Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey

Just got the Heroic Twins trinket... I am in doubt about if I should use it or continue using the Normal Jikun one.

Keep in mind that with the heroic trinket from twins I´ll be with a passive 1.6k strenght with a critical strike proc.
    With the normal Jikun trinket I may have 586 passive haste, with a proc that gives me 1.3k strenght every 2 seconds for 20 seconds...

Knowing that haste is the best secondary stat for a retribution and critical is the worse, which one I should choose??

Thanks ^^

BTW, the other trinket I am using is the normal spark with 2/2ups...

Which is the best trinket setup for me in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    AFAIK Always use HoW on CD. The only ability that rankes above HoW during AW is TV with the 4pc bonus.
    I use Sanctified Wrath and during Avenging Wrath I forgo using Hammer of Wrath unless to fill a gap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurnill View Post
    BTW, the other trinket I am using is the normal spark with 2/2ups...

Which is the best trinket setup for me in this case?
    It certainly isn't a case of whether you replace your Feathers trinket with Gaze. What you are really asking is do you replace Spark with Gaze. I'd still suggest not though you could always try it out on fights where dps in the first half minute of so needs to be high. The thing is it's a trinket which only procs off what should be your least desirable (and, therefore, lowest) stat and gives you more of that least desirable stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Hello, can someone gauge my performance and can you guys give me tips to do more damage?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9miabqo1cuf9hm5i/

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    Hello, can someone gauge my performance and can you guys give me tips to do more damage?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9miabqo1cuf9hm5i/

Thanks in advance!
    Why didn't you post your normal logs? Nothing to look at in LFR. Also you seem to be doing high damage compared to your group who seem content to sit on normal modes this tier (as I see you've killed Lei Shen but no attempts on Jin'Rokh heroic that I can find). You'd probably do better to get used to the new way of playing that has come around each patch so far this expansion and try to persuade your crew to have a bit more ambition in T16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Why didn't you post your normal logs? Nothing to look at in LFR. Also you seem to be doing high damage compared to your group who seem content to sit on normal modes this tier (as I see you've killed Lei Shen but no attempts on Jin'Rokh heroic that I can find). You'd probably do better to get used to the new way of playing that has come around each patch so far this expansion and try to persuade your crew to have a bit more ambition in T16.
    I'm more on asking if my rotation is OK and I forgot to record my normal 10 raid yesterday in a PuG (I only posted the available log I have). I actually used this log to apply to a heroic raiding guild (who is 11/13 atm) but didn't accept me for some reasons.

Also my server is dead, the only 13/13 guild we have transferred. I would love to try heroic ToT but the opportunity isnt there.

I did heroic Jin'rohk (successfully) on my rogue, kind of hard to join a heroic PuG with no experience or heroic experience (this is my 3rd WoW account over the past years, have raiding experience in TBC and heroic ICC exp, 6/12 ICC, my 2 WoW accounts closed I think.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I use Sanctified Wrath and during Avenging Wrath I forgo using Hammer of Wrath unless to fill a gap.
    welcome to a world of no dpsing then...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    I'm more on asking if my rotation is OK and I forgot to record my normal 10 raid yesterday in a PuG (I only posted the available log I have). I actually used this log to apply to a heroic raiding guild (who is 11/13 atm) but didn't accept me for some reasons.

Also my server is dead, the only 13/13 guild we have transferred. I would love to try heroic ToT but the opportunity isnt there.

I did heroic Jin'rohk (successfully) on my rogue, kind of hard to join a heroic PuG with no experience or heroic experience (this is my 3rd WoW account over the past years, have raiding experience in TBC and heroic ICC exp, 6/12 ICC, my 2 WoW accounts closed I think.)
    What is your rotation?

Also, link to armory would be helpful.

Your uptime for Inq seems fine, also you double potted, which again is good. Jinrohk is kind of a gimmick fight, and again, its very difficult to offer you advice with only 1 boss log.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    welcome to a world of no dpsing then...
    Yes, you're correct. I heard somewhere it was a dps boost, but I just tested it myself.

What is the mark for dps at ilevel 510? 540?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you're correct. I heard somewhere it was a dps boost, but I just tested it myself.
    Haha, I'm honestly curious to know where this was heard!

Good Luck all in SoO!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Since people seem to have missed it in the other threads >.<, would 510 upgraded LFR 4 piece be worth keeping over, say 535 timeless isle gear? How about Flex/Normal SoO gear?

Probably won't have time for raiding heroic content for the rest of the expansion, so this is the situation I find myself stuck in at the moment.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RebelElite791 View Post
    Since people seem to have missed it in the other threads >.<, would 510 upgraded LFR 4 piece be worth keeping over, say 535 timeless isle gear? How about Flex/Normal SoO gear?

Probably won't have time for raiding heroic content for the rest of the expansion, so this is the situation I find myself stuck in at the moment.

Thanks!
    No way man, I mean, I highly doubt it.

4pc is just too good. I would wait until you have 540's to replace the tier peices, and with timeless gear especially you will use a lot of burdens trying to get the right itemized pieces.

Try flex raiding if you want to replace t15 quicker.

Deleted
    Should i break my 4pc t15 for a ilvl 567 pants from Ordos?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephenee View Post
    Should i break my 4pc t15 for a ilvl 567 pants from Ordos?
    would require a sim but I'm 90% sure you shouldn't, ~40 ilvls on one item won't outweigh the 4pc bonus.

Hey Guys

Been in a DPS slump for a while now. Ended up disgusted with last tier and took a little time offf and I'm obviously behind on gear. Legendary cloak being a big part. Hoping someone could take a look, see if there is something glaringly visible they could point out. Feel as if I should be higher.

WOL - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o9t337t3d69yp7vv/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-va5rsfrvgfya0300/

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...endom/advanced

Typical rotation - inq es tv5 how cs j exo tv4 tv3 ss - I use CLC ret to keep an eye on it and adjust when popping wings.

Any ideas?

So I've been getting quite a few non-teir armor peices in Seige, they're quite a significant upgrade, its quite tempting to break my t15 4peice to wear them. Is the set bonus really THAT good that I shouldn't break it for really good upgrades?

Deleted
    So I've been getting quite a few non-teir armor peices in Seige, they're quite a significant upgrade, its quite tempting to break my t15 4peice to wear them. Is the set bonus really THAT good that I shouldn't break it for really good upgrades?
    short answer : yes it is as soon as it's at least normal t15 2/2.

swap 4p for next 4p, and in your case mix of normal/flex t16 would do, with maybe one lfr t16 replacing a normal t15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I know without logs it's not clear but I really need help with increasing my dps output.

my single target rotation is like this: CS, judge, Exo, then inquistion as soon as I get 3 holy powers up then same thing until 5 holy power then using TV.

I use ES spell with all of my cds up when my trinkets + strength stuff procs.

This is the basic rotation I do for a single target. I'm playing with latency ms of 170+ to 200+ this is the best thing I can get in my country unfortunately (middle east connection is so bad).

This is my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Velshin/simple

And this is an old video did it at the start of pandaria when I had some blue gears:

I know in the video I'm not using tv when I had 5 holy powers but to be honest it will not be an excuse of why I'm 50% under the other dpsers in my 25 raiding guild.

For example. today we were progressing at fallen protectors heroic 25 at the start I'm bursting with 350k+ no problem but I just can't keep my sustain up above 200k...I'm sustaining it with 185k+ sometimes 190k+ and the other dpsers melee we got most of them are above 230k+ sustain dmg easily.

I just don't get it..is it my latency? or my gears? or I'm really doing someting horribley wrong...or I'm playing the wrong class or what is going on here... I really need your help guys...

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Deleted
    Don't underestimate the importance of having a good weapon. My damage increased hugely when I upgraded my T15 heroic to a T16 normal warforged. That being said, less than 200k sustained dps on that fight for your item level does seem low when compared to mine (and I'm no world beater). One thing I see from your logs of those attempts is almost no cleave. I am still in 4 piece T15 and so don't use divine storm on that fight if my 4 set has procced (except on Sun transition) and yet I have far more divine storms to my name than you do on a similar length fight. Also, it can be useful to censure cleave. One of the key things on that fight is not getting each one down to transition quickly, but having short periods of time between each transition (i.e. don't have the other two too far behind on health).