Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    I asked you to clarify a lot of your posts, which you conveniently don't do... Explain me again the 1+1=2 vs 1
    I did not see this at all. But there's nothing much to clarify.

There are 3 regions, US, EU and Asia. EU and US have 1 set of rules, and Asia has the other set of rules.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    and explain me again why Asia is the odd one out?
    Because Asia is 1 region and US and EU are 2 regions, there is nothing special about which region, if US and Asia had the same rules, Europe would be the odd one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    We're also going to stop the Asia vs EU/US stuff here.
    7am here, time for sleep :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Any update where Method, BL, and Paragon are progress wise on H Garrosh? Like what are the average wipes at now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

gratz to envy! way to go pingwing!

Deleted
    Klaxxi 25H down for Envy

Deleted
    Gratz Envy !

Seems the mods came out of their winter sleep finally But it looks like better gear will be an important factor in this fight, can't think of any other reason unless the fight is bugged as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    In 25 Heroic yes, the bosses are buffed, but they went to the 10 man version which has no such buff with their best 25 Heroic gear.
    I think we are at a point were we bring our personal view of this in.

That guy I quoted has a point what makes their world first debatable for me.

Well, it IS a World First. But they run under different conditions. So, I say it is an Asian World First.
    Same goes for NA/EU/Oceanic/Whatever other region. It is a "West"* World First.
    There is no such thing anymore than a World First World First.
    There's an Asia World First and a West World First. Different conditions, so different World Firsts.

* Forgive me the "West", but it's much simpler to write it that way. Don't want discriminate actual non "West" countries. It just sums up the regions that run under the same conditions as NA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Envy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    I think we are at a point were we bring our personal view of this in.

That guy I quoted has a point what makes their world first debatable for me.

Well, it IS a World First. But they run under different conditions. So, I say it is an Asian World First.
    Same goes for NA/EU/Oceanic/Whatever other region. It is a "West"* World First.
    There is no such thing anymore than a World First World First.
    There's an Asia World First and a West World First. Different conditions, so different World Firsts.

* Forgive me the "West", but it's much simpler to write it that way. Don't want discriminate actual non "West" countries. It just sums up the regions that run under the same conditions as NA.
    We have no choice, but to call it that. We can't discredit a part of the World from a World First Race.

Deleted
    GG Gratz Envy<Only memory is a hunter Caleb/h...Tbc*>Cheer*

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    In 25 Heroic yes, the bosses are buffed, but they went to the 10 man version which has no such buff with their best 25 Heroic gear.
    That doesn't matter at all true world first kill has happened get over it.

I said to stop
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    That doesn't matter at all true world first kill has happened get over it.
    No, it didn't. You get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Yes I understand they won & i was happy they did, but there was still complaining about it being unfair, even though the race start late for US cause of the Vizier bug where we it wasn't hotfixed until that Wednesday. Just like when Stars got Madness there was complaining, but their is hardly any complaining when EU wins.

What im trying to say is a small fraction of EU complains if they don't win, but you hardly ever see that from US or Asia if they don't win, I have gotten use to the fact it always happens when they EU doesn't win.
    how you make sound as if, eu dosent get it, it dosent count.

more guilds need to hurry up and get to garrosh
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me what their guild name translates to in English? If there is a translation, that is. I'm simply curious.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Can anyone tell me what their guild name translates to in English? If there is a translation, that is. I'm simply curious.
    Apocalypse.

They last like 20 pages of the thread damn..

Grats to Envy, we really starting to get a decent amount of guilds pushing for the Wf in their respected categories, would be really interesting to see where everyone is at/

From the stream that stars has had going you can see that things are pretty brutal for there version of Garrosh so i can imagine that the 25M versions on west severs and then 10M versions are pretty damn tight as well.

Deleted
    the amazing fact is that we still didn't hit the godwin point !

Funny, for the past few tiers we've been hearing "10 man doesn't count, I'll wait for the real world first, lol 10m sucks!" whenever Paragon got a kill first. But when some Asian guild does it, it's suddenly the real deal.
    Talk about hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Apocalypse.
    Thanks!
    10char
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Yeah guys, just stop flaming! Chinese guild killed Garrosh on Heroic as a first guild in the world, you cannot deny that! Stop flaming war.

Congratulations for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Funny, for the past few tiers we've been hearing "10 man doesn't count, I'll wait for the real world first, lol 10m sucks!" whenever Paragon got a kill first. But when some Asian guild does it, it's suddenly the real deal.
    Talk about hypocrisy.
    talk about different people with different opinions...