Given we get our 4pc t16 are we really going DP for everyfight even if it's mostly single target with some few adds in the way? I generally dislike the DP playstyle and with galakras trinket SW feels so good and feels kind of a waste to not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    Given we get our 4pc t16 are we really going DP for everyfight even if it's mostly single target with some few adds in the way? I generally dislike the DP playstyle and with galakras trinket SW feels so good and feels kind of a waste to not get it.
    In my opinion, if you dislike a talent, don't take it. Play with what you want, thats what Blizzard wants from these new talents anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    In my opinion, if you dislike a talent, don't take it. Play with what you want, thats what Blizzard wants from these new talents anyway.
    Exactly, especially since loathing DP will make you more inclined to "rotation" errors, and thus lose the benefit of changing talents. If you manage to do about the same dps with SW, enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see some heroic raiding paladins using T15 and T16 2P together. Would it be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    I see some heroic raiding paladins using T15 and T16 2P together. Would it be worth it?
    Multi-target fights, yes. Especially if you can't complete your 4pc. Single target, no, not as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by will32 View Post
    Just had a comment on not breaking the T15 4pc set. I currently have 2pc T16 and 2pc T15 and honestly I am during more damage. That Tv buff that we get was very nice but so is 5% increase damage on top of the 2piece T15 set. This is just from my own personal play but it seems that everyone is agreeing to saying not to break it but to scared to actually try it. Spoke with other rets as well from Overture, BLood Legion and they have tried it and seem to be doing just fine. Its not really a dps lost unless the dreadful word IF comes into play with the procs you get from T15 4pc but thats IF. Its not like we are guranteed that proc. Some people may bash this post, but you never know until you actually try it.
    I tried it and it was definitely a DPS decrease to run with 2pc/2pc instead of t15 4pc.

The OP says to only go DP on an AOE fight if the AOE is needed, the rest of the time use SW.

doing H spoils with 4 set. LOLSPINNN

No. DP sucks for single target. SW for most fights, DP for heavy AoE fights.

So, I've just come back after about 6 months gone and I had a few questions/comments

I'm finding that as far as theorycrafting and data summation go there are no resources worth talking about other than icyveins and askmrrobot. Simcraft is of course simcraft. That being said, those two resources were absolutely awful 6 months ago but seem much better now. Am I wrong?

Holy god damn I have a lot of catching up to do, domination point had only just come out when I left. My legendary cloak is so far away

I'm unsure about an upgrade I got last night. I'm using LFR t15 shoulders and this gives me the two piece set. I just got Darkfallen Shoulderplates (normal) which is a pretty hefty ilevel increase, but breaks my two piece.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Icy and robot are just bad. Ej and this thread are only out here and sim for weights

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    doing H spoils with 4 set. LOLSPINNN
    I enjoy Galakras more, it's truly a derp fight... spin to win.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

long time follower, first time post.

So, I got couple questions and I seen similar ones, but not any definite answers and was hoping someone can shine some light for me.

Regarding breaking 4 pc t15. I am in a normal mode raiding guild and only have normal 4 pc t15. I pieced up quite a few WF non-set items. shoulders/helm, should I break it? That is going from 530 > 567 for those 3 pieces. I am also running with only 36.8% haste and way over hit.

Next question is regarding my trinket. I swapped out normal TF sparks for Brutal Talismen when patch hit, but should be trying to reach that 40% haste mark? If so, should I swap it back? With that in mind, if I swap the 2 off piece from my first question I think I can reach the 40% haste mark.

MMO won't let me post links since I am new user, but here is my toon name.

Ricë -proudmoore

Thx in advance for all the help.

Deleted
    @kaolin1981, I have 4pc t15 with heroic legs, normal chest and hands and LFR 510 helm, and I do more damage with this than switching to 2pc t15 and 2pc t16. keep the 4pc t15 until you get 4pc t16.

personally I'm not a fan of Brutal Talisman, so I wouldn't remove Spark unless I get Galakras or Thok trinket. I think you will reach 40% haste with the new tier and belt/boots.

H Malkorok is pretty fun too with all those adds. So many spin to win fights this tier!

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Icy and robot are just bad. Ej and this thread are only out here and sim for weights
    It looked to me like EJ was still just a grumpy circle jerk. I suppose I'll take another look.
    Retired(ish)

EJ is simulation + number based. This thread is experience + reputation based. Both have had their hit and misses with their theories which is obvious since both are theorycrafting threads and are suposed to make theories and break them if possible. Icy veins is just a compilation of basic information no idea why someone would call it bad. And mr.robot is just a tool just as simc is just a tool,both very good ones if you understand what to do with them.

Well, the issue 6 months ago was that Mr Robot was inaccurate. It may just be a data collation, but if the data is wrong the data is wrong.
    Retired(ish)

Got a Heroic warforged sha of pride sword this week, then our other ret got a heroic warforged mace from nazgrim. Damn good week for weapons. O and 4pc on H spoils was fun =P

had to play shaman again this week on spoils for raid cds but had alot of fun demolishing bats on thok seeing as that phase comes like 5s after goak comes back up (no op galakras trinket). ret seems like a very strong class for blackfuse, some attempts im topping mine damage even though i have to play cautious simply because of DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS. can spec HA and stagger it with AW for conveyor belt phases (for progression, youll probably need to be using DP for boss damage to get a kill). also very good utility, hand of purity can save a life if you get clipped by lasers. if only blizzard would fix the latency fall damage bug :/