The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    srsly you blame racials ?
    Racials actually provide quite significant advantage. You should know better

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    hahahahaha

same to you, but heres the thing.
    my opinion isn't a minority one.

during wrath the feedback about that system was vitriolic to say the least.
    people became burned out on content far faster then they do now because of how required it was to do as many raids as possible.
    at one point that means doing within one week:
    normal 10man,
    heroic 10man,
    normal 25man,
    and heroic 25man.

and that wasn't optional as there was different loot tables between 10 and 25.
    Uhhh, people only did 10 and 25 in wrath. Now people do lfr, flex, then their normal raid.

please post more analogies guys.

EU 10m seems to be soaring in front of US :<

By the way, are the Asian raids also tuned higher in 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I don't care Asian kill doesn't count. They have higher levels and can do 10 & 26. World first is still on.
    It hardly "doesn't count". World first is over, non-Asian first is still on though.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    If Blizzard were serious about world first races, they would have made everything the same.
    They aren't. Why do you think there's no WF feats? It's something Blizzard tries to accommodate but it is not how the game is designed to be played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

World 2nd 25H Kalaxxi kill
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/m...eId=0_06_02_99
    warrior warlock priest POV
    as always plz DO NOT WATCH if you think Asia isnt part of the world race, no point to watch someone already out of the race isnt it
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Flex mode is garbage mode. Even 10 normal icc was 10x more complicated.

I like to help friends in normal mode, not bloody flex, nobody gives a flying sh** about
    10icc was not that much if anymore complicated then flex is sorry to burst your bubble...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    And the West gets the patch 2 days earlier than Asia (it used to be a week head-start)
    And the Western top guilds already got advance fight experience in PTR test realms where Asian guilds do not.

Does this mean all previous World-firsts do not count as well, because they were unfair to Asia ?
    No because Asia is not part of the race... I don't see how people don't comprehend that.

Gratz Envy and Sanitas, HC paragons dead earlier this morning. Both guilds up for a tied lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    For us Bl is ahead I know but I'm rooting for midwinter. I wonder how many hours a day they have been raiding
    I'm personally hoping for Method for World First. I dunno why, but I feel like they were kind of the underdogs going in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Duality joins the 12/14 club when they downed Siegecrafter today. Gratz guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    I'm personally hoping for Method for World First. I dunno why, but I feel like they were kind of the underdogs going in.
    Wait what? Are you new?

15+ Year Old Account
    if i say the 5 letter word that rhymes with stroll i will probably be red carded, but serious dude...
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

I'm personally hoping for Method for World First.
    Indeed. I kind of hope Paragon doesn't get the world first since I want 25m to win.

Go Method.

Notice Rapid Eye Movement. They were formed back in patch 5.1 i think, and now they're in the top 10 25man. Went from not even server best to one of the worlds best.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    Notice Rapid Eye Movement. They were formed back in patch 5.1 i think, and now they're in the top 10 25man. Went from not even server best to one of the worlds best.
    All because Devai joined them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will stay open until few other guilds have gotten heroic Garrosh kill.

Refrain from all and any Asia vs the rest of the world discussion, it has no place here.

Azshira Edit: ANY posts about the Asia vs EU/US debacle will be dealt with and harshly (you had 3 warnings now)
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-09-30 at 06:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    This thread will stay open until few other guilds have gotten heroic Garrosh kill.

Refrain from all and any Asia vs the rest of the world discussion, it has no place here.
    has there ever been any thought to just letting the official world first threads be like the wild west, a pure FFA thread?, and just save yourselves the hassle like it only happens for 2 or 3 weeks twice a year. seems almost pointless to try and over moderate it when it always turns out to be such a shit show of 10v25 and all that nonsense.

sorry for going off topic, but im actually kind of curious.
    Last edited by cyqu; 2013-09-30 at 06:39 AM.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Wait what? Are you new?
    To me Method perpetually feels like the underdog, most likely because of

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    has there ever been any thought to just letting the official world first threads be like the wild west, a pure FFA thread?, and just save yourselves the hassle
    The mods aren't necessarily in here checking every post, most likely people are reporting posts which they have to act on.
    Last edited by IKT; 2013-09-30 at 07:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    I still don't know if I'm rooting for Method or Paragon... Seems like Method will bring this home though, based on their progression so far, but the Garrosh fight seems to be about the same in difficulty both in 10man and 25man compared to some other fights (like Thok 25man being a lot easier or Malkorok 10man being easier). I still think Paragon will down him with a lower ilvl though. Would've been more fair if Warforged gear got released like 2 weeks after the release of the raid instead of instantly or if 25man dropped warforged tokens after the last boss in the instance had been killed on your server or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    Is the 10 man version of the raid in Asia easier than the 25man?
    Yes. A lot easier since their 10mans are tuned easier and 25man drops better gear.
    Last edited by mmoce8f8bee469; 2013-09-30 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    To me Method perpetually feels like the underdog, most likely because of
    You're quoting me things that are up to 5 years old lol. Look at what they have done this expansion and tell me how they feel like underdogs in it. They have been in the forefront the entire expansion, last tier especially Killing Lei Shen an entire reset before any other guild. I get what you're saying, they've had a lot of world 2nds . I kinda feel like quoting that list shows just how strong Method is though with world 1st and 2nd littered all over the place for years and now a lot of the competition has died out. However, I'm not sure things from 3 years ago are relevant at all here. In terms of what they have done this expansion over the past 12 months I really REALLY don't see how you could consider them an underdog for Garrosh, at all.

More importantly, I guess, is who do you think they are underdogs to??
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2013-09-30 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Malkorok 10man being easier
    I would say they're pretty similar.