Deleted

System Tweeking for 25man Raiding.

Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered else where had a little look couldn't find the answer i was looking for,

So i recently built a budget PC, here are my specs

AMD Athlon X4 750k Quad Core Processor 3.40GHz

8Gb Ram

1TB Hard Drive

Nvidia Gforce Gtx 660 2Gb (non TI)

Windows 7 64bit.

Im looking for System Tweeks to optimize WoW 25man Heroic raiding, i get less than 10 fps on the pull with hero Army's and stuff like that and its a huge impact on my performance. around around 18-20 fps for the reminder of the fight, its a little choppy and really horrid to play,

at the moment i dont have spare cash for upgrades, and from what i read i should be good to play with this system,

what im asking is if anyone has a spare moment to give me a small list of what i can do in WoW Settings wise, so i can still raid and see bad stuff, but have nice fps, and what i can do outside of wow with my system and gfx card settings.

Big thanks in advance!!

I used to have a terrible setup in Wrath; <1 FPS, WoW's counter doesn't go lower, during exceptionally heavy AoE or animation clutter. I literally just used to raid with Projected Textures, I think, to see AoE on the floor. Everything else was set to minimum.

Remove all your addons and try again, prob skada or recount destoying for you. Alsos et everything to minimum, have projekcted textures on..
    You can also overclock your CPU if u want to learn how to do that ul have to google.
    And maybe your harddrive needs a clean up...

GL!

Deleted
    Thanks for the replays I'll try these, as for overclocking I saw a lot about this, but couldn't find anything on my CPU, but I don't think I wanna risk that as I only have stock cooler and not very good with them things!

How do you lag that bad with those parts o.O i have an i5 2500k @ 4.0 ghz, 8gb ram, and a gtx 560 ti and on pulls WHILE frapsing i can maintain atleast 20-25 fps. Without fraps i rarely ever dip below 35-40 while on ultra.

I would suggest you drop this question into the computer subforum, can probably find more help there

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    How do you lag that bad with those parts o.O i have an i5 2500k @ 4.0 ghz, 8gb ram, and a gtx 560 ti and on pulls WHILE frapsing i can maintain atleast 20-25 fps. Without fraps i rarely ever dip below 35-40 while on ultra.
    AMD processors suck donkey balls in MMORPGs. Your i5-2500k runs 25man raids about 3-4 times faster than Athlon x4.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

My PC is seriously 4x worse than that and I hold 60+ FPS on medium-high settings in 25 man raids.

o___O

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    AMD processors suck donkey balls in MMORPGs. Your i5-2500k runs 25man raids about 3-4 times faster than Athlon x4.
    I also have an AMD processor.

From what i know, the AMD cpu's are bad for MMO games, compared to intel cpus, so im guessing thats the issue, but im not sure.

tweAk, not tweek