Abtotheman said:
    Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server Dragonblight (Low Population),
    or Tichondrious (High Population), on the Horde faction.
    I'll also be rolling a DPS class, unless you would like to roll a DPS, then ill pick a Healer/Tank instead for faster queues

What I provide:
    - Gold ( If we play on my main server, Dragonblight)
    - 3x the experience we gain
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

Add my skype: AbtotheMan
    Contact me through email: oppositefrog43(at)gmail(dot)com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Philazra View Post
    So, I'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

What I can Offer
    Depending on the server we level on, I can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    I am friendly and easy to get along with

What You Offer
    Be friendly and flexible with hours
    Pay for your own games and game time

I can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

WANT MORE INFO?
    Email me at Joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

P.S.
    I'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on Korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.
    Still Looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for a SoR. Im wanting to play on a PVE server and dont care about faction. please email me at eric(dot)cadle at outlook(dot)com

Helping with RaF-ing

if you need help I am here to help you. I am willing to help you to level up one char 1-80(after that I can grant you 39 level to other char if needed).
    You invite me, send me battlechest and play at least 5h per day, dont waste my time if you cant play everyday. A few days ago I help one guy to level hunter and my char got played time 22hours 27 minutes and 14 seconds, about 6 hours I played alone and later grand levels, so you can have some base information how fast we will go.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs to be a US server, wont let me accept a SoR from EU

Hey, my name is Katie and I play on KT alliance and Tich horde. I'm looking to recruit someone to level a couple more ALLIANCE characters. I don't really raid but I'm a multi-r1 rdruid and have glad titles on my shaman and paladin, though only one recently. If you're willing to let me recruit you I'm hoping to level another shaman and another druid on KT alliance. I have plenty of gold and will pay for our mounts and possibly professions, depending on how many characters we level.

Add me on skype if you'd like to give it a shot: minjaepark1993

Looking to recruit someone on EU!!!, I have lots of experience and can offer to buy cata if you like, can give gold in game as well, can play alliance or horde, but would like to level a horde char first,

my terms are:
    - YOU pay for battlechest
    - You are very active
    - You are committed
    - Be friendly and social like me
    - My realm would be best as well

Give me a message by...

Email - dom.speed(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
    Sype - Mattox_96

EU - HIGH POPULATED SERVER IS A MUST

Seeking to RaF / be friends with someone in-game. I have a teamspeak server with only 1 or 2 active besides me. I'm mainly leveling with you out of boredom and that I need a friend I can play with now and then. If you're on Draenor (H) or The Maelstrom (A/H) at max level, we could play some BGs or do some raids together.

Requirements:
    - You have to or already have bought the battlechest.
    - High populated EU server. Prefer Draenor for Horde or Silvermoon/Outlands for Alliance.
    That's all basically.

What I will help with:
    Bags
    BoA armor (but I will have to grind, since I have only about 1k gold atm, and my characters are spread around from alliance to horde on different servers).

SKYPE ID INFO: mrsagil

Deleted
    Hi all.

I'm looking to recruit someone! EU
    I will level only one alt. Alliance only. We can be on different realm and just queque for dungeons, or we can choose the server together. I just need a server with some ally pve guilds. When i will hit lvl 90 i'm going to look for some social raids with no big efforts, if you already are in a guild that makes them, it is great.
    I dont want to rush, its my 5th alt so im looking for flexible times.
    Send me a PM if you are interested!

Ps: I WILL BUY YOU THE BATTLE CHEST
    Last edited by mmoc27469b38c0; 2013-09-27 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    Hello I've recently got this new account from a buddy in EUROPE Servers,its up to Cataclysm and im working up to get MoP on this account so im willing to RAF for Gold if anyone is interested.

Willing to level in everyrealm/grant how many lvls for gametime/gold(on outland)

PERKS
    - Mostly 24/7 Online
    - A nice leveling experience with chating about different things in game and out of game.
    - Can help with 65/75/84 Arena Quests,lvl 25 guild,bags,LW Gear on Outland.
    - Alot of experience in lvling and also using Dougi's Guides for fast lvling and easy routes.
    - VERY Sociable.

CONS
    - I might need to sleep after 2 days

For more information let me know on my skype : nek_ex
    Last edited by mmocb5579d2f28; 2013-09-26 at 04:38 PM.

Looking for a recruit someone for RAF. I have lots of time and will provide any assistance if you are new. I am hoping to lvl a few characters and just looking to have a good time. Let me know if you would be interested.. Skype : lihyeu1

Helping with RaF-ing

if you need help I am here to help you. I am willing to help you to level up one char 1-80(after that I can grant you 39 level to other char if needed).
    You invite me, send me battlechest and play at least 5h per day, dont waste my time if you cant play everyday. A few days ago I help one guy to level hunter and my char got played time 22hours 27 minutes and 14 seconds, about 6 hours I played alone and later grand levels, so you can have some base information how fast we will go.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

US ONLY

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have over 5 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for:
    Im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and Gametime and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on 7/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Looking to send out SoR on EU! Just pm me your b.net address. If you happen to have a character on any of my realms i will give you a couple of thousand golds.

Deleted
    Hi i am looking forsomeone to recruit for RAF, i am active. i currently have 8 at max level, trying to get the last 3 classes to max level. I am playing on EU servers on Draenor as Horde. I will be playing either healer or tank, for faster queues and i have previous experience with RAFing for the best possible Exp. I will be able to give you a few "starting" gold. I have skype, ventrilo and TS3 for communication as long as you hvae a vent or TS3 server.

Deleted
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!

Looking for Recruit a friend. Na server

Quote Originally Posted by Felleroth View Post
    Looking for Recruit a friend. Na server
    You looking to Recruit or be Recruited?

Looking to recruit a friend us server
    On my realm would be best but I can do other realms if you want
    Can help with the money and mount , gear if we play my realm I have a few 90's
    I'm very friendly I would hope you are to, Very committed to getting to level 90
    If any thing p.m so we can get started and level up our way to a level 90 !!
    I'm level 25 guild very active and friendly!
    Requirements:
    Must have bought battle chest
    or
    Buy game time
    must be active so we can level up quicker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slimyy View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend us server
    On my realm would be best but I can do other realms if you want
    Can help with the money and mount , gear if we play my realm I have a few 90's
    I'm very friendly I would hope you are to, Very committed to getting to level 90
    If any thing p.m so we can get started and level up our way to a level 90 !!
    I'm level 25 guild very active and friendly!
    Requirements:
    Must have bought battle chest
    or
    Buy game time
    must be active so we can level up quicker.
    Id like to talk about doing raf with you!

- - - Updated - - -

Im looking to either recruit or be recruited! Just wanna level fast with someone that's active and fun to play with! pm me or email unknown59(at)live(dot)com