Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When it comes to EU/US guilds, every last person says that guilds will, and do, every last thing they can to get the bosses down. An Asian guild does the same, it doesn't count. Logic! >_<

Sure, things work different in Asia to how they work in the West but you know what? They still killed the boss first.
    They do every advantage that anyone else can do. Asia is the only one able to get the advantage they had in the way they did it.

When it comes to EU/US guilds, every last person says that guilds will, and do, every last thing they can to get the bosses down. An Asian guild does the same, it doesn't count. Logic! >_<

Sure, things work different in Asia to how they work in the West but you know what? They still killed the boss first.
    Comparing regions where one region has 1 lockout per week and shared lockout with a region that has 2 lockouts per week and separate lockout seems fair? Logic.

Deleted

you're just incredibly ignorant tbh..

as zantos said :

Hardly. They had a huge ilevel advantage on a boss that is at the same difficulty as the one in the west. Maybe if they weren't playing a different version where 10/25 don't share a lock out Id give it to them. But like Chaud said, they are not included in the world first because their 10man version is not buffed, therefore they killed the same boss everyone else is fighting with gear no one else can get because no one else has separate lock outs.
    wth don't you get about this? They killed a boss that is the same as West 10m version , with much better 25m gear that they have compared to EU/US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    You could go all out with:
    World First Asian 10
    World First Asian 25
    World First Western 10
    World First western 25
    Except that in the countries with the regular client, 10/25 are the same thing.

What you guys really think is World First is only for the US/EU. Asia may as well not exist...
    It basically is a different game for them, So "World First" doesn't really hold much merit anymore compared to region first

Again, they simply used any advantage they could to defeat the boss. Show me any top guild that doesn't...

And I already acknowledged how differently things work in different regions. They still killed the boss, did they not?

Stop crying because of how different things are, ffs. What you guys really think is World First is only for the US/EU. Asia may as well not exist...
    As far as WF's go, Asia does not exist.

If they released WoW Australia and Australians had a 4000% damage buff would you consider them for world firsts on bosses? Cannot believe there are people on this forum who would. It's a completely different race when one competitor has a huge advantage like Asia has on EU/US. No one is saying they shouldn't have used their advantage, it's just that no one cares about them killing the same boss on a different game.

Again, they simply used any advantage they could to defeat the boss. Show me any top guild that doesn't...

And I already acknowledged how differently things work in different regions. They still killed the boss, did they not?

Stop crying because of how different things are, ffs. What you guys really think is World First is only for the US/EU. Asia may as well not exist...
    Exactly. If it were reversed and EU/US had double lockouts and asia didn't and a EU/US guild got world first you wouldn't see these people saying, "Sorry, doesn't count, they had an advantage, we need to wait for an asian guild for it to be counted". They're just fanboys who are crying cause their "team" didn't win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Comparing regions where one region has 1 lockout per week and shared lockout with a region that has 2 lockouts per week and separate lockout seems fair? Logic.
    Did anyone say this was fair ?

This wasn't a fair race no (well, tbh, there never was any "fair" race in WoW), but it was still won by 天啟. So gratz to them.

Ok, let me put it another way. In order for any top raider to get NEAR their ilevel 575 lock even, they would need a Full set of warforged heroic 2/2upgraded gear. Our heroic gear is 566>Hwarforged569>1/2Hwarforged 573>2/2Hwarforged575. No one can get anywhere Near that close for awhile yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Exactly. If it were reversed and EU/US had double lockouts and asia didn't and a EU/US guild got world first you wouldn't see these people saying, "Sorry, doesn't count, they had an advantage, we need to wait for an asian guild for it to be counted". They're just fanboys who are crying cause their "team" didn't win.
    Except its not just a lock out advantage. Its a they can get Much higher ilevel then an eu/us guild as well to fight a boss that is at the same difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Did anyone say this was fair ?

This wasn't a fair race no (well, tbh, there never was any "fair" race in WoW), but it was still won by 天啟. So gratz to them.
    World first doesn't mean shit anymore with different clients for the game in different regions. Region first is more of an accomplishment

10+ Year Old Account
    world 1st lol let the insanity begin, incoming shit storm.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

If we want to talk about fair. Is it fair that Australians have horrible pings? Should EU/US guilds not count cause they have an advantage over Australian guilds? I mean they're playing the game on easy mode with their awesome latency. The US gets an extra day head start every week! Is that fair? No. So where do you draw the line? Some countries have more internet coverage, which gives them a better recruitment pool. Is that fair? Life isn't fair, get over it.

Still waiting the true WoW world first.
    The game in Asia in not WoW, it's only a mod with cheats. Deal with that.

Contribute constructively

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    And I guarantee you if it were between this asian guild, and a guild like Paragon, and Paragon had access to higher ilvl gear you would be crying. That's how things work. The typical guilds get the hate, the underdogs get the love. It has nothing at all to do with anything other than that. There is a simple thing that puts them in another race. They have access to gear that isn't available to anyone else but them. And they couldn't beat the version of the boss tuned for their gear, so they took the easy way out. That's just the facts. They needed a crutch to do it.

They still killed the boss, did they not?
    They killed a boss with the same name, but it's not the boss on which the EU/US teams are working. They also have gear advantages.

Had it been the same game, same boss stats, same possible gear ilvl, then yes, that would be a valid comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by finchna View Post
    They killed a boss with the same name, but it's not the boss on which the EU/US teams are working. They also have gear advantages.

Had it been the same game, same boss stats, same possible gear ilvl, then yes, that would be a valid comparison.
    ON 10m it is the same stats, just the gear they can get invalidates it.

Deleted
    Seriously, we shouldn't be the ones to whine since none of us probably ain't in the top guilds.
    So who cares that they're different down made by different people ?

If it bothers top guolds then they should be the one to complain to Blizzard.
    Blizzard never made any rank in pve, PUG did.

Well by definition this is a world first but for a game that Blizzard made for Asia people.
    The game that US/EU guilds play is not the same(even though it has the same name) so the world first race for it is still on!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    ON 10m it is the same stats, just the gear they can get invalidates it.
    oops, thanks for the clarification!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

Back then though everyone could do that. Asia is the only one like that now.
    Right. My point though is overgearing an encounter makes so many things trivial, so I dont get why people are impressed. Its like taking a group now to go become the "world first 5-man" of a previous tier, grats that you did it but there are tons of other people who could do it too with an overgeared item level.