Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm tough to pick just one.

Mage - obviously the 90 talents are terrible and could use a redesign. I'm also of the same opinion as others that have said it would be nice to play a spec that doesn't revolve around dotting it all up. I originally rolled a mage for direct damage abilities, not DoTs.

Warrior - I -despise- Colossus Smash for PVE. I quit raiding as a Warrior because of how much I hated it. The entire combat system is now all about pooling procs and rage to unleash everytime CSmash is up. It's boring and annoying. Fury was supposed to be the random spec hitting whatever pops up, but that isn't what happens now. I'd also love to see Arms as good as Fury for PVE DPS for once. Or even *gasp* ahead of it for awhile.

DK - Agreed the level 90 talents need a change.

Rogue - Oh my goodness! Could Assassination be any more boring? I don't think it could be. Do you guys remember when rogues were known for their big attacks? Assassination used to be all about big quick burst. Then it slowly turned into the majority of the damage coming from autoattacks. I miss the old feel of rogue.

Healers in general - I miss it when every healer had their own niche. Paladins were pro tank healers. Druids HoTTed it up. Disc good for tank healing while Holy is all about AoE healing etc etc. Every healing spec is too similar for my tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    mage. 90 talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    New character models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yeah, someone mentioned it but maybe make a way to make 2H enhancement just as viable, if not close as DW Enhancement. Like Frost DKs. I loved using 2H windfury in PvP, was the single reason why I made a shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    I play a fire mage and I feel that all three specs need to be completely changed, perhaps not frost, but at least fire and arcane.

Fire was a really fun spec with the gigantic Combustion, I think most of us had a lot of fun with that, but now that Combustion got nerfed, it's so boring to keep spamming the same 3 spells for 1½min (Fireball, pyro, mage bomb, fireball, pyro, fireball, fireball, pyro, fireball, pyro, fireball, fireball, pyro, fireball) and I will probably reroll in 6.0 considering the lack of raid utilities we have + that the rotation is really dull now.
    I can say the same about arcane aswell, damn Rune of Power + mana management, it's the only reason I haven't even tried Arcane yet this expansion, otherwise I probably would play Arcane at the moment since it's the spec I like the most. (based on previous experiences with Arcane)

I want hunters to be changed aswell, especially marksman. I would love for them to become viable without Blizzard being too afraid of them performing 1% better than BM. (They actually said they didn't want MM to accidentally be 4% better than BM, because everyone would change spec in that case.. Well guess why everyone is BM now Blizzard? So stupid.)
    As someone else posted, BM = Rexxar style, Survival = everything the old survival talent tree used to be about, MM = no pet ranger/gunman

10+ Year Old Account
    Dps warrior.

I think some addition to resource system could be nice (rage plus something else), especially for arms as it is very boring. They should also change taste for blood mechanic, if someone parry your mortal you stand and do no dmg.

In fury i think they should change it crit-depended, as fury is unplayable at lowe gear, wild is kind of useless skill as well.

Rogue, I'd love devs stop the "SMG" bullshit and return rogues to their former glory of large numbers. And please, for all melee classes: no more than 30% of autoattacks/passive abilities; and autoattacks/passive abilities NEVER should be on first place among abilities in dps list.

Healers: absorbs and atonement-style "healing" removed from the game entirely.

Guardian druid: more useful active mitigation system.

Restor druid: Efflorescence is no more a free unlimited stacked aoe heal.

Brewmaster Monk: +20% damage to all abilities.

Shadow Priest: finally balanced to be entirely equal to affliction warlock in terms of single target dps and multidotting dps.

Holy Priest: mana regeneration from all sources increased by +600% (that change merely puts this spec on par with other healers' mana regen).

Ele shamans: overload cast duplicating mechanics finally removed; spells finally balanced around not having that RNG factor of cast duplicating; base cast time of lightning bolt = 1.5s, lava burst is again spellpower-scaled and has 1.5s base cast time; chain lightning balanced with other classes cleave mechanics. Fire elem is given as a permanent pet. Totems, finally, are carried on shaman's back.

Ranged in general: every class should have some spell they can cast on the move. Yes. And by "every" I mean, well, every. Yes, "every" includes Shadowpriest.

PvP: resilience removed, as well as idiotic "peeveepee powah". I'd better die in stunlock, than every pvp becoming a vanilla prot pala vs prot pala duel. Top pvp items equal to top pve items in stats and level, because why the hell not?

Brewmaster Monk, I cant actually think of anything i'd like changed, maybe a better AoE taunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want some sort of thinking involved again.

Deleted
    DKs.

The whole talent tree is a complete mess, it needs to be changed.

Also, various scaling issues as a tank or a dps.

WW Monk is my main and I'd like to see less of a difference performance wise between dual-wielding and using a spear/staff. A 536 staff should be better than a 524/510 DW not 20k behind it.

Resto Shaman, I would like their mastery changed.
    From the current deep healing to change to earthen protector.
    Your healing spells have a X% change to grant that person a stack of earthen barrier.

Earth Shield 19.0% of base mana 40 yd range
    Instant
    Requires Shaman (Restoration)
    Requires level 26
    Protects the target with an earthen shield, increasing the effectiveness of Shaman healing spells on that target by 20%, and causing attacks to heal the shielded target for (2043 + $SPN * 0.13). 9 charges. Lasts 10 min. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. (Earth Shield can only be placed on one target at a time)

New Mastery

Earthen Barrier
    Requires Shaman (Restoration)
    Requires level 50
    Using the rock, sand and dust to create a barrier around a target. Causing attacks to heal the shielded target for (1500+ $SPN * 0.08).Stacks up to 5 charges. Lasts 5 minutes. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. (Earthen Barrier cannot be on the same target as earthshield )

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i mostly play Druid, bit i feel they have been okay for a few expansions really, we have a tank specc, healer spec, 2 dps speccs. You cant really get bored from playing a druid unless they screw up all 4 specs :P

However after leveling my hunter to 90 and playing around a little with it, i feel like all the 3 speccs are very familiar, perhaps giving each specc a little more identity would do good.
    Maybe make the beastmaster a melee based orientation and not a ranged one, I dont know :P but comparing them to the druid who have 4 clear different speccs, it seems a little dull to be a hunter at the moment.

I feel maybe the same goes for the mages, the first alt i leveled to 90 was my mage, i fiddled around with my mage a long time ago, back i 5.2 i think, and at that moment it seemed like most speccs were pretty similar there as well. I dont know how it would be done but it would be cool if the fire specc weren't only throwing bolts of fire, adn frost specc throwing bolts of frost. Perhaps differentiate a bit and make them do their own things. There has got to be something cool to do with them, they are wizards after all!

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    for prot paladin i'd like an attack that costs 3 holy power thats useful in AOE situations, similar to templars verdict.
    for ret i'd like a slight increase to the dot damage of censure, or a reduced cd on a couple attacks...nothing too serious.
    you will mostly want to use those holy power to survive, instead of making more aoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    I play everything but pally
    DK-lvl 90 talent reshape
    Druid-More interesting Feral/Guardian play
    Hunter-Differentiate the specs
    Mage-lvl 90 talent reshape (even more than DKs')
    Monk-it seems a little uber, but may just be baby xpac effect
    Pally-Super boring right now (maybe holy isn't)
    Priest-euhh (I know that's very informative)
    Rogue-Differentiate the specs
    Shaman-mostly fine, some of the talents are "You raid Resto, right, right, RIGHT??!?!?!"
    Warlock-is definitely uber, see monk
    Warrior-Fury is boring (how does that even happen?) Prot feels weakest of tanks

Overall- *sigh* revisit talents, Also it would be super if Heals and Tanks could level in spec so that they have a better idea of what they're doing when they ding. (like, what if all specs did about the same damage solo, but DPS specs could interact with other classes buffs to do more damage in raid/dungeons?)
    I don't get what you have against feral play. I find it the most interesting of the different classes. Many things to do and optimise, and far from easy.
    Guardian is the least interesting and plain out sucks. Makes it impossible for me to raid with him, because it makes me want to carve my heart out, standing there like an oldschool meatshield that have no real control over anything.
    Would very much like to see a change to that. And a glyph making me not have to tank in that damn ugly bearform. After a while you get tired of watching a bear ass.
    Kitty doesn't bother me, for some reason.
    Bit afraid blizzard will keep guardian as it is, despite they said they like active mitigation, just to have one easy tank class, that people can get into if they want to start tanking, but really isn't good players.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my lvl 90 talents to scale with haste. I also want avenger's shield to silence all the targets hit instead of just the first (I still don't get why they even put that change in...).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    Priest, and I think it's annoying how fast holy goes through mana compared to disc. I'd like to see them more balanced. I prefer holy but it's such a mana hog until getting much better gear.
    Completely agree. I have played holy for night on 8 years and every time I get to max level I am hit by this bloody wall where my mana regen is dreadful until I gear up. It seems so much worse compared to other classes: if everyone was on a level playing field then it wouldn't feel so bad.

Doing the proving grounds as holy just reminded me of how bloody painful it was back in the day
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I'll just list of a change I'd like to see for each class I play.

Paladin - It's my main, I mainly play prot so i'll stick to that. There's not really a whole lot I hate really, I love prot paladins as they are.

Warlock - Been my main for years until MoP (I really dislike the new Aff). Overall locks have got a lot of improvement in MoP. Though some things I'd like to see changed would be. Giving Affliction back shadowbolt as a filler. Hell it doesn't have to be Shadowbolt, just a spell you cast over a channel. It's not really need, just more personal preference. I like demo where it is besides the whole deal with UVLS is kind of annoying. As for Destro, I really do miss the instant cast soulfire from Cata. I'd like to see some instant cast nuke proc mechanic added back to the spec or maybe a rework for Cbolt. Overall generally happy with locks.

Hunter - I'd really just like to see some "Personality" to the specs. More or less give them the Warlock treatment. Oh and I'd love to see MM become competitive again.

Warrior - I like how arms is shaping up so i'll leave that out. Fury is pretty decent too, just it's kind of annoying to rely on a crit for enrage to be able to have enough RBs for a CS window. 5.4 made prot pretty awesome. I can't really comment too much since I've just started playing my Warrior again since 5.1.

One thing I'd like to see some back for Tanks in general is our damn AoE taunts (Warriors can go sit in the corner and smile for this). Yeah I know "But you got 540% increased threat noob!" I get it, threat isn't an issue overall. I just like having that security if something ever does go wrong.

Oh and this one is for the Mages who want to murder their level 90 talents. Go a head and rework them, because I swear to god if I hear another mage complain to me about "I Hate for crucial our lvl 90 talents play into our DPS" I'm going to burn them all!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a ret paladin and id like to see less damage cooldowns in game. And fear not making me run to the other side of the UNIVERSE!

Deleted
    Rogue, I'd like to have some diversity between the specs and not do the same thing on all three just with different names. Also give it something to make them more appealing to raids. Like a tanking spec.

Also I want Blizzard to get their heads out of their arses and make bosses less hostile towards melee.

Shaman, been carrying the same bandaids for a few expansions now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."