Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

If this is how LFR is going to be from now on, I don't see the reason in keeping it.

First of all, let me get to this point first.

1.) Has anyone else seen an INCREASE in chance of joining an lfr ALREADY IN PROGRESS? I don't WANT THAT. I want a FRESH RUN.

My main point.

2.) I am sitting in an LFR, an LFR that was already in progress btw, and we get to the trash for the Korkron Shaman boss. Two of the tanks leave. I am now waiting with 20+ other people for new tanks. 10 Mins pass - nothing.

20 mins pass - nothing.

People start to leave.

I am now sitting in an LFR with 3 people, still in queue, 30 min later.

If this is how LFR is after Flex is introduced, I want it removed from the game. It's a waste of resources.

Translation: "I had a bad time in a LFR group and had to wait for a long time, remove it now."
    Did I get this right?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

That's just bad luck, first few weeks of a new LFR are always rocky.

I don't understand how any of that translates to an issue due to flex

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Translation: "I had a bad time in a LFR group and had to wait for a long time, remove it now."
    Did I get this right?
    Seems right, just butthurt his group failed

Yes, because someone suggesting something for the game is always butthurt. Makes sense.

Deleted
    Some groups a great and can basically oneshot it, some groups need to wipe. Thats how it is.

No, this is how lfr sometimes is, at the start of a patch.
    Its also the time wheresome people, who have played for a patch or two, are expecting several threads on the matter on the forums every day, because most peoples memory seems to be shorter than 6 month. Especially painfull gameplay expiriences seem to be forgotten quickly.
    Which might or might not give us some insight on how valuable the "give us vanilla back!" threads are.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    i get that it can be frustrating. but maybe you should consider finding a Flexi group yourself? no sense removing something that people still use, just because you dont enjoy it. there are other options.

lets also think that the instance is not very old, so dealing with new strats, and undergeared players is inevitable. it is also more time consuming then it needs to be, i think for what its worth, 50% of the trash could be removed to help speed up LFR. it is supposed to be there for people who are short on time, or friends/guildies. each wing should be doable in about an hour. and right now with all the tons of trash.. its more like 2-3 hours if you dont have to wait for replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what happens when you give the people who carry the choice to opt out by implementing the flex difficulty. I don't think anybody saw this coming, myself included. I'm really really curious as to what the long term consequences of this unforeseen problem will be.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

That's not purely bad luck. I have tried to run lfr on 6 chars over the last 2 weeks. ny role i choose, tank damage healing, all have a result equal to the OP's. Unless i finish one of those shitty runs i get sucked in to, theres has been 0 chance of me getting a fresh one for the first bosses, regardless of how many times i drop group reque, etc

In the second situation just teleport out of the dungeon and start doing your own thang. Soon the LFR will fill back up and you can port back in.

Deleted
    I like how more and more people starting to disslike lfr it's good because its rly ruins the special thing with raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    That's what happens when you give the people who carry the choice to opt out by implementing the flex difficulty.
    Thank goodness they did - because healing LFR with 2-3 times more healing done than the 3rd or 4th healer was starting to get a bit boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    First of all, let me get to this point first.

1.) Has anyone else seen an INCREASE in chance of joining an lfr ALREADY IN PROGRESS? I don't WANT THAT. I want a FRESH RUN.

My main point.

2.) I am sitting in an LFR, an LFR that was already in progress btw, and we get to the trash for the Korkron Shaman boss. Two of the tanks leave. I am now waiting with 20+ other people for new tanks. 10 Mins pass - nothing.

20 mins pass - nothing.

People start to leave.

I am now sitting in an LFR with 3 people, still in queue, 30 min later.

If this is how LFR is after Flex is introduced, I want it removed from the game. It's a waste of resources.
    It happens from time to time. I've done LFR on three different toons (Siege) and only one time got in on Noru during the first week. Each run has been fresh and didn't take anymore than 2 hrs max (some runs less)

Deleted
    For a minute I though that this thread would be about how easy LFR is and that by allowing the shitheads of the community to see raiding content by queueing up for this abomination, that is refered to as casual content.
    But then there are also those that whine about specific LFR runs, completely oblivious of what the real problem is.
    Well.. maybe next time..

Infracted. Please, try and keep your comments a bit more civil. We all have opinions we wish to share, but they don't have to be pictured such as this.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-09-29 at 06:27 PM.

----when LFR is challenging people complain that they are wiping too much
    ----when LFR is too easy it's "free" loot and should be removed

...what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing LFR on any other day than wednesday ,thursday or friday is hell -.- Joined 2nd wing of soo today as i wanted to complete my vision of time i joined at at 12:45...we killed nazgrim at 4:05 >.< It was the worst lfr I've ever been in... i don't think i will run the second wing ever again...

Start
    http://i.imgur.com/2IjDmoj.jpg

middle
    http://i.imgur.com/yDQmDJg.jpg

end
    http://i.imgur.com/CANHqJU.jpg

I didn't mind the wiping too much it was having to re-queue for 30min after each wipe -.-
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-09-28 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    ...what?
    I think you're missing his point - it's not about LFR being hard or easy but rather the fact that queue times for some people are.. let's just say, longish.

(If you play a tank or a healer they're not but on the other hand, you're usually carrying all the afk'ers if you play either one of those anyway)

LFR has always been the same. It's just now there is an actual challenge, tanking is thankless and rather boring, thus there is no tanks wanting to queue Into the armpit of society.

Unless pugs had vastly changed in how open they are to the unexperienced since Flex got added, the likelyhood of me subbing again, with the removal of LFR, would go from about a 75% chance, to a flat 0% chance.

Both your tanks left, that's pretty much the nail in anyone's raid coffin. Just chalk it up to bad luck and try again.