroic is an option, I believe Ra-Den was a guarantee drop if I remember too. So you might be able to gain that extra 1 a week from him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    also i heard/read that runestone can drop off oondasta. still have not tested it yet since no one does oondasta anymore
    I did Oon all 5 weeks (active server, woo) I was on the quest and never saw it drop, nor does Wowhead list it as a drop.

I had heard from a guildmate that they were dropping now from the first 2 wings of ToT LFR/Normal/Heroic as well. I should probably not have even bothered to mention it, but it's worth running them in LFR if you have the time to verify. Certainly someone in there will be on the same stage of the quest and, if it's true, at least ONE person has to have 1 drop in the 8 bosses that you kill...

- - - Updated - - -

I had heard from a guildmate that they were dropping now from the first 2 wings of ToT LFR/Normal/Heroic as well. I should probably not have even bothered to mention it, but it's worth running them in LFR if you have the time to verify. Certainly someone in there will be on the same stage of the quest and, if it's true, at least ONE person has to have 1 drop in the 8 bosses that you kill...

- - - Updated - - -

I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.