Best DPS Partner for ARMS 2's?

Been testing the waters this week in 2's and Arms-Rogue is really looking promising.

Have been spec'ing D.Roar + Avatar for burst spec and letting the Rogue take care of the stuns and CC. After his sap, we open HUGE on our main target, and then when sap is up, Blind -> my fear the other guy and finish off the main target(if he isn't dead yet).

This generally works on most DPS comps but not so much DPS/Heals. D.Priest-Lock and R.Druid-DK is giving us a world of trouble.

Any1 have any other viable comps with their Arms to play with? Looking to try with Feral or Hunter...

Any feedback would be great!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a Holy paladin/Feral/WW monk and so far my warrior buddy has been wrecking with Bladestorm + Bloodbath. Like incredible damage. Just what I've seen though.

Been running on and off with a holy pally and resto druid (same player) yesterday. Strangely enough things went better with the pally. Could just be class-skill though

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I would stay away from Droar tbh, but it's up to you. Both bstorm and shockwave much better, especially since you're double deepsing. I'm liking the new season so far, rolling with mistweaver monk in 2s and it's crazy good.

However if you want to double dps, i'd bring the hunter along over feral, the peels are too much!! not to mention feral isn't what it was last season....

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    I would stay away from Droar tbh, but it's up to you. Both bstorm and shockwave much better, especially since you're double deepsing. I'm liking the new season so far, rolling with mistweaver monk in 2s and it's crazy good.

However if you want to double dps, i'd bring the hunter along over feral, the peels are too much!! not to mention feral isn't what it was last season....
    Only reason I haven't been running shockwave is because it has same DR as Rogue stun, and haven't been using Bladestorm because we were going for an open-BURST comp and people avoid Bladestorm fairly easy with trinket/evasion/iceblock/bubble/disengage/h.leap/portal/dispersion etc etc, especially cause the battle has just started and they have all their CD's.

D.Roar on the other hand with baked in Swifty macro + recklessness after has been insane.

Bloodbath + Bladestorm sounds insanely sick I'm gonna have to try that. Maybe for 3's? Just hope I don't get kited or all my dmg will be bye bye for 1min

I've played a bit with a Feral and a Hunter and had fun with both.

I don't like Dragon's Roar. I didn't really even like it last season all that much, but with the strength of Bladestorm now, it's not even close. The pressure from Bladestorm is just so heavy. Getting kited isn't really much of an issue against most classes. If you're taking Bloodbath, you'll bake in an additional snare during Bladestorm.

double arms, rogue, hunter working the best.

/use Tyrannical Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Berserker Rage

+ bladestorm.

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone read the title? He's asking for best dps for 2's, not a healer or 3's.

A good Retribution Paladin (very rare to find) is probably the best dps partner for a Warrior. The Ret will be trained instead of you and he can basically give you freedom, break snares, heal you and protect you. Ret's also do retarded amounts of damage and have Blinding Light which is a good CC with Intimidating Shout. Fist of Justice doesn't DR with Blinding light which makes it possible for the Warrior to forgo shockwave and pick up Bladestorm.

It works really well if you can find a good ret paladin. Most ret paladins don't know how to play their spec so you're probably just better off playing with a healer.

Ferals are also a very solid choice;
    DoC is actually a very solid talent when running alongside a warrior as the healing helps quite a bit and it's on a far shorter CD than HoTW.
    Feral is also tanky when played right at the moment - Especially against double melee when you can afford to go Safeguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Has anyone read the title? He's asking for best dps for 2's, not a healer or 3's.

A good Retribution Paladin (very rare to find) is probably the best dps partner for a Warrior. The Ret will be trained instead of you and he can basically give you freedom, break snares, heal you and protect you. Ret's also do retarded amounts of damage and have Blinding Light which is a good CC with Intimidating Shout. Fist of Justice doesn't DR with Blinding light which makes it possible for the Warrior to forgo shockwave and pick up Bladestorm.

It works really well if you can find a good ret paladin. Most ret paladins don't know how to play their spec so you're probably just better off playing with a healer.
    Ya you're right, finding a good Ret Pally is pretty hard. Most just pop wings right off the bat and blow bubble wayyyyy to early, and most tunnel so hard they don't even think about freedom'ing me I'll shop around though.

Just tired of getting to 1500+ and then pairing up with AWFUL rogues or full blown huntards