10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what everyone had said. I play a lot of Darius and it comes down to his base damage being very high. His passive makes it very difficult to win trades that go on for awhile, and apprehend keeps most people from getting away.

The main "counter play" to Darius is waiting for him to miss a Q. In an all in fight at level 6 or something, if he missed his Q and is against someone with similar farm he will lose the trade and or the fight. Not only does he miss the damage from Q, which is substantial he misses a stack of his passive too, so it takes more time to stack up for the dunk. The passive stack is less of an issue than the missing Q damage, but it is a hindrance. So if you are laning against a Darius and you see him either whiff Q trying to harass or he uses it to farm you should immediately go in and fight him, but then back out before his Q is back up. Easier said than done I know, but he has no passive sustain an is easy to shove out of lane if he gets behind at all.

If you do happened to be ranged, if he whiffs E you should punish him hard as well. Darius' damage is scary, but if he can't hit you then he's not scary. He is also incredibly immobile so it is quite easy to kill him if he gets out of position when your jungler is around. Basically what I'm saying is that his damage is pretty nuts with no damage items, but he is fairly easy to push out of lane if you play around him.

All that being said, it is questionable whether someone should be able to do so much damage as full tank and have his counter play being him missing skills. He is a huge lane bully, but if you don't get ahead you aren't terribly exciting late game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Have you ever tried to play as Darius vs Teemo? I have. You're basically witnessing True Hell at that point.

I even got bitched at by our support which was a Kassadin who was level 7 by 20 minutes. Apparently he "mained" Teemo and told me I suck because "Darius is a Teemo counter".

I don't even know. v(O_o)v
    garen vs teemo..... i was garen..... yep.....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    I've never heard of someone skipping 2. I skipped bronze 3 and silver 4. I was seeing some crazy high lp gains, up to 40 or so in some of silver and still didn't skip 2. It may certainly be possible though as this is all anecdotal evidence.
    I actually have skipped bronze 2 so it is possible...I started in bronze 3, was getting roughly 33 lp per win...never lost outside of promotion and got through promotion either my second or third time. Got to bronze 1. I haven't played much ranked since then so I'm still in bronze 1 =(

Deleted
    Teemo sucks vs Darius, what are you people on about.. one grab, flash blown, 2nd grab, dead. Only time Teemo will have an advantage is levels 1-3.

His AA range is same as the grab. Darius dumps all over Teemo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever tried to play as Darius vs Teemo? I have. You're basically witnessing True Hell at that point.
    That depends entirely on the skill of either one. It's a 50/50 match up.

Teemo's AA range and cast animation is such that if he doesn't get it right, he winds up inside Darius' pull range if the Darius anticipates it right. When that happens, Teemo goes splat.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what is all this I'm hearing about an Olaf rework?

My Lanelaf still brings all the cries to the yard...I fucking love top lane Olaf...hope they don't change him too much (a buff would make me wet myself).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I even got bitched at by our support which was a Kassadin who was level 7 by 20 minutes. Apparently he "mained" Teemo and told me I suck because "Darius is a Teemo counter".

I don't even know. v(O_o)v
    I always shit on Teemo's as darius. Sure, he win early due to great poke and a blind to stop me from AA'ing him early. But i usually just rush a hexdrinker and nullify a ton of his damage while boosting my own. Also, as others have said, Teemos AA range suck so darius can just grab him, and force him to flee while dishing out Q's and AA's.
    Spectres cowl is great against a teemo too, so it might be a good item to pick up against him.

Though, if teemo gets the upperhand in lane and snowballs a little he will wreck darius i presume : )
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    So what is all this I'm hearing about an Olaf rework?

My Lanelaf still brings all the cries to the yard...I fucking love top lane Olaf...hope they don't change him too much (a buff would make me wet myself).

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3619573

most recent version: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...81520#40081520
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-09-26 at 05:54 PM.

So... Just had a (jungle) Riven in a ranked. She started out by tellings us, that she had ignored us all and that we should use pings to communicate.

But why? Champ select had been friendly, with a fair bit of communication. There's no logical reason to start off by ignoring 4 players, who all seems to be friendly.

We kinda needed to tell her something a couple of times and pings alone couldn't do the trick. Made the win harder than it should of been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    She probably thought she was going to get flamed for picking Riven jungle so she just ignored.

Weird even so.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    So... Just had a (jungle) Riven in a ranked. She started out by tellings us, that she had ignored us all and that we should use pings to communicate.

But why? Champ select had been friendly, with a fair bit of communication. There's no logical reason to start off by ignoring 4 players, who all seems to be friendly.

We kinda needed to tell her something a couple of times and pings alone couldn't do the trick. Made the win harder than it should of been.
    If I'd had a tough day of LOL but still felt like playing one more game, I've thought of doing this. Just a way to make the game a bit less annoying if it goes bad, or at least that's my thought process. I haven't ever done it, just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post

So what if people were friendly in team select? Mostly it's just make believe bullshit, and eventually (in most cases) flaming will be inevitable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So what if people were friendly in team select? Mostly it's just make believe bullshit, and eventually (in most cases) flaming will be inevitable.
    ^Flaming still happens after friendly champ select.

Deleted
    It also depends on what a person considers flaming too. So some are more susceptible to being hurt than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It also depends on what a person considers flaming too. So some are more susceptible to being hurt than others.
    Well, if they are that, then flaming will be guaran-fucking-teed to unsue.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just read those pending Olaf changes.

I'm now going as this for Halloween:

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Well, if they are that, then flaming will be Garen-fucking-teed to unsue.
    FTFY Still Rampant Rabbit.

Does S4 start immediately following the end of S3?

And chances I reach gold by Halloween?
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-09-26 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Well, if they are that, then flaming will be guaran-fucking-teed to unsue.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Does S4 start immediately following the end of S3?

And chances I reach gold by Halloween?
    Season 3 ends when October ends. After that, I don't think you can do anything else to increase your rank and that's when the pre-season starts then after that it's Season 4.

I think it's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    FTFY Still Rampant Rabbit.
    Can't say that the thought to put it like that didn't cross my mind, so thanks for doing it for me anyway. <3