Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    DPS DK UI: http://imageshack.us/a/img823/4748/gmdp.jpg

Few things different to screenshot;

- Nameplates are actually Threatplates
    - Under runes is usually a TargetofTarget frame
    - Don't usually show Exp bar
    Looks like OhdamnUI, is it updated for 5.4 already?

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Looks like OhdamnUI, is it updated for 5.4 already?
    It is indeed OhdamnUI - before anyone says I'm trying to claim it as it's own I've posted it previously for a Monk in this forum and gave credit where it's due - it isn't as far as I'm aware updated from the release of MoP but I just spent time myself fixing the addons that were broken or needed changing. Same with his weak auras which are quite broken.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Still some tweaks to make.
    Weakauras (over a hundred), Affdots, Stuf, Kgpanels, Raven, Skada, few other minor things.
    I really like the action bar/dotTimer combo thing. It looks like the sort of thing Blizzard should have included as default. I can picture it working in a different MMO even maybe. Good stuff!

Deleted

Weakauras (over a hundred), Affdots, Stuf, Kgpanels, Raven, Skada, few other minor things.
    omg i just drooled over my keyboard..

Could you possibly upload that as is. id love to work with that ui :-)

Been trying out OhdamnUI and am happy with it

Hot diggity! :P - that's a great one! what is that awesome Unitframes texture?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    If you just want the settings of one particular addon such as SUF then you could just grab the Saved settings to that one addon by downloading my UI and going to WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/ and copy the ShadowedUnitFrames.lua file and placing it in your own WTF folder in your own SavedVariables folder. Would that not be a simpler alternative rather than having me screenshot hundreds of pictures showing each setting on each page? If you need help with anything do not hesitate to ask me again. Hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Best UI I have seen you create yet and is the first UI that inspires me into wanting to drastically change my UI or make a whole new one. Very good job and would love to try it out. I love unique graphic designs in UI's which is why I never have considered using ElvUI as I find it too dull. Great work!
    i still love that character windows with glyphs and talents is there a standalone for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    It's a set of WeakAuras and one macro. So it can be put into other UIs without too much effort, but it's not a plug-and-play sort of thing and can't be made into a self contained thing (not by me anyways).

pm'ed you normally you can export weakaura's and a macro is just C/P

Deleted

Deleted
    http://pastebin.com/UhXFunBe <-- Weak aura

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B91A...?usp=drive_web <-- Tga File

Save the Tga File to 'interface\AddOns\Backgrounds\Shuriken3.tga'

If the Backrounds file isint there (it probably wont) then just create it

All credit for the AFK weak aura goes to the creator of BIKUI

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2013-09-29 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted

Current Healer UI, out of combat tho..
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-09-28 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted

Healer UI, quite happy with it..
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-09-28 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    snip
    Just curious, what is the multicolored bar below your cast bar? I've seen it in a few UIs but only those created by spriests and my curiosity has finally got the better of me.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Just curious, what is the multicolored bar below your cast bar? I've seen it in a few UIs but only those created by spriests and my curiosity has finally got the better of me.
    That's HaloPro. Halo does its best damage when the target is 25yds away, so it's basically a range indicator for Halo.

Anyone managed to get Kaitans mage ui to work? it givin me a hard day to manage it!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-09-29 at 11:41 AM. Reason: imageshack thumbnail is broken for some reason, [noparse] added

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Hot diggity! :P - that's a great one! what is that awesome Unitframes texture?
    awesome ui any chance you share it with us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I like the UFs. I had an idea of something similar.
    What font is that?

I guess the pixel stuff (like borders) are one thing of your to do, so I am not mentioning it.
    Thank you. Not sure which one you're referring to but the pixel one is pf ronda seven bold (the square one is samson regular) and Emblem for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    My guess would be StUF.
    and you would be correct!

small update

raid
    http://i.imgur.com/dnMnjhA.jpg

party idle
    http://i.imgur.com/SXjvLhA.jpg

there's STILL some shit i need to sort out, but most of those are in raid situations and i tend to forget after that. i find the raid warnings kinda messy so i'll need to move them a bit.

Here's mine, ft. Dread's finest:

@ShaniAndras252

Just follow the LUI forums or tutorial for things like that.

In regards to making certain CDs bigger you can do this with weak auras or just with Bartender4 by making a separate action bar for CDs and increasing it's size.