Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That kill of H Garrosh doesnt count. Thats essentially 4 weeks down the road for top end guilds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxchum View Post
    There is no fair game in WF at all.
    For example, normal raid progressing at the beginning of the patch US guilds stars earlier, and pretty much finishes whole thing before EU guilds even have a chance to log in.
    So yea, those asian dudes killed it first, and yes, they used all those advantages they had. Why shouldn't they? It's not like US guilds waiting for EU guilds in a race.
    Whole thing is stupid and should be treated as region/raid size specific. But I guess butthurt feelings cloud all judgement.
    US vs EU start times are taken into consideration with the race. BL also did not raid on Wednesday, the day that EU started, so technically US did wait.
    Asia allows 2 different lock outs, 10 man vs 25 man are diff ilvls, and scale as such. Having a 573 ilvl for a fight that is tuned to 560 is pretty much the definition of cheesing a fight. Go do some heroic ToT at 565 and see how easy things feels.

Deleted
    It may sound rude, but since Asia has such a great advantage, isn't it a bit much to post it on the front page? Again, I don't want to be rude, but those guys are almost playing a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeas View Post
    It may sound rude, but since Asia has such a great advantage, isn't it a bit much to post it on the front page? Again, I don't want to be rude, but those guys are almost playing a different game.
    A first kill is a first kill, no matter how it came to be. They did nothing that would warrant further scrutiny, it's a legit kill. While it might be under different circumstances than the West raids under, it's still totally legit.

First is first. After all, Asia is a part of planet Earth.

Deleted
    Hmmm so basicly the hearoic end of the Garrosh fight is uncannon?

Deleted
    If you look at their raiders on the Armory, it looks like they SKIPPED Paragons of the Klaxxi HC. They did it on normal.

This is not what the EU and US guilds are doing. So yeh, does it still count?

Why doesn't it show on wowprogress that they killed him?

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/asia

You "first is first" people are really just big trolls aren't you?
    They are playing a different version of the game so they only got world first on their version. Wowprogress doesn't seperate West/Asia and 25 man/10 man to make their website look better. It also counts the other way around when US/EU gets the kill first they only got it on their version of the game and Asia has nothing to do with that.

Deleted
    The kill counts, grats to them. Anyone who doesn't agree is just a sore loser. Calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you guys... Turalyon and Alleria are back! I sure, that Heroes Of The Storm, is next expansion to WoW... Remember interview with Chris Metzen? He mentioned, that Turalyon and Alleria story will continue, after events in Pandaria.

MY BODY IS READY!

"buh-buh-buh it doesn't cooooooooooooouuuuunnnnnnt..."

Deleted
    Looking at the registration dates of some of the commenter's here, it's amazing how many dupe troll accounts seem to be floating around.

I guess one ban wasn't enough to get the point across.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    You cannot say for 100% if 10 is harder than 25 or if they have it more hard or easy than EU/US
    You can say 100% that this is easier than it is for the west when they have the equivalent of minimum 3 weeks of extra resets worth of gear to do the exact same boss rofl.

I don't think most people realise how big gear is when pushing heroic progression kills right when a new tier comes out. The vast majority of people who kill these fights do it while heavily overgearing them, the difference it makes is astounding.

Thanks to Geekissexy for the signature!

Deleted
    Well, imho their kill should just be called World First and Method, Blood Legion and Exorcus are still in for the West First kill? Because that's just what it is.

Wether or not somebody wants to call a West First more "worthy" than the World First is up to his decision then.

Deleted
    I bet my money on that Heroes of the Storm is the new expansion.

Deleted
    There is:

- 10man world first (eu/usa)
    - 25man world first (eu/usa)
    - world first lower itemlvl version (eu/usa)
    - 10man world first (asia)
    - 25man world first (asia)
    - world first higher itemlvl version (asia)

Grats to them.
    Still find it funny how even mmo don't distinguish between 25/10man.
    It's only that 25mans that have arund 565. 10man is around 7-8 ilvl below that, which it isn't balanced around. Just like nothing is balanced around the cloak.
    Better loot-distr, and far more warforged gear matters a lot.

Most that complains about asia having higher ilvl should in the same sentence agree that 25man is flawed because they have those 6-8 ilvls higher than 10man. To me it's a fair worlds first, just as well as any other world first.
    I don't care about either. Just want an EU guild to down it before an US guild. I'm even more happy if paragon kills them before any 25man.

Deleted
    So many hypocrites just trying to feed the discussion with trolling. In reality, it is worlds first on a different client/game. So it has nothing to do with the EU/US race, since they litterally do not play the same game. It's like comparing 2 different games to eachother, there is no point.

If someone goes and achieves a kill on the PTR or a private client where you suddenly have a 1shot button, would you people claiming "worlds first is worlds first" still be claiming it? The scenario is the same.

Different game =//= Different worlds first (Asian client)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    So many hypocrites just trying to feed the discussion with trolling. In reality, it is worlds first on a different client/game. So it has nothing to do with the EU/US race, since they litterally do not play the same game. It's like comparing 2 different games to eachother, there is no point.

If someone goes and achieves a kill on the PTR or a private client where you suddenly have a 1shot button, would you people claiming "worlds first is worlds first" still be claiming it? The scenario is the same.

Different game =//= Different worlds first (Asian client)
    What you are really trying to say: The asians got the world first, but you care about the EU/US first more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    What you are really trying to say: The asians got the world first, but you care about the EU/US first more
    If you read my post, I care about worlds first if they are playing the same client, which they aren't. It's a worlds first, for the asian client. EU/US play the same client, thats why I consider those 2 in the same race.

I don't know what was so hard to understand from my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Grats to them.
    Still find it funny how even mmo don't distinguish between 25/10man.
    It's only that 25mans that have arund 565. 10man is around 7-8 ilvl below that, which it isn't balanced around. Just like nothing is balanced around the cloak.
    Better loot-distr, and far more warforged gear matters a lot.

Most that complains about asia having higher ilvl should in the same sentence agree that 25man is flawed because they have those 6-8 ilvls higher than 10man. To me it's a fair worlds first, just as well as any other world first.
    I don't care about either. Just want an EU guild to down it before an US guild. I'm even more happy if paragon kills them before any 25man.
    No 25m here is balanced around the ilvl and greater gear gain. In asia, they have higher ilvl gear in their 25m and more chances to get tier and trinkets overall. They just geared in 25m than switched and facerolled 10m that is balanced for the lower ilvl gear. Trying to say it is the same as US/EU is completely false.