Is there any place you can track their 10m kills? I'm curious to know how many guilds have been able to kill 10H Garrosh with OP 25m gear there, are there 100+ guilds yet? want to check drop chance of heirloom weapon

I guess America wasn't the first country in the world to go to the moon because it was an unfair advantage for the rest of the world since they didn't have the money/technology.

I guess America was the first American country to go the Moon.

This is exactly how you people sound when you try to say China did not get a world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Fair enough
    Just to add to the conversation and hope that it may change the discussion of the last few pages, I would be interested in seeing Manaflask attempt to change the terminology. They'd have more influence than most other sites I think because they have so many connections with current top raiders who are themselves influential in the community. It'd be interesting to see if they would be up to it considering that Asian servers are obviously going to be playing a different style of the same game for likely the remainder of the game's existence.

Asia won¹, deal with it guys!

¹a para-olympics race

Is maid cosplay still streaming? I want to see Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I guess America wasn't the first country in the world to go to the moon because it was an unfair advantage for the rest of the world since they didn't have the money/technology.

I guess America was the first American country to go the Moon.

This is exactly how you people sound when you try to say China did not get a world first.
    Oh. My. God. Do you believe the stuff that you type? Like when you read it after posting do you high five yourself and say damn, that makes total and complete sense? I'm in awe.

You're talking about limitations, not rules. Two completely different things. Limitations make it more difficult, rules make it completely different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

The rules were the same for all. Land a man on the moon. 1st to do so wins the race.

There was no:

Land a man on the moon (US AND EU)
    Land a man on the moon and do a backflip (ASIA ONLY)
    Land a man on the moon and drink a bottle of vodka (RUSSIA ONLY)

Asian Moon is 50% closer to Earth as compared to US and EU. Russian Moon is twice as far away.

Infracted; Don't post OT.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-30 at 05:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    The ability to put all guilds together in a big list isn't special. There's a reason why other websites don't do it like this, because it's retarded.
    Man you really need to stop crying your looking very sad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Oh. My. God. Do you believe the stuff that you type? Like when you read it after posting do you high five yourself and say damn, that makes total and complete sense? I'm in awe.

You're talking about limitations, not rules. Two completely different things. Limitations make it more difficult, rules make it completely different.
    Rules? What rules were broken? Why are you even talking about rules? No one broke any rules.

How about you just rename the thread to SoO West First Thread since apparently Asia is on another planet now?

The rules were the same for all. Land a man on the moon. 1st to do so wins the race.

There was no:

Land a man on the moon (US AND EU) (yet)
    Land a man on the moon and do a backflip (ASIA ONLY) (yet)
    Land a man on the moon and drink a bottle of vodka (RUSSIA ONLY)(yet)
    There was no:

Kill heroic Garrosh (US and EU) (yet)

There was no:

Kill heroic Garrosh (US and EU)
    Are you blind or have you not been following the last 50 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    How about you just rename the thread to SoO West First Thread since apparently Asia is on another planet now?
    Because it's a world first thread, it just so happens most of Asia aren't in this race. There are Asian guilds in the race, just not those in the Asian region playing by different rules. Same thing with Formula 1, there are no Chinese drivers in F1, but it is still the premier motorsport of the world.
    Last edited by IKT; 2013-09-29 at 08:27 PM.
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys. I went to my research lab, accessed the quantum super computer, and routed a satellite to remap the cross section of the circumference of the Earth. Apparently Asia is part of the world.

Since they're part of the world I guess it wouldn't even matter if their 10m was tuned for 6 people. World first is world first. Because they were first. And they're also part of the world.
    Correct they technically killed Garrosh HC world first, however the most difficult version of Garrosh is still up for grabs.
    Congratz Asia from US !!! You beat the West to it again just like Dargon Soil.
    It is not like Dragon Soul. While in DS the two regions were still pretty comparable (Asia had a few more legendaries); now it's a completely different difficulty setting.

Man you really need to stop crying your looking very sad now.
    He isn't. he's providing well thought out arguments while you are not.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-09-29 at 08:28 PM.

Are you blind or have you not been following the last 50 pages?
    Nope, I just skipped over anyone who claims Asia is not apart of the world because it makes me lose my faith in humanity.

/sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    It can't be a World First without the whole world involved, I'm actually surprised people aren't complaining about it being a 10 man kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Correct they technically killed Garrosh HC world first, however the most difficult version of Garrosh is still up for grabs.

It is not like Dragon Soul. While in DS the two regions were still pretty comparable (Asia had a few more legendaries); now it's a completely different difficulty setting.

He isn't. he's providing well thought out arguments while you are not.
    May I ask what region you are from ? US or EU ??

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    It can't be a World First without the whole world involved, I'm actually surprised people aren't complaining that it was a 10 man kill.
    ^

We may as well kill the world first title so long as the Asian region is playing a different game.

Nope, I just skipped over anyone who claims Asia is not apart of the world because it makes me lose my faith in humanity.

/sigh
    For the last time, I am not saying Asia is not apart of the world, obviously they are, HOWEVER they are playing by different rules and this is the difference between leagues all around the world.

Congratulations to Method, being so far ahead of all competition at this stage. It's likely we'll see a kill quite soon i guess.
    As for the Asian guild killing Garrosh 10H, who cares? The facts about Asian vs World has been pointed out hundreds of times already in this very thread, why do people still care / congratulate them, lol?
    If you want to find out whether or not they world first is "reasonable" - wait till Paragon kills Garrosh off on 10man and notice their average ilvl. If it's higher than the Asian guild, sure, it's a decent first kill. However, my bets would point in the opposing direction.. So many incompetent people on these forums..
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

So how's the educational system in Australia?

Contribute constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^

We may as well kill the world first title so long as the Asian region is playing a different game.
    its only the most reasonable way to work things out.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

^

Or you could just accept that Asians got the world first and stick to caring who gets the EU/US first?